Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WB Questions

Hello

I am new to the fourms, my name is Mike. Anyways, I am 18 years old and was looking into taking WB for an NO booster. Is this safe to take for my age, and also would you reccommend I take it pre workout (30mins before), or should I take in before bed.

Thanks a lot

Mike D

What other supps you currently taking?
    A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

Originally posted by mccd
      Hello

I am new to the fourms, my name is Mike. Anyways, I am 18 years old and was looking into taking WB for an NO booster. Is this safe to take for my age, and also would you reccommend I take it pre workout (30mins before), or should I take in before bed.

Thanks a lot

Mike D
      Don't see much in the way of problems taking it at 18. Probably would be better using it later on though around 20-21. You can take it pre- provided you aren't taking much else that will give you the pump feel. Alot of people say WB plus other like supplements (that give the pump) will make range of motion difficult if not painful. Generally they use it pre-bed as it works well at that time and is suppose to make you sleep even better.
      Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
      Purple Wraath
      Green Magnitude
      Orange Triad
      White Flood
      Blue Up
      100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
      US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan
        Generally they use it pre-bed as it works well at that time and is suppose to make you sleep even better.
        I thought taking it before bed was for a GH effect?

Comment

Originally posted by CFHJustin
          I thought taking it before bed was for a GH effect?
          Increase recovery, deeper sleep... yes.

Comment

i like wb for sleeping, heh..

It's also pretty good as a pump product... I only need 2.. 3 gives me a headache
            www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

Working...
            X