is red acid safe for me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is red acid safe for me?

I was woundering, i am 18 years old i work out 6 times a week very healthy. I have a good diet and cardio and a great workout program. I was woundering when I start cutting next month would red acid be a good safe supplement for me to take to help burn fat? and are they any side effects? cause i alway see on tv fat burners being baned that why i have never tryed them

thanks for any help

Originally posted by boxernbjj
    I was woundering, i am 18 years old i work out 6 times a week very healthy. I have a good diet and cardio and a great workout program. I was woundering when I start cutting next month would red acid be a good safe supplement for me to take to help burn fat? and are they any side effects? cause i alway see on tv fat burners being baned that why i have never tryed them

thanks for any help
    should be as long as you dont have any medical conditions
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Safe if used as directed.. also stay hydrated

Comment

Originally posted by boxernbjj

thanks for any help
        18 and working out 6 times a week....how the hell do you need a fat burner, even if you've been bulking like mad???? Those 2 factors alone should minimize fat gains. However, if you use RA, drink ALOT of water and keep potassium high. Cramps I guess are an issue though I never suffered them. It's definately good stuff though (the RA, not cramps).

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
        Purple Wraath
        Green Magnitude
        Orange Triad
        White Flood
        Blue Up
        100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
        US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

i know its hard to belive but i have a very slow metablisome i eat healthy and lots of fiber but it just seems its slower then most people my age

Comment

Working...
          X