Question: Re Digestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question: Re Digestion

I just started using GM/PW/GG/WB this week. I've used different supplements on and off for 6 years now. I've never had an issue with any of them. Some of them didn't really have any affect on me at all, but obviously not all supplements work for every individual. Since starting this stack, I can hardly make it through a workout with having to SPRINT to the toilet. It's almost comical. A scene straight from Dumb and Dumber. Has anyone else experienced that? Which component of the stack may be causing that? Not enough water? Not eating right? Eating at wrong times?

Fyi- Pleant of protein and carbs throughout the day. 3-4 meals before I workout. I usually take a protein shake and a banana around 3:30, take my supplements between 5 and 5:30 and I am at the gym by 6. About 45 minutes into the workout I have to head to the bathroom. Ay ideas??

Forgot, I also take RA and SG

Originally posted by warner22
    I just started using GM/PW/GG/WB this week. I've used different supplements on and off for 6 years now. I've never had an issue with any of them. Some of them didn't really have any affect on me at all, but obviously not all supplements work for every individual. Since starting this stack, I can hardly make it through a workout with having to SPRINT to the toilet. It's almost comical. A scene straight from Dumb and Dumber. Has anyone else experienced that? Which component of the stack may be causing that? Not enough water? Not eating right? Eating at wrong times?

Fyi- Pleant of protein and carbs throughout the day. 3-4 meals before I workout. I usually take a protein shake and a banana around 3:30, take my supplements between 5 and 5:30 and I am at the gym by 6. About 45 minutes into the workout I have to head to the bathroom. Ay ideas??

Forgot, I also take RA and SG
    Try taking the GM with a solid food, like a sandwich or something.

How much GG are you taking ?

What version of RA is it ?

Comment

Since I just started using it, I am only taking one scoop of GG before I workout. The RA is the original version. However, I also take it first thing in the morning on an empty stomach and I am fine

Comment

Originally posted by warner22
        Since I just started using it, I am only taking one scoop of GG before I workout. The RA is the original version. However, I also take it first thing in the morning on an empty stomach and I am fine
        Ok, if the idea above doesn't work... then try taking 1/2 scoop GM pre and 1/2 scoop post... both with a solid food like a sandwich.

Comment

Can't speak for everyone but NO gives me the shits for a few minutes, but afterwards it's all good. Maybe the WB is doing that to you? I take my stuff on an empty stomach before workouts so can't speak for any food problems.

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
          Purple Wraath
          Green Magnitude
          Orange Triad
          White Flood
          Blue Up
          100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
          US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment