White Flood First Impressions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White Flood First Impressions

As soon as I opened the container, I could smell that distinct odor. It tasted quite horrid, but when mixed with Green Magnitude it was excellent. I had great pumps today doing arms, and had superb energy. I am glad I bought this product, but hope you guys would revise the taste somewhat. So far I'm enjoying this company's products much better then BSN, or Gaspari. Thanks for making solid and well balanced supplements.

thanks very much for the feedback. this is the best we can make it taste given the ingredients. they are very hard to mask, especially the ethyl esters.
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by jockchris16
      As soon as I opened the container, I could smell that distinct odor. It tasted quite horrid, but when mixed with Green Magnitude it was excellent. I had great pumps today doing arms, and had superb energy. I am glad I bought this product, but hope you guys would revise the taste somewhat. So far I'm enjoying this company's products much better then BSN, or Gaspari. Thanks for making solid and well balanced supplements.

Comment

Working...
      X