Vitaminne Shoppe Really Pushing CL products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ou11
    But seriously, were you in the mall AA? If you were thats the vitamin world and they are pushing CL products.
    Yeah, my bad.

Comment

Originally posted by adrian andras
      Yeah, my bad.
      its cool, ill forgive you

I dont even know if tulsa has a vitamin shoppe..

Comment

Well I think you read a little about what I said over at bb.com about them price matching, but while this was going on the guy said he absolutely loved green mag and purple wraath and said that all the controlled labs stuff was awesome. Then last night I went in there to go in half on a tub of green mag with my friend who i just turned onto CL stuff and the old man was saying how much everyone (including some of his workers) loved your stuff. I ended up getting 40 scoops of green mag for $20. Good deal for me because Size-On will be over in 15-20 days. I'll probably pick up a tub of the Green Lemonade after my green mag is gone.
        awesome to hear. this was a vitamin world? so they pricematched?
        REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
        Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
        Purple Psyko
        Gold Feast
        Blue Gene
        Blue Growth
        REDuction AM/PM Shots
        REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
        Orange TRIad
        White Flood (5 Flavors)
        Black Hole
        Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
        Green Bulge
        White Blood 2
        Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
        Blue Up
        Blue Up (Stim-Free)
        GlycerGrow (Elements line)
        CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
        Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
          awesome to hear. this was a vitamin world? so they pricematched?
          Yea, well here's the thing about that. I went in there and showed him the sheet with bodybuilding.com's price on it and he said 'well thats a good price, hows the shipping?' So I thought he was just wondering and I said 5.99, to which he replied 'so what we're really looking at is 45.98.' I almost punched him because I shouldn't have to pay shipping if its not being shipped! But my friend told me don't worry and he'd pay 30 and i'd pay 20. If I ever get it pricematched again I for sure wont pay shipping because thats ludicrous. If I'm going to pay for shipping I'll get it from bb.com and get some samples.

Comment

Yea, well here's the thing about that. I went in there and showed him the sheet with bodybuilding.com's price on it and he said 'well thats a good price, hows the shipping?' So I thought he was just wondering and I said 5.99, to which he replied 'so what we're really looking at is 45.98.' I almost punched him because I shouldn't have to pay shipping if its not being shipped! But my friend told me don't worry and he'd pay 30 and i'd pay 20. If I ever get it pricematched again I for sure wont pay shipping because thats ludicrous. If I'm going to pay for shipping I'll get it from bb.com and get some samples.
            Some sites may have a cheaper price on the supplement itself, but could have a high shipping cost. I've been to numerous sites that I find the cheapest cost for the supplement, but find out at the end of checkout that with shipping, it is cheaper somewhere else. So pricematching the price shipped is understandable.

Comment

Originally posted by clee18
              Some sites may have a cheaper price on the supplement itself, but could have a high shipping cost. I've been to numerous sites that I find the cheapest cost for the supplement, but find out at the end of checkout that with shipping, it is cheaper somewhere else. So pricematching the price shipped is understandable.
              Not when the product is not shipped. To me thats just stupid, I came to VW to avoid the shipping.. thats the whole point. I'd rather give bb.com my business than VW if I'm going to pay the same price.

Comment

You will never find a retailer as cheap as prices you will find on the internet, unless it is discounted for going out of date or you work at the company/know someone who does. Quickness, ease of returns, go to a retailer.. cheapness and availability, order from the internet. I'm even surprised that retailer price matched a price from the internet.

Comment

You will never find a retailer as cheap as prices you will find on the internet, unless it is discounted for going out of date or you work at the company/know someone who does. Quickness, ease of returns, go to a retailer.. cheapness and availability, order from the internet. I'm even surprised that retailer price matched a price from the internet.
                  Well their policy is to pricematch. I'd rather wait 1 day and get some free samples from bb.com than to pay for it at VW and pay for the shipping that they arent doing. They already jack up the prices anyway. I just shouldn't ahve to pay for shipping when the shipping consists of him handing it to me.

Comment

Well their policy is to pricematch. I'd rather wait 1 day and get some free samples from bb.com than to pay for it at VW and pay for the shipping that they arent doing. They already jack up the prices anyway. I just shouldn't ahve to pay for shipping when the shipping consists of him handing it to me.
                    very true...my advice dont give them your business
                    WHEN YOU THINK YOUR TIRED.......
                    SAY TO YOURSELF......................

WWRD

what would ronnie do

Comment

i goto a vitamin shoppe and they say "hey aren't you that guy that..."
                      www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

Originally posted by scruffy_poc
                        very true...my advice dont give them your business
                        Well, I'm going to try it again next time I want to pricematch and I'll see what they do. If it was up to me I would have argued with him about it and not paid for shipping but my friend didn't want to deal with it I guess. The way I saw it, this guy just wanted to tack on charges that shouldn't be there because it ended up being more expensive than bb.com anyway. In stores there is tax, on bb.com there isn't.

Comment

it all cancells out in the end usually
                          WHEN YOU THINK YOUR TIRED.......
                          SAY TO YOURSELF......................

WWRD

what would ronnie do

Comment

Well, I'm going to try it again next time I want to pricematch and I'll see what they do. If it was up to me I would have argued with him about it and not paid for shipping but my friend didn't want to deal with it I guess. The way I saw it, this guy just wanted to tack on charges that shouldn't be there because it ended up being more expensive than bb.com anyway. In stores there is tax, on bb.com there isn't.
                            There's no tax on supplements in stores either.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Aries
                              i goto a vitamin shoppe and they say "hey aren't you that guy that..."
                              your famous round those parts
                              REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                              Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                              Purple Psyko
                              Gold Feast
                              Blue Gene
                              Blue Growth
                              REDuction AM/PM Shots
                              REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                              Orange TRIad
                              White Flood (5 Flavors)
                              Black Hole
                              Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                              Green Bulge
                              White Blood 2
                              Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                              Blue Up
                              Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                              GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                              CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                              Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

There's no tax on supplements in stores either.
                                He put a tax on it. I know that because he rang it up as 45.98 and it ended up being 49 something.

Comment

Working...
                                X