New Stack , hows it look

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tims03redfire
    Not competting, but I have been watching my power lifters lately at the gym and I am starting to get interested in it a little bit. I would not mind incorporating some bands into some of my workouts.

I believe some of my gains in my bench were studying up on my form. My form used to be terrible and now I have it down.

Tim
    Awesome... don't hesitate to contact DDawg for ideas too (he's da man). He is a wealth of info on powerlifting, AND powerlifting for BB.

ddawg@controlledlabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
      Awesome... don't hesitate to contact DDawg for ideas too (he's da man). He is a wealth of info on powerlifting, AND powerlifting for BB.

ddawg@controlledlabs.com

I have just started following his tips on my dead lift. Hopefully it will pay off.

Comment

So PU

You dont see any adverse effects of using that muscle up product in the morning with my oats with any of the controlled labs products im using?

I just want to make sure none of these interact harshly with each other.

Tim

Comment

Originally posted by tims03redfire
          So PU

You dont see any adverse effects of using that muscle up product in the morning with my oats with any of the controlled labs products im using?

I just want to make sure none of these interact harshly with each other.

Tim
          Nope... should be fine.

Comment

you already have white flood?
            damn you !

Comment

Originally posted by strester
              45# increase ... saweeeeeeeet!! ... i'd be happy too
              Damn straight! Nice increase!

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
              Purple Wraath
              Green Magnitude
              Orange Triad
              White Flood
              Blue Up
              100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
              US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

Nice increase in your bench! Form is one of the keys, most drop in weight after getting the form down but it bouces up pretty quickly again.

If you have any questions just let me know! Are you planning on doing a log of your stack?

As far as bands, how long have you been lifting?

Comment

Originally posted by ddawg91
                  Nice increase in your bench! Form is one of the keys, most drop in weight after getting the form down but it bouces up pretty quickly again.

If you have any questions just let me know! Are you planning on doing a log of your stack?

As far as bands, how long have you been lifting?
                  I did not log my current stack, but I will give a final review.
                  As far as my new stack, I think I am going to log this one.

I lifted some back in highschool, and then I would get into 3 month spurts where I would workout. But I have currently been lifting for about 6 months straight this time... I plan on continuing it this time.

Tim

Comment

I would give yourself a year of steady lifting before incorporating bands into your routine. They place a lot of stress on the joints and if your not used to the stress you may cause injury.

If you want to bring up your bench numbers I would of course train heavy and bring up your back, chest, and tricep strength. Make sure you do shoulder joint exercises too.

Comment

I would give yourself a year of steady lifting before incorporating bands into your routine. They place a lot of stress on the joints and if your not used to the stress you may cause injury.

If you want to bring up your bench numbers I would of course train heavy and bring up your back, chest, and tricep strength. Make sure you do shoulder joint exercises too.
                      Will do. I enjoy reading all your helpfull threads.

Comment

what about doing negatives after the last working set of bench?? wouldn't that stimulate some growth/strength increases as well? ... in addition to what you mentioned up above
                        jdouchebag for president

Comment

Yes they would, good point.

Comment

Working...
                          X