should I drop creatine while cutting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well you can always move to GM!
    "Usually when people think they are holding a lot of water, they are just holding a lot of fat." -Mr. Aries

Yellow Neuphoria! (Complete)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...1#post13021541
    -or-
    http://www.controlledlabsforum.com/s...ead.php?t=1780

Comment

Originally posted by babolat
      Good advice ...

Comment

Originally posted by Tommygnz
        Aite fellas, well look. Im doin this: chicken,turkey,tuna,egg whites,water,oatmeal...... trac extreme and WB/GB/GG/((((LIFT SESSION)))Myozene/GG again....Besides all the other crap we gotta take multis , glutamine and all the shit I dont feel like typin. iM REALLY GETTIN UPSET AT MYSELF . I shouldve known CM would bloat me. But I aint no bitch. GOD didnt put this man here to be a quitter. Watch my next pic pretty soon.

Hey man, live and learn. CM won't have the same effect on everyone so not something to expect. Now you know, and here's where I break out the cheese, "and knowing is half the battle!" - Oh yeah that's old school G.I.JOE!

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
        Purple Wraath
        Green Magnitude
        Orange Triad
        White Flood
        Blue Up
        100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
        US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

wait, what type of creatine are you taking?
          ive tried mono before but didint really do anything and sorta wanna try it again but diff brand
          thanx

Comment

Originally posted by babolat
            I got about 7 or 8 more workouts with my GB ,b4 I get GM.... so Ima do wut you say and also add PW. We'll see. I'll probably put the order in saturday to get it by tuesday.
            Last edited by Tommygenz; 11-23-2006, 12:52 AM.
            Faith is the substance of things hoped for......HEBREWS

Comment

Originally posted by Tommygnz
              I got about 7 or 8 more workouts with my GB ,b4 I get GM.... so Ima do wut you say and also add PW. We'll see. I'll probably put the order in saturday to get it by tuesday.
              If you're looking for a temporary "extra dry" look... experiment with your GlycerGROW (on / off).... for example if I take like 2 or 3 days off GlycerGROW, then on the 4th day I hit the GlycerGROW (full dosage) again, that 4th day is when I look my best (as good as I can look right now).

This has NOTHING to do with strength that day, or anything else.... we're just talking aesthetics... we're manipulating electrolytes and tricking the body a bit.

Comment

I'll give it shot. I like takin it on off days just cause it feel like I pee more. As far as the niacin flush everybody talks about with synthatrex, I never got anything like that. Plus why would there be a flush when synthatrex has niacin in it anyway?
                Faith is the substance of things hoped for......HEBREWS

Comment

Working...
                X