Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this would be perfect for replacing the bulk cee that i'm currently using before and after workouts ... *fingers crossed* ... i hope i get picked for this
    jdouchebag for president

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
      exactly. or those who dont like cpasules can take it instead of green bulge.
      HA!! I KNEW IT!!

To all the testers

I will definitley have to try this out once its for sale.
      -Supplement Addict-

"You're going to tell me what I want to know, it's just a just a matter of how much you want it to hurt."
      -Jack Bauer

Comment

OK I'm starting to drool
        MY GREEN MAG LOG
        http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=552

MY REVIEW OF APT STRAPS
        http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=1043

Comment

PERFECT.

Comment

Sex: Male

Height: 6'

Weight: 150lbs

Bodytype: Ectomorph

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): I've trained off and on with no guidance or knowledge for most of my teen years. It would typically last a few weeks and then I would just quit completely. Summer of 05 I decided I was tired of being a skinny punk, and started a workout program for real. Unfortunately I still had no knowledge or guidance and after a month of workong hard but seeing no results, I again quit. October 2005: I find Bodybuilding.com and read, and read....and read some more. Now I realised what had been lacking before, DIET! I formulated a diet and have been focusing my lifting around the main compounds since November. I have since gained about 15lbs with little or no fat gain.

Progress Journal:
            http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=663200

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): I'm currently running my own fullbody workout based off of the 5x5.

Monday:

Squat 3x8
            Barbell Row 3x8
            Dumbell Bench Press 3x8
            Skullcrusher 2x8
            Pullups 2xfailure

Wednesday:

Deadlift 3x8
            Flyes 3x8
            Military Press 3x8
            Lateral Raises 3x8

Friday:

Squat 3x8
            Barbell Row 3x8
            Dumbell Bench Press 3x8
            Dumbell Curls 2x8
            Pullups 2xfailure

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): Very little. Ive been trying to do maybe a mile or two on offdays.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name):

Optimum 100% Whey
            Prolab Creapure
            Men's One A Day Multivitamin
            Primaforce Lean Green
            Syntrax Hyper H

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): I'm typically aiming for around 4000 calories a day. I can hit this for the most part with the opccasional day closer to 3500. I never eat less than 3000 calories. I really stick with the basics for diet: Lean beef, turkey, and ham. Tuna, chicken, potatoes, sweet potatoes, skim milk, more skim milk, eggs, lentils, baked beans, OATS, brown rice, wheat bread, green veggies, oranges and bananas.

I'll also eat some of the "dirtier" foods as they don't really effect me. Things like ravioli, frozen pizzas, Wendy's Triple Cheeseburger for a cheat meal, Lean Pockets, etc.

My macros are usually around 45% carb, 40% protein, 15% fat.

500g carbohydrates(mainly complex carbs with maybe 100-150g of simple carbs), 400-425g protein, 100-125g fat

Current Daily water intake: At least a gallon on offdays and usually a bit over 2 gallons on days that I lift. More if I do any cardio.

Short Term Goal: Bulk to 170lbs

Long Term Goal: Bulk to 500lbs, but seriously 200lbs with a respectable BF% would be my "ideal body".

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: None. A few drinks every other weekend maybe. I NEVER get drunk though, and usually4 beers is where I stop on the rare occasion I do drink.

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):

Just whats above. I've stuck to the basics for now. The creatine monohydrate has done well for me. I would love to see how I respond to CEE in the future. The only supplement I've taken that I'm not currently on was BSN No-Explode, which seemed to be a decent pre-workout energizer.

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):

This log will probably disqualify me, but for what its worth my last day will be June 17th. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...=789471&page=2

Current / Progress Photos: See above thread or this link...Progress Pics:
            http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=638740

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): Definately

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of _____JUNE 15th______, 2006
            + =

Comment

When my tub of Xceed runs out, hopefully Green MAGnitude will be out! I have a good feeling about this being a creatine product.
              Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
              Couples who squat together stay together.

Comment

looks very interesting, cant wait to see some tester logs

Comment

Sex: male

Height: 6'1"

Weight: 195 lbs

Bodytype: mesomorph

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): I was a fairly active child, playing football and baseball starting at age 5. I played both through middle school up until my sophomore year in high school when I droped baseball and just stuck with football. I have been lifting for sports in 8th grade. I stopped playing football my junior year due to a knee injury (completely healed) and just stuck with lifting weights. I've been seriously lifting weights for just under a year now and I'm obsessed with it!

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):
                  Sunday - Off
                  Monday - Chest
                  Tuesday - Back
                  Wednesday - Shoulders/Traps
                  Thursday - Legs
                  Friday - Bis/Tris
                  Saturday - Off
                  *I also do calves monday and friday and abs monday, wednesday, and friday

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): I do cardio 4 times a week for 30 - 45 minutes on Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday. Sunday and Friday I run at a high intensity for 30 minutes. On Tuesday and Wednesday, I walk for 45 minutes at a high incline.

NOW Adam (1 in morning and 1 after workout)
                  CL GlycerGrow (2 scoops pre-workout, 1 scoop during workout, and 1 scoop post-workout)
                  ON Flaxseed Softgels (2 in the morning, 2 at lunch, and 2 at dinner)
                  ON 100% Gold Standard Whey Protein (1 shake in morning, 1 shake PWO)

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): I aim for around 3500 calories a day at 45% protein, 40% carbs, and 15% fat. Some staples in my diet include chicken, tuna, ham, turkey, egg whites, almonds, and peanut butter.

Current Daily water intake: Between 1.5 and 2.5 gallons a day

Short Term Goal: Gain 10 lbs and lean mass

Long Term Goal: Bulk up to around 210 or 215 of lean weight, and cut back to around 205

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: none

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): Taken several types of creatine and respond very well to it. Creatine monohydrate and CEE are the two types. I respond better to CEE than monohydrate, but see gains from both. Green Bulge, White Blood, and GlycerGrow all from CL. Taken a multivitamin and flaxseed oil pretty consistent for past 2 years. Tried NOW and ON for multi as well as for flaxseed.

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): none

Current / Progress Photos: can post when back from the beach

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): yes

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of June 15, 2006

Comment

OK, I'm confused. Does everybody know what forum we're on? Where on this forum are you going to find somebody who has never used a CL product?

Comment

Originally posted by GimpyPaw
                      OK, I'm confused. Does everybody know what forum we're on? Where on this forum are you going to find somebody who has never used a CL product?
                      That isn't a requirement, just a preference (fairness fior everyone)

Comment

Well I guess that tub of GlycerGrow I'm about to bust into tommorow will have to keep me company while I cry myself to sleep for not being one of the "preferenced".

j/k, but if you can't find enough "worthy" testers, I'm about to go into cut mode in two weeks.

Comment

late!!

Damn, I'm late... just got back from squatting.

I really hope I can be one of the testers!! Just ordered me some WB so yeah, really stoked. Will be paying attention to all the logs regardless!!!!

Sex: M

Height: 173cm

Weight: 160lbs

Bodytype: Ecto

Training experience: I'm Asian or a Pacific Islander for people like who to play the devil's advocate. A half flip/greek kid who's been skinny all his life. Got a burning ambition to become big and develop an outstanding physique. Like buddhists say, if there's a problem with a solution, no need to worry. I ain't worrying, just getting big.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): Standard 5 day split - (Sun through Sat) - Back - Off - Shoulders - Arms - Legs - Off - Chest

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): 20-40 min jog two or three times a week depending on weight lifting intensity

Current supplements (exact brand/product name): Prima Force ZMA, GNC Mega Man Multi, CL Glycergrow, CL Purple Wraath, ON 100% Whey standard

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): Lean animal flesh (mainly tuna and steamed chicken), broccoli, corn, egg whites (1 yolk to every 3 whites), minimal amount of lean ground beef, milk, sweet potatoes, oats, nuts

Current Daily water intake: 2-2.5g daily

Short Term Goal: To increase muscle mass and let my body fat dissipate without being concerned about my abdominals. For the first time in my life, I cannot see the bottom 4 without having to flex. Not concerned in the least, however.

Long Term Goal: Weight lifting to develop an impressive physique. Always more on the intelligent side than the athletic side, but cannot put down the iron. I've been bitten by the bug and I will not stop for anything. Wouldn't give a care of I dropped out of the online scene that I've grown to love, as long as I have my diet, rest and training. For once in my life I will turn heads.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: Had experimented with phsychedelics on a very spiritual basis in high school, got what I needed mentally and spiritually. I am a light marijuana smoker, and only smoke very minute amounts grown by a very close friend. I would say that it has absolutely no bearing on my training. Might as well be disregarded, but I'm not here to lie. Not so much a recreation as I smoke and meditate or eat without including any other individuals except for my girlfriend.

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): L-Arginine, L-Glutamine, ArgiNone, Muscle Milk, Cytogainer, ZMA, White Blood, Green Bulge, present day

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): NA - Only WB and GB review/synopsys posted in the Supplement Logs forums within our kingdom, er forum

Current / Progress Photos: Available upon demand. Willing to immediately PM or post within thread.

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): Yes, absolutely.

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of **As soon as you can ship them**, 2006

----

I trust that this information should fulfill your requirements and criterion. I am rather modest in real life, but I won't lie and admit that I do think that something clicked the first time I picked up some weights with real dedication in mind. I'm either stubborn or very positive about this endeavor. I've never felt so passionate about something, as nerdy as it may sound. That's just me and I don't think I need to defend myself. I really hope to test this out!!!!!! If not, kudos and good luck to the lucky bastages that do get their hands on this stuff!!! Peeeeeacccee

Comment

Woot 1st post!

Sex:Male

Height:6foot

Weight:210

Bodytype:Meso/Endo

Training experience: Been lifting on and off for past few years, but I was never constant and got frustrated that I did not see results. I'm getting serious now working out this past month 6x a week, eating properly and getting lots of sleep each night.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): following this guide http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/brewster7.htm

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): "

Current supplements (exact brand/product name):Controlled Labs;Red Acid, Platinum;Easymulti, Precision;ISO-PRO.

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):8:00 AM: 1 cup of oats with a cup of yogurt, 1 cup liquid egg whites, glass of skim milk.

11:00 AM: A protien bar or Protein shake, usually a protien bar since its more convenient.

12:00 PM: chicken salad or tuna salad w/light dressing.

3:00 PM I would have somthing a sandwich, with whole grain/weat bread and low-fat meat.

6:00 Usually 2 cup of brown rice with veggies and dieced up steak or chicken.

10:00 Before bed I would have 1 cup low-fat cottage cheese

Current Daily water intake:Usually 1 gallon.

Short Term Goal: To look decent before summer.

Long Term Goal: To be lean,ripped and most important, TO BE HEALTHY!!

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:None at all.

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): I have tried BSN mass stack and Xpand caplets with creatine,no2 and glutamine.

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):Im going to do one with Red Acid sometime this week.

Current / Progress Photos:N/A Atm. Will need to get a digi camra from a friend.

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no):Yes.

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of Monday, June 5,2006

Comment

Originally posted by GimpyPaw
                              True that. Im pretty much ruled out since i just completed a PW/GB/WB stack.

Comment

heck ya !

Sex:yes please jk male

Height:68 inches

Weight:189

Bodytype:meso

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !):
                                5 years of training exp , i have tried most training programs i feel 5x5's and dft tend to work best for me

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):
                                upper /lower
                                heavy for 2 days light (80%) for 2 days
                                i will edit in the full program later . its in the book in my car
                                its the nsca strength and hypertorphy program
                                Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):4-6 days a week with 20 mins of post lifting low intensity _70% mhr )
                                and a few intense wiffle or basesball games a week

prolab creatine
                                finishing PW log this week (will post review and whole log on this site after the pix are up )
                                ON whey
                                fish oil pills
                                one a day mens multi - twice a day

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):
                                i try to follow chuck diet from bb.com as much as possible but i do one carb meal a day

what i put in my mouth
                                m1
                                4 eggs one whole
                                a quater avacado
                                half a grapefuirt

m2. tuna , spinich light mayo

m3. 6 oz salmon with feta chz and a small protion of avacado

2.5 scoops pw pre work out

m4 pwo shake

m5 chicken and pasta

m6 one half grapefuirt and 1 cup of cottage chez

Current Daily water intake:1.5 gallons a day , sometimes more

Short Term Goal:get down to 6% ish bf at no lower then 175

Long Term Goal:to look like greg plitt and perform like coco crisp

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:i got straight edge !

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):

xfactor
                                green buldge
                                various creatines
                                pw
                                lipo 6
                                various protiens
                                nitric oxide boosters
                                amino acid pills
                                alot of random stuff i tried when i was young and dumb (everything by muscletech haha stupid me )

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):
                                purple wraath log spring 06
                                http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...78#post9411778

my nsca cscs work out log ! featuring random stacks i will put together as i go
                                http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=791045

my xfactor and gb log winter 05
                                http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...10#post8130110

Current / Progress Photos: i will post it up on monday

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): oh ya tank

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of _june 7th ____________, 2006
                                also i will log this on here , bb.com and in my work out log
                                triple threat beep ddee bop !
                                Last edited by adoniscomplex; 06-01-2006, 11:11 PM.
                                Owner of Fitness Paramount Personal Training

Comment

Working...
                                X