WB at night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nosaj03
    So, taking WB before sleep would be better during bulking? Would it this be beneficial when cutting?

I actually took white blood at night during a cut and had pretty good results.

Comment

Originally posted by AaronP
      I actually took white blood at night during a cut and had pretty good results.
      awesome to hear, describe your experiences in more detail if you could it would be a great help to those in cutting mode.
      REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
      Purple Psyko
      Gold Feast
      Blue Gene
      Blue Growth
      REDuction AM/PM Shots
      REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
      Orange TRIad
      White Flood (5 Flavors)
      Black Hole
      Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
      Green Bulge
      White Blood 2
      Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
      Blue Up
      Blue Up (Stim-Free)
      GlycerGrow (Elements line)
      CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
      Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
        the dreams get trippy for me
        Man I don't even remember my dreams I sleep so hard, but what do you expect when you average 4 hours a night.
        Last edited by ddawg91; 05-26-2006, 10:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ddawg91
          Man I don't even remember my dreams I sleep so hard, but what do you expect whenyo average 4 hours a night.
          Mental note: sleep 4 hours tonight and 1RM tomorrow.... grrrrrrr !!!

Comment

Originally posted by browndustin
            If you're ever out a little late and you kind of missed your bed time (I DO have a bed time but wake up at 4am for work), take one or two WB combined with ZMA and prepare to get your ass conked out for the night.

I've taken this combination with melatonin, ZMA 1.5 hours before bed, melatonin an hour before bed and WB after that and boy did I ever have some intense dreams. I woke up SHREIKING like a banshee and clenching my blanket so tight that my hands cramped right up lmao. Talk about intense dreams! I swear that this stuff stimulates the pineal gland because I swear it was like taking DMT or something.

I personally love taking this stuff and waking up in the middle of the night, only to realize that you slept for maybe an hour or two and feel FULLY RESTED. Go back to sleep for the remainder of the night and wake up feeling like a million bucks!!!!!!!!!

Someone please try this in conjunction with ZMA or melatonin and let me know if you get the same results. I swear by this and all of my friends basically trip balls in their sleep now too.
            I take the combo of WB and ZMA but I am so dead that I don't even remember my dreams. But I wake up really rested. It's good stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
              awesome to hear, describe your experiences in more detail if you could it would be a great help to those in cutting mode.

Well I was just trying to clarify for the poster that white blood is just as effective on a cut as it is on a bulk. I had a much deeper sleep and felt much more refreshed in the AM. My recovery time also increased A LOT and my bodyfat continued to decrease and I perserved basically all of my muscle mass. I can't say it was all due to the white blood but it clearly helped a great deal.

Comment

So no one who has tried this at night has had a hard time falling asleep at all?

Comment

Originally posted by KyubiBLACK
                  So no one who has tried this at night has had a hard time falling asleep at all?
                  Nope.

Comment

me ethier out sleep like a baby

Comment

I remember that one of the 10 testers who were taking White Blood at night did have a hard time falling asleep. He was having a hard time with something of an energy spike.

He was taking it on an empty stomach, and started to wonder if that was the problem. About half way into the trial he started taking the PM dose with his protein shake, and his sleep improved.

Can't remember who it was though. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by GimpyPaw
                        I remember that one of the 10 testers who were taking White Blood at night did have a hard time falling asleep. He was having a hard time with something of an energy spike.

He was taking it on an empty stomach, and started to wonder if that was the problem. About half way into the trial he started taking the PM dose with his protein shake, and his sleep improved.

Can't remember who it was though. Sorry.
                        It was me .. but yah like he said i took it with a protein shake at night and the problem was solved.. gona take white blood @ night stacked with a bunch of other stuff in the next month or so. ill keep another log

Comment

I take the combo of WB and ZMA but I am so dead that I don't even remember my dreams. But I wake up really rested. It's good stuff!
                          You wake up to an alarm clock?

Comment

Originally posted by LancerV
                            You wake up to an alarm clock?
                            Week days yes, weekends my son is the alarm clock .

Comment

Week days yes, weekends my son is the alarm clock .
                              Yea most people cant remeber there dreams if they dont wake up naturally, and than when you do wake up naturally keep your eyes closed and think of your last thought and you will remeber your dream

Comment

Originally posted by LancerV
                                Yea most people cant remeber there dreams if they dont wake up naturally, and than when you do wake up naturally keep your eyes closed and think of your last thought and you will remeber your dream
                                I go through periods of weeks where I remember everything then the same where I dont remember a thing. its kinda strange.
                                REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                                Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                                Purple Psyko
                                Gold Feast
                                Blue Gene
                                Blue Growth
                                REDuction AM/PM Shots
                                REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                                Orange TRIad
                                White Flood (5 Flavors)
                                Black Hole