Crazy workout today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy workout today

DDDDAAAAMMMMNNNNN!!!!!! Chest/back and cardio was off the hook insane. First I was dragging arce prior to my prework cocktails of GG, GM then WF. Got to the gym and polished off the WF in the car then hit 10 min warm up on the elliptical. About 5 minutes into it body temp started to rise and that jacked feeling slowly came creeping up. Decided to do a stregnth workout, 1 set of 8,6,4,2 and 8, instead of usual sets of 10-6. BB bench was great. Lifted more than I thought I was going to be able to handle. Hammer Stregnth Incline was nice. Great pump in chest after bench and incline. Finished off with cable crossovers with great contractions at the end of each rep. Then hit back. After couple of warm up sets hit the Hammer Stregnth rows. Used bb grip. All racks were in use and t-bar row was occupied. Energy was still up. Thanks to the PW during workout drink. Then proceded to close grip pull downs. At this time back was swole and pumped. Finished with close grip low pulls. Could feel every inch of contractions as the squeeze was put on the back. Total sets for chest 10 and back was 9. 3 day split so keep sets low due to hitting most body parts twice a week. Had energy left over so hit the elliptical for 20 minutes of HIIT training. DAMN this workout was one of the best I have had in months. Thanks CL for great products.

Do or do not. There is no try!

Comment

off the hook
      REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
      Purple Psyko
      Gold Feast
      Blue Gene
      Blue Growth
      REDuction AM/PM Shots
      REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)