Omg...whiteflood!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tommygnz
    SERIOUS ISSUE C.L.: Since I started taking WF, workouts have been off the hook. (GREAT). However, right after my W/O, I like to run. WF gives me more energy than ever for my cardio. I can go forever. But am i correct in saying that, N.O. rushes to the muscles that are being worked? So when I'm done runnin, my lower legs..calves/shins etc/// are so swollen it hurts. Not the muscle pump type of hurt, the bone bendin type of hurt. I posted a thread a while ago about NO and cardio and I got mixed responses. Tomorrow, I'll run a few hours after my W/O when the WF wears off a lil and see if it helps. I almost feel worried if its something else or not.
    Very good question. I usually don't recommend NO before cardio, but since you do cardio after you lift it's a tricky situation. I will try to think of some ideas for you...

Comment

Originally posted by RenegadeRows
      Very good question. I usually don't recommend NO before cardio, but since you do cardio after you lift it's a tricky situation. I will try to think of some ideas for you...
      Yeah cuz its almost painful to even walk after. Thanx
      Faith is the substance of things hoped for......HEBREWS

Comment

Sup man, where ya been?! I see you got on the WF train. Still waiting myself to see how it affects everyone. I could use the mad energy, but PW/GM/Caff pill still working so no sense in breaking habit. Good to see ya around again T.

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
        Purple Wraath
        Green Magnitude
        Orange Triad
        White Flood
        Blue Up
        100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
        US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan
          Sup man, where ya been?! I see you got on the WF train. Still waiting myself to see how it affects everyone. I could use the mad energy, but PW/GM/Caff pill still working so no sense in breaking habit. Good to see ya around again T.

SUPP SPAR? Yeah I just been busy with life I guess. I stopped the GB and my GG ran out (after 6 months) so I was just stickin to basics for a while. Plus I was using GB WAAY beyond enough time without switching. So I tried N'Gorge by ALRI. It's OK I guess. Gb is better. I'll be back. But WF....man listen. I was starting to say to myself b4 my workouts..."ah man, I gotta go lift" ....since WF came along, I say, " YES, I'm gonna go lift". This stuff is incredible! Check the post a few up about my situation with runnin with WF, see what u think.

Comment

SUPP SPAR? Yeah I just been busy with life I guess. I stopped the GB and my GG ran out (after 6 months) so I was just stickin to basics for a while. Plus I was using GB WAAY beyond enough time without switching. So I tried N'Gorge by ALRI. It's OK I guess. Gb is better. I'll be back. But WF....man listen. I was starting to say to myself b4 my workouts..."ah man, I gotta go lift" ....since WF came along, I say, " YES, I'm gonna go lift". This stuff is incredible! Check the post a few up about my situation with runnin with WF, see what u think.
            Saw it. That's a major selling point to me. I need to up my runs. Not that I get tired at 2 miles, but I could use any extra boost I can find. I was following strester's log on it. If the wife okay's it, I might invest. That taste issue though is bugging me. Thinking it wouldn't be a problem though if I mix with Pw/Gm though...

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

Current Supps:
            Purple Wraath
            Green Magnitude
            Orange Triad
            White Flood
            Blue Up
            100% ON Classic Whey

Theodore Sturgeon

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan
              Saw it. That's a major selling point to me. I need to up my runs. Not that I get tired at 2 miles, but I could use any extra boost I can find. I was following strester's log on it. If the wife okay's it, I might invest. That taste issue though is bugging me. Thinking it wouldn't be a problem though if I mix with Pw/Gm though...

Yeah, but you get used to it. Today I actually mixed it with a lil creatine mono..fruit punch flavor. It helped a lil.

Comment

Tommy- glad to hear you like the WF. I am almost through my first tub and love the energy, pumps, etc. I noticed you had recently finished your GG. I am almost through my first GG tub and am wondering.....Which supp., WF or GG gave you better pumps? I get very good pumps from WF, but kinda think they were even more intense with GG. Kinda like you were blowing your muscle fibers into oblivion! Just curious as to what ya think...

Comment

Originally posted by AJM
                  Tommy- glad to hear you like the WF. I am almost through my first tub and love the energy, pumps, etc. I noticed you had recently finished your GG. I am almost through my first GG tub and am wondering.....Which supp., WF or GG gave you better pumps? I get very good pumps from WF, but kinda think they were even more intense with GG. Kinda like you were blowing your muscle fibers into oblivion! Just curious as to what ya think...
                  Thats a tough comparison. I just started WF, but have been using GG for about 6 months with different stacks. Maybe I got used to GG, but WF definately puts me in another realm of workouts. If I had to pick, i would say WF. But still, there different kinda products. I just can't wait till I'm 2 weeks into it to see if it kicks in even more like they say.

Comment

Yeah, but you get used to it. Today I actually mixed it with a lil creatine mono..fruit punch flavor. It helped a lil.
                    Dunno about that. I tried with Trac and I had to return it since it damn near made me sick each time taking it. Tasted like battery acid IMO. If I get some bank, I'll try though. Would be nice to get a sample pack from tank and the boys....

hint hint

read above!

Current Supps:
                    Purple Wraath
                    Green Magnitude
                    Orange Triad
                    White Flood
                    Blue Up
                    100% ON Classic Whey

Theodore Sturgeon

Comment

Heres where I'm at now. I finished my DCP log (fat burner), I finished my JW. And I started WHITE FLOOD almost at the same time. I got room in my stack for a new addition. I'm about a week left before N'GORGE is done also. I'm definately gettin back on the CL thing. I used GB forever, so I'm almost 100% sure this time I'll try GM. But my biggest question is, I might wanna add a power pill to my menu.....Ripped Tabs. I' got my diet, cardio, and lifting workout in check. I want WF to make it happen for me even more than what its doin now (if at all possible). I even went out and picked up more weight plates today. With the cardio and proper lifting, I'm wondering if something like Ripped Tabs is worth a shot.

Comment

i take it with 2scoops and 32oz of cold water, you get used to the taste, easy to handle, i would recommend this product to anyone over NO Explode, NO Explode is also a great product; however, you get double the servings with White Flood. I took 2 scoops of no explode with 12 oz's of water. So basically you recieve 50 servings of white flood and 25 servings with NO Explode for the same price. White Flood is the best pre-workout supplement i have taken.

Comment

Ripped Tabs
                          Pretty sure that's hormonal... just a heads up

Comment

SERIOUS ISSUE C.L.: So when I'm done runnin, my lower legs..calves/shins etc/// are so swollen it hurts. Not the muscle pump type of hurt, the bone bendin type of hurt. I posted a thread a while ago about NO and cardio and I got mixed responses. Tomorrow, I'll run a few hours after my W/O when the WF wears off a lil and see if it helps. I almost feel worried if its something else or not.
                            T, any word on the shin/leg pain? I've been noticing that too since I've tried adding differing cardio in my workout (jumping rope) and my right shin damn near kills me. I thought it was muscular, but the pain location would make it a ligament I believe. However, since I added WF, this has just compounded it seems. It could be me pushing more due to the energy but just checking all the bases. Let me know!

Current Supps:
                            Purple Wraath
                            Green Magnitude
                            Orange Triad
                            White Flood
                            Blue Up
                            100% ON Classic Whey

Theodore Sturgeon

Comment

For some reason...I think it tastes good