WF sample review.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by adrian andras
    Well it kicks in pretty fast, It's best to take it 20-30 min before a session of WEIGHT TRAINING. It was designed for weight training, not "agility training"(im not even sure what this means, so excuse my ignorance if this is some sort of weight training )

How long do you wait after a meal before you take it? It may not be getting absorbed correctly.
    I wait at least 45minutes before taking it.
    Our agility training covers a lot..some time it's speed bench and speed squats or medicine ball stuff, and a lot of cone drills, and ladder drills. But that's just one aspect of our program, we still have a strict weight training program we just don't want to build muscle and not speed and agility. We cover both factors of athleticism.
    But yesterday when I took WF we started off with our dynamic continuous warmup (high knees, form lunger, for strides, etc) then we did the dot drill and some cone drills for about 45minutes then we hit the weight room. The coaches like to mix up the order in which we do things to keep us guessing. Sometimes we lift then do agility training and vice versa.
    Football Creed: I am a champion...I train like a champion ...I practice like a champion....I live like a champion...And now I vow to play like a champion...As a champion I have pride...And will not tolerate doing less than my best...The only reason I will accept defeat...Is if my best isn't as good as my opponents... I vow to do everything tonight...In a way so that win or lose...My parents will be proud of me...My coaches will be proud of me...This team will be proud of me...But most of all...I will be proud of myself...I will never quit...Regardless of the score...because a champion never quits...I promise to be aggressive...to execute...to hustle...to HIT! HIT! HIT!

Comment

Working...
    X