PW/GG/GB/WB stack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kulper1
    I'm getting ready to start my GB and WB, been taking GG and PW for a while. I have started using Red Acid just as my coffee during the day (1 or 2 pills) and then 1 pre workout (so more as a stim than a fat burner.)

Works wonders.
    yeah that is interesting use of the product, keep a log if you can.
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

i didnt feel much from red acid in terms of a stimulant jolt for preworkout energy.. i mean it was decent, but nothing spectacular (for me). AMP hit alot better. and now that im using e/c, ill say thats the best energy ever. lol

but i felt red acids other benefits alot, the appetite supressent and long-term energy?if that makes sense? (take at 6pm - would be up awhillee, good for studying)

I look forward to ephedrine + red acid later in the summer

Comment

Originally posted by echoe
        I drink about 2 gallons of water a day so think Im good in that area. Loving the GB and switching the WB to before bed is a good choice. Sleeping like I never had before. I live in mission viejo in south orange county.
        I'm having trouble sleeping lately, does WB at night really help?

Comment

Originally posted by boyscouTâ„¢
          I'm having trouble sleeping lately, does WB at night really help?
          logs say it does (helped me too)

Out Now:
          Purple Psyko
          Gold Feast
          Blue Gene
          Blue Growth
          REDuction AM/PM Shots
          Orange TRIad
          White Flood (5 Flavors)
          Black Hole
          Green Bulge
          White Blood 2
          Blue Up
          Blue Up (Stim-Free)
          CLAmore (Elements Line)

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
            logs say it does (helped me too)
            Arg... $$$$$$$$$$

I need a job.

Comment

Originally posted by boyscouTâ„¢
              Arg... $$$$$$$$$$

I need a job.
              if you stick around and post and look out for contests you could win some.

Out Now:
              Purple Psyko
              Gold Feast
              Blue Gene
              Blue Growth
              REDuction AM/PM Shots
              Orange TRIad
              White Flood (5 Flavors)
              Black Hole
              Green Bulge
              White Blood 2
              Blue Up
              Blue Up (Stim-Free)
              CLAmore (Elements Line)

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
                if you stick around and post and look out for contests you could win some.
                I'll def stick around, and post when necessary.

I saw a couple of those contests but it was too late... but you win some lose some. that's life. I'm sure i'll be around for the next few.

Comment

Started the stack today by adding PW and GG to the GB and WB (before bed) that I have been taking for about a month. I took two scoops of GG 30 min before leaving and 1 scoop out the door. Prob do 2 out the door next time. Also took 1 scoop PW 15 min before leaving. The only thing getting used to is the PW taste, didn't mix it with anything just put the scoop in my mouth and chased with water. Im assuming the Wrath part is due to the taste, j/k. Did the same thing with the GG, no problems with the taste at all. Finally got to the gym and had a great session. Did chest/tricep and the majority of my lifts increased by 5 to 10lbs. On top of that recovery after each set was awesome. I rest a min in-between sets, recovery was quick and felt ready to go even before the min was complete. I finished lifting about 2 hours ago and still have the full pump going. Excited to see results as time progress on this stack. Only problem is I wish I would have started to take it when I started with the GB and WB. I'm hooked....

Comment

Started the stack today by adding PW and GG to the GB and WB (before bed) that I have been taking for about a month. I took two scoops of GG 30 min before leaving and 1 scoop out the door. Prob do 2 out the door next time. Also took 1 scoop PW 15 min before leaving. The only thing getting used to is the PW taste, didn't mix it with anything just put the scoop in my mouth and chased with water. Im assuming the Wrath part is due to the taste, j/k. Did the same thing with the GG, no problems with the taste at all. Finally got to the gym and had a great session. Did chest/tricep and the majority of my lifts increased by 5 to 10lbs. On top of that recovery after each set was awesome. I rest a min in-between sets, recovery was quick and felt ready to go even before the min was complete. I finished lifting about 2 hours ago and still have the full pump going. Excited to see results as time progress on this stack. Only problem is I wish I would have started to take it when I started with the GB and WB. I'm hooked....
                    i meant a min in-between reps.

Comment

Welcome to the revolution !!!

Comment

Working...
                      X