Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pu12en12g
    4 hours of biking ?

In that scenario I would use WF + PW + Palatinose and sip on it during the entire ride... that's hardcore

Yeah man, 4 hours once a week on a Saturday or Sunday to build base endurance. At this point early in my season, my primary physique goal is to not waste way from so much cardio work. Just trying to maintain my weight and muscle mass through the summer without any fat gain. I will try your WF, PW, Palatinose combo. You thinking a scoop of each with Palatinose to taste? I usually do Cytomax during rides as my carb source. Should I try swapping Palatinose calorie for calorie? Is it a complex carb?
    Last edited by AJM; 05-01-2007, 02:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AJM
      Yeah man, 4 hours once a week on a Saturday or Sunday to build base endurance. At this point early in my season, my primary physique goal is to not waste way from so much cardio work. Just trying to maintain my weight and muscle mass through the summer without any fat gain. I will try your WF, PW, Palatinose combo. You thinking a scoop of each with Palatinose to taste? I usually do Cytomax during rides as my carb source. Should I try swapping Palatinose calorie for calorie? Is it a complex carb?
      I would go 2 scoops of each + palatinose unless the bottle doesn't allow for it (in my case I use 2+ liters of water).

Comment

Originally posted by externational
        size and duration of pumps are generally the exact same with or without WF.
        Definately something wrong with hydration or training volume... push the limits and white flood continues to kick in every time.

It's really as simple as that.

Comment

However, I am still sticking with WF because it does get me those extra reps in (which always makes me pretty damn satisfied)
          Yea, that's exactly what it does (oversimplified)... not sure what else you were expecting. Because it lets you train harder / with more intensity, that's why the perm. lean gains don't really kick in until around week 2 = growth takes time.

The vascularity and other benefits may be from day 1 (this is where results will vary.. but NOT above... unless another piece of the puzzle is missing [hydration / training method]).
          Last edited by pu12en12g; 05-01-2007, 04:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
            Yea, that's exactly what it does (oversimplified)... not sure what else you were expecting. Because it lets you train harder / with more intensity, that's why the perm. lean gains don't really kick in until around week 2 = growth takes time.

The vascularity and other benefits may be from day 1 (this is where results will vary.. but NOT above... unless another piece of the puzzle is missing [hydration / training method]).
            I'm pretty sure nothings wrong with my hydration, workout, diet, etc. All I was saying was that I feel that a lot of WF's contribution to my workout is most likely from the caffeine. And after reading on arginine and ornithine, I was looking for some kind of data that CL could provide to prove that NO is increased. Not just qualitative observation or saying that there was a gain in muscle mass because there are multiple ingredients in WF that could potentially lead to the same result. I was expecting something like how someone got blood results after being on BU to prove increase in testosterone.

Comment

I was expecting something like how someone got blood results after being on BU to prove increase in testosterone.
              Ok, now I see where you are coming from.

I would focus on understanding human growth hormone and how it works (big picture)... this will help you understand how White FLOOD "works" and why it isn't a miracle supplement, just a "boost" for anyone training at peak intensity.

Here's a strong HINT: as amazingly powerful as Growth Hormone is, even the crazy dosages used (injected) by pro bodybuilders are used for MONTHS and MONTHS at a time (sometimes all year round).

Comment

Working...
              X