Red CL shirts NOW available!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Might as well stay there for another week and watch a real team play

Still trying to find a way out there for the game on the 8th!
    A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sethva
      Might as well stay there for another week and watch a real team play
      :::: ZING !! ::::

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
        :::: ZING !! ::::

true life; JD

as you may know from previous posts, i am the vice president of new student orientation at my campus.. it sounds nerdy but its enjoyable and has had defninte perks in the last 4 years (as well as the next few as my letter of recommendation from the assistant dean of students should be MAZING) but anyways

theres a national conference annualy i went to for free and last fall it was in miami and I had the pleasure to go to a workshop where this lady talked about her book she had 'ZING' .. she was prolly the most motivational speaker i have ever heard, she was rediculously energetic and made me feel like i was too at 8am with a massive hangover and about 2hours of sleep. i always wanted to bring her to our campus but it never worked out. sadly. yuup true story. ZING

Comment

Received my Red CL T-shirt yesterday. Looks even better in person. Really nice quality shirt!

Comment

Originally posted by nvr2loud
            Received my Red CL T-shirt yesterday. Looks even better in person. Really nice quality shirt!
            Fo sho. I have 3 in red so i think ill cut the sleeves off one, ill look badass. har har.
            "Usually when people think they are holding a lot of water, they are just holding a lot of fat." -Mr. Aries

Yellow Neuphoria! (Complete)
            http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...1#post13021541
            -or-
            http://www.controlledlabsforum.com/s...ead.php?t=1780

Comment

Working...
            X