Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can GG and WB be taken in the same stack?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can GG and WB be taken in the same stack?

ABOUT finished w/ GMAG. Thinking of trying bulge, can I stack wb gg or should I cycle off gg (which I have now)..

Originally posted by RRT
    ABOUT finished w/ GMAG. Thinking of trying bulge, can I stack wb gg or should I cycle off gg (which I have now)..
    Just fine to stack them together... what is your workout protocol like and how long have you been on GG ?

Comment

CURRENTLY on a 4 day split.. have been on GG for the last few months, I like it alot! gives me good pumps/vascularity...I think the key is your wk outs have to be INTENSE. (asa they should be in order to grow), and keep hydrated. Im thinking of trying gb for convience, taking pills before I leave work, plus just curious to see how gb/ wb compares to gm /gg.

Comment

Originally posted by RRT
        CURRENTLY on a 4 day split.. have been on GG for the last few months, I like it alot! gives me good pumps/vascularity...I think the key is your wk outs have to be INTENSE. (asa they should be in order to grow), and keep hydrated. Im thinking of trying gb for convience, taking pills before I leave work, plus just curious to see how gb/ wb compares to gm /gg.
        Solid... also include some extreme stretching post-workout if possible.

Comment

Working...
        X