Blue Up...need some convincing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue Up...need some convincing

well, my bottle of White Blood ran out this week and i was planning on sticking with my stack of GM/GG (the GG KILLS by the way, best pumps ive gotten!). but im also considering a test supplement because of the good things ive heard.

problem is, ive never tried one. can someone tell me what to expect if i started using BU? am i going to see an increase in intensity but also have acne outbreaks? whats the deal?
    Intensity in Ten Cities

Originally posted by Holden Caulfield
    well, my bottle of White Blood ran out this week and i was planning on sticking with my stack of GM/GG (the GG KILLS by the way, best pumps ive gotten!). but im also considering a test supplement because of the good things ive heard.

problem is, ive never tried one. can someone tell me what to expect if i started using BU? am i going to see an increase in intensity but also have acne outbreaks? whats the deal?
    Results will vary depending on YOUR baseline hormone levels.

Comment

Acne is a possibility. I see a little bit more of a drive when I'm on BU, though with my weight I think I need something stronger. If you get the stim free version you can take it at night, or if you have the non-stim free (that the right english?) take it pre workout and it'll give you a little extra bit of juice
      A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sethva
        Acne is a possibility. I see a little bit more of a drive when I'm on BU, though with my weight I think I need something stronger. If you get the stim free version you can take it at night, or if you have the non-stim free (that the right english?) take it pre workout and it'll give you a little extra bit of juice
        what the deal with the weight thing? i flucuate between 195 and 200, would BU be enough?

sorry but im clueless on how things work anything other than protein and creatine.
        Intensity in Ten Cities

Comment

what the deal with the weight thing? i flucuate between 195 and 200, would BU be enough?

sorry but im clueless on how things work anything other than protein and creatine.
          You'd just take 2 pills instead of 3 for 225 and over. I personally take 2-3 depending on how I feel, but if I do 2, then I take the 3rd before bed. Psuedo growth hormone. Haven't noticed any acne or anything bad. I'm 28, 190lbs 5'10 and BU (stim-free) worked day 1 for me and has since. Already on my second bottle. You may find a better one, but doubt the quality will equal the price the way BU has. Plus, BU works great with the other CL products. Try it, it's cheaper cost wise than anything else to experiment with.

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
          Purple Wraath
          Green Magnitude
          Orange Triad
          White Flood
          Blue Up
          100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
          US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan
            You'd just take 2 pills instead of 3 for 225 and over. I personally take 2-3 depending on how I feel, but if I do 2, then I take the 3rd before bed. Psuedo growth hormone. Haven't noticed any acne or anything bad. I'm 28, 190lbs 5'10 and BU (stim-free) worked day 1 for me and has since. Already on my second bottle. You may find a better one, but doubt the quality will equal the price the way BU has. Plus, BU works great with the other CL products. Try it, it's cheaper cost wise than anything else to experiment with.

sounds good. i know its totally different but how would it compare with ZMA?what about strength and muscle gains with BU?

(maybe i should just buy the stuff and try it haha)
            Intensity in Ten Cities

Comment

sounds good. i know its totally different but how would it compare with ZMA?what about strength and muscle gains with BU?

(maybe i should just buy the stuff and try it haha)
              Haven't taken ZMA yet so can't tell you a difference. However, I did notice gains right away in strength. Muscle gains, can't say much since I'm not bulking, but there has been some noticble growth in my arms and chest and flattening of my stomach according to the wife. Like I said, I take 2-3 pills pre-workout and 1 at night before bed and love the way it works for me. I may try ZMA later on, but BU is working well for me now.

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
              Purple Wraath
              Green Magnitude
              Orange Triad
              White Flood
              Blue Up
              100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
              US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

blue up is a great test booster to use right before the workout.. I'm not sure how great it is for other times during the day, but when utilized 20 minutes before my workout, I get a surge of aggression that powers me through some of my most intense workouts.. I haven't used it in a while and i am starting to miss the feeling
                www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

Working...
                X