WB at night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GymBuff
    It was me .. but yah like he said i took it with a protein shake at night and the problem was solved.. gona take white blood @ night stacked with a bunch of other stuff in the next month or so. ill keep another log
    See, other people really do read your logs I know sometimes, when I'm keeping a log, I look at the "views" count and think I must be the only one who's seen the dang thing.

Comment

Originally posted by GimpyPaw
      See, other people really do read your logs I know sometimes, when I'm keeping a log, I look at the "views" count and think I must be the only one who's seen the dang thing.
      I follow every log (even if I dont comment on it), because it allows us to get priceless free feedback. many companies have to pay for information like this, so why not take advantage of it if you got it?
      REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
      Purple Psyko
      Gold Feast
      Blue Gene
      Blue Growth
      REDuction AM/PM Shots
      REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
      Orange TRIad
      White Flood (5 Flavors)
      Black Hole
      Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
      Green Bulge
      White Blood 2
      Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
      Blue Up
      Blue Up (Stim-Free)
      GlycerGrow (Elements line)
      CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
      Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

I also appreciate reading most logs, especially CL ones so please do not think you are wasting your time!! Someone out there always appreciates them

Last night I went to bed late so I figured I'd take ZMA and WB..... oh MAN!!!!!!! Trippiest dream that made no sense... cruising in a car with friends doing wild things, only stopping to do insanely odd taskes (like going to a juevenile detention center to go eat weird food?), then I was like peter pan or something but not a gay peter pan, and then there was a pirate ship and these little creatures I was talking to like in a video game, but then I became cognizant and that's when the fun started. LUCID DREAAAMMM

Now that I realize I'm in a dream, I started busting out some jackie chan shit (literally, I watched Dragons Forever before bed on Spike TV) and it was awesome. Doing tons of acrobatics and trying to fly before I lost control and went back to just observing my completely random dream..... some kid got shot in the ass at the end of my dream. God, this stuff does some crazy things to you while you're in bed.

When you take just ZMA or JUST WB, you can really notice small differences in the two. I love taking them together though. Man do I ever feel rested. Worked out my chest yesterday but I feel like I can go for a new PR... until doms sets in of course.

Comment

Working...
        X