GlycerGrow and split training sessions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GlycerGrow and split training sessions

I'm a boxer and I have split training sessions everyday.
    This means aerobic/anaerobic/interval training in the early morning (6:00 am), and my normal training (boxing) in the early afternoon (2:00 pm).

Can I supplement with GlycerGrow before and after my morning run/sprints & interval training in the morning, and then before/during/after my boxing training several hours later? I'm not sure if GlycerGrow was meant to be consumed over 7-8 hours .

Originally posted by SureShot
    I'm a boxer and I have split training sessions everyday.
    This means aerobic/anaerobic/interval training in the early morning (6:00 am), and my normal training (boxing) in the early afternoon (2:00 pm).

Can I supplement with GlycerGrow before and after my morning run/sprints & interval training in the morning, and then before/during/after my boxing training several hours later? I'm not sure if GlycerGrow was meant to be consumed over 7-8 hours .
    That would be fine, but in that specific scenario, WRAATH would be a much better choice.

Comment

GlycerGrow

I already supplement with Amino Acids, and that's what it looks like Purple Wrath essentially is.

I'm particularly interested in GlycerGrow as I've had good results with it while boxing. The hydration effect & extra sweat allows me to push harder and longer for what is an extremely anaerobic activity (boxing).

Comment

Take his advice!! PW is the icing on the cake when it comes to cardio, there is some extra goodies in PW then just BCAA, besides PW is EAA

Comment

Originally posted by SureShot
          I already supplement with Amino Acids, and that's what it looks like Purple Wrath essentially is.

I'm particularly interested in GlycerGrow as I've had good results with it while boxing. The hydration effect & extra sweat allows me to push harder and longer for what is an extremely anaerobic activity (boxing).
          PW will only magnify this ability. You're losing out if you pass on it.
          Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
          Purple Wraath
          Green Magnitude
          Orange Triad
          White Flood
          Blue Up
          100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
          US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment