best place to buy the gg and gm stack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best place to buy the gg and gm stack

where is the best place to buy it bare in mind i have to ship it to dublin ireland.....help would be appreciated
    WHEN YOU THINK YOUR TIRED.......
    SAY TO YOURSELF......................

WWRD

what would ronnie do

bodybuilding.com and dps nutrition are both great and favorites around here.
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

I've had good experiences with dpsnutrition.com. They ship it same day usually, and I got it within about 4-5 days of ordering it. I think there flat rate shipping charge is $6.95

Another site that is good ONLY if you don't mind waiting 2 weeks for shipping is massnutrition.com. They definately have the cheapest prices around and give free shipping on orders over $200. I made a $325 purchase from them. I received my products in 2 weeks give or take a few days, but some of the items were banged up. Not a big deal to me though since it was just the containers, the product was fine.

Comment

Originally posted by ISneakySneaky
        I've had good experiences with dpsnutrition.com. They ship it same day usually, and I got it within about 4-5 days of ordering it. I think there flat rate shipping charge is $6.95

Another site that is good ONLY if you don't mind waiting 2 weeks for shipping is massnutrition.com. They definately have the cheapest prices around and give free shipping on orders over $200. I made a $325 purchase from them. I received my products in 2 weeks give or take a few days, but some of the items were banged up. Not a big deal to me though since it was just the containers, the product was fine.
        dpsnutrition.com...it dosn ship to the EU/out of the states.. bit of a problem...my dad is going to usa nxt month...do gnc and vitamim shopee both sell CP products
        Last edited by scruffy_poc; 05-31-2007, 05:41 AM.

WWRD

what would ronnie do

Comment

Originally posted by scruffy_poc
          dpsnutrition.com...it dosn ship to the EU/out of the states.. bit of a problem...my dad is going to usa nxt month...do gnc and vitamim shopee both sell CP products
          GNC doesn't carry any CL products (at least not in Southern Virginia). Vitamin Shoppe does carry some of their products. I know you can get WF/WB, GM/GB, PW, and BH on the Vitamin Shoppe website. I hope this helps.

Comment

Originally posted by scruffy_poc
            vitamin shoppe carries some and vitamin world carries all
            REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
            Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
            Purple Psyko
            Gold Feast
            Blue Gene
            Blue Growth
            REDuction AM/PM Shots
            REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
            Orange TRIad
            White Flood (5 Flavors)
            Black Hole
            Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
            Green Bulge
            White Blood 2
            Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
            Blue Up
            Blue Up (Stim-Free)
            GlycerGrow (Elements line)
            CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
            Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

i have done all the research.....and the cheapest i have found including P&P was bb.com .......$107 for the GM GG and a shaker

is there a place i could get it for cheaper??

its being posted to ireland remember its kinda far away

WWRD

what would ronnie do

Comment

massnutrition.com has GG+GM for $75 after shipping. Don't know about the free shaker bottle though... doubt it.

Comment

ha ha no no its $67 for GG andGM but then they try sting me with $112 ups shipping....and there is no other option

they have to send it to ireland remember

WWRD

what would ronnie do

Comment

Originally posted by ISneakySneaky
                    massnutrition.com has GG+GM for $75 after shipping. Don't know about the free shaker bottle though... doubt it.

ya not really i am getting quoted a 112 doller P&P bill......dont think ill shop there

WWRD

what would ronnie do

Comment

oh oh oh...progress

nutraplanet have it for $102 P&P incl!!!!!

do ya think i could get it for ever'

if i could get a free shipping coupon

WWRD

what would ronnie do

Comment

mysupplementstore.com is pretty amazing I think. They have free shipping on all orders over $50 which is nice. I think standard ground shipping is 2-3 days from shipping since they have 4warehouses all over the continenetal US
                        Football Creed: I am a champion...I train like a champion ...I practice like a champion....I live like a champion...And now I vow to play like a champion...As a champion I have pride...And will not tolerate doing less than my best...The only reason I will accept defeat...Is if my best isn't as good as my opponents... I vow to do everything tonight...In a way so that win or lose...My parents will be proud of me...My coaches will be proud of me...This team will be proud of me...But most of all...I will be proud of myself...I will never quit...Regardless of the score...because a champion never quits...I promise to be aggressive...to execute...to hustle...to HIT! HIT! HIT!

Comment

Working...
                        X