RA for the Endo on a Bulk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RA for the Endo on a Bulk

My how life changes in a weeks time... I went from diet being a peice of cake (or in this case a bowl of oats) to near impossible (atleast to justifiy). This trimester I have Culinary labs and its either eat amazing food FOR FREE or maybe get to sneak in a protien shake.

Yesterday for example, Foir Grae, Stuffed Turkey, Roast Sweet potatos, Seared Mahimahi, and Roast Chicken. And those were just the semi-clean foods.

I was planning on Cutting fairly aggressively for another few weeks then a Lean Bulk for about a month, then Cutting for summer. However, this is really a chance in a lifetime type of experiance and I figure I have the rest of my life to diet

Being an Meso/Endo and a Form Fat Boy I gain fat fairly easily. I want to run something to minimize fat gain. I know some have used RA to keep fat gains at bay and would like to hear what is the most effective (Gen 1 or Gen 2 and dosing). Also, what is the most effective product for keeping Fat gains of with a Almost Clean Bulk? I can always save the RA to cut with
    "Stimulate, don't Annihilate." - Lee Haney

SesaGLOW + Blue UP (or similar)

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
      SesaGLOW + Blue UP (or similar)
      Right on. I have both and I may add Phenogen (have) or get some MP or DCP.
      "Stimulate, don't Annihilate." - Lee Haney

Comment

Working...
      X