Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fire_110
    Thanks for the vote of cofidence!!

ill give ya a vote too!! gotta support fellow firefighters, especially IAFF brothers

Comment

Sex: Male

Height: 6'1

Weight: 192

Bodytype: Endo

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): I have been weight training off and on throughout university (now done) then went off a trip for half a year where i obviously did no training and came back in quite poor shape. As soon as I was back, i told myself i'd get into the best shape of my life. So for just 14 months now, i have been at the gym relgiously hitting the weights to put on as much muscle as possible. I can safely say that i am easily the strong i have ever been, and look the best i have ever been (although i sitll have a ways to go! )

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): I am just coming to the end of my bulk, so I have been following this routine: (5x5 routine, or close to)
      Day 1/Core/Break/Day2/Core/Day1/Break (next week start w/ day 2 etc)

Day 1:

- Benchpress 5x5, currently maxing out at 210 (started at 135 after my trip 12 months ago!!)
      - Squat 5x5, currently maxing out at 150 - i know very weak! trying to get this much higher, but i have quite bad kneed problems which slow the progress down.
      Row - 5x5 maxing out at 150

Day 2:
      - Military Press 5x5 currently maxing out at 110
      - Squat 5x5 (see above)
      - Deadlift 5x5 max 160

Core:
      I really switch tis up as often as possible, so whatever core i am feeling at the moment...

I also toss in arms whenever I have some extra time

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): I am playing badminton 1/week, and thats it at the moment. However come January when I start my cut, this will be upped significantly.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name required):
      - Blue Up (CL)
      - Green Mag
      - Glcyer Grow
      - Purple Wraath
      - Shock Therapy (Universal)
      - multi (gnc)
      - joint supp (NOW)
      - vit c (generic brand)

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):
      Meal 1: Cereal + 1 scoop casien
      Meal 2: protein bar
      Meal 3: sandwhich (w/ lots of meat) + shake w/ casien
      Meal 4: protein bar
      Meal 5: (post workout) 1 chicken breakst/steak +veggies
      Meal 6: (beadtime) 1 scoop casien + milk

I'd say i am about 40% protein, 30% carbs, 30% fats

Current Daily water intake: 2-3 gallons

Short Term Goal: Bench 225, squat 192(body weight)

Long Term Goal: Have a six pack for the first time in my life, whcih i WILL get.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: nothin

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):

- Started off w/ creatine mono about 5 years ago (w/ protein) took that off and on for years,
      - recently since i have gotten back, i started supplementing more seriously, started off with the xplod/celmass stack, but found better and cheaper alternatives.
      - last 4 months i have been supplementing quite heavily with aminos/no/cell volumizers etc.

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):
      - This is where i figure will hurt me, i haven't done any yet, so i'm sure this will hurt my chances of selection, but you have to start somehwere right?

Current / Progress Photos: n/a

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): YES

NOTE: If chosen, i would be using the neuphoria for my cutting routine, which I am very excited to get to, as this bulk has been very sucessful for me and I have put on a ton of strength. I have always had trouble sticking to a cardio protocal, although not this time! I am VERY interested to see how this will help me w/ my motivation for cardio. I am also planning on adding these supplements for my cutting routine:

- SesaGlow
      - RA2
      - Melting Point

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I am not on any medication and I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of ?? (whenver i get the product) - I was originally planning on starting in the new year though.

Thanks!

Comment

Sex:Male

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 191lbs

Bodytype: Ectomorph at least initially

Training experience:
        Weightlifting fairly seriously for the past 10 years making typical newbie gains and mistakes. With age brought experience and wisdom and in the past 5 years I've gained 30lbs lbm while dropping 20lbs ft. Tried numerous lifting programs with varying success. Used to box at amateur level for a couple years then got introduced to bjj so main focus is on that now. So my weight lifting goals were never to be a huge bber as it would restrict agility and range of movement thus compromising athletic performance as a combat athlete. I do want a nice looking phsyique but carrying 260lbs on my frame just doesn't work for me.

The Lifting Routine
        3 Day Split
        Day 1 - Legs
        Day 3 - Back / Biceps / Shoulders
        Day 5 - Chest / Triceps / Shoulders
        Usually lifting on Monday, Wednesday, Friday but sometimes it's Monday, Thursday, Saturday depending on various factors.

The Cardio Routine
        3 days per week for 30mins

Tuesday or Wednesday - Low intensity cardio, usually eliipitical, depends on Monday's leg workout.
        Friday - Always a run, sometimes on treadmill if weather doesn't permit, but that is rare.
        Saturday - Usually I run at a modest pace for 30 mins but as of late I prefer to ride the mountain bike as it gives a better upper body workout

MMA Training

Train 3-5 days a week usually twice a day on Saturday and Sunday. Classes are a little over 1hr on weekdays and 2 hours on weekends. No set pattern on training, some days it's Muay Thai others it's bjj techniques and rolling. Weekends are usually a "mock" mma fight/sparring sessions.

Current Supplements:
        Primaforce Substance WPI of Ergopharm I-Pro
        Multivitamin (NOW ADAM, NOW EcoGreen, AST Pro 32x, etc)
        3g Fish Oil
        3g Vitamin C
        1g NAC
        500mg Grapeseed extract
        200mg Idebenone
        1g ALCAR
        2g CEE
        5g L-Leucine
        1g Green Tea Extract (50% EGCG)
        2 caps NOW Astragalus

It should be noted that I have completed a X-Factor log about half a month ago so I think it's out of my system and won't affect this log.

Current Diet:

I don't precisely count macros as I just don't have the time to do such unless for a log or a cut. But current diet consists of a minimum of 300g protein, 300g carbs and 75g fat. About 150g of protein in diet comes from shakes.Diet isn't very clean as I do eat processed foods and usually a fast food per day. I do eat a lot of fruits and vegetables to compensate, I'd say about double the FDA's recommended amounts. Also helps keep you nice and regular. Likely won't be making any changes to diet but will play it by ear and see what happens. Obviously if chosen I will describe diet in more detail as it's more pertinent to products of this nature.

Current Daily water intake: Water consumption is at least 1.5 gallons day and this does not count juices, protein shakes, or other beverages, just straight water.

Short Term Goal: Not get fat during the holiday season

Long Term Goal: Add more LBM

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:none

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):too long to list

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=11637615
        http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=904689
        a couple more I'll try to find
        Current / Progress Photos:no

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no):no

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I am not on any medication and I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week I get it.

Comment

just how many testers are gettin picked?
          "Usually when people think they are holding a lot of water, they are just holding a lot of fat." -Mr. Aries

Yellow Neuphoria! (Complete)
          http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...1#post13021541
          -or-
          http://www.controlledlabsforum.com/s...ead.php?t=1780

Comment

Congrats Tester #4: AJM

Comment

Congrats Tester #5: jdiritto

ALL TESTERS, PLEASE PM ME your complete shipping info ASAP, so these can ship out tomorrow !!!

Comment

info sent

Comment

pm sent

Comment

TESTER: AJM

Still need your complete shipping info

Everyone else: Good to go !!

Comment

Oh YEAH!!! Pm just sent.

Comment

Originally posted by AJM
                        Oh YEAH!!! Pm just sent.
                        Got it ! All testers are good to go !

Comment

If we get picked here and not bb.com, what do we do? Should we log on both? I can do that, if that is what is preferred.
                          "Usually when people think they are holding a lot of water, they are just holding a lot of fat." -Mr. Aries

-or-

Comment

Originally posted by babolat
                            If we get picked here and not bb.com, what do we do? Should we log on both? I can do that, if that is what is preferred.

I got picked on bbing.com and I'm gonna log here and over there as well.

Comment

ah. I think it would be better for Controlled Labs for me to post on both, so I will.

Controlled Labs reps: Will my log be available from the mainpage? will everyone who was picked from CL.com? Ive always been curious about that.

-or-

Comment

Originally posted by babolat
                                ah. I think it would be better for Controlled Labs for me to post on both, so I will.

Controlled Labs reps: Will my log be available from the mainpage? will everyone who was picked from CL.com? Ive always been curious about that.
                                yes please do both if you can, its just some copy and paste work. testers were all shipped yesterday as well as contest winners.

dont understand the mainpage questions?
                                REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                                Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                                Purple Psyko
                                Gold Feast
                                Blue Gene
                                Blue Growth
                                REDuction AM/PM Shots
                                REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                                Orange TRIad
                                White Flood (5 Flavors)