Purple Wraath Comment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ddawg91
    Man that sucks, getting in then heading back out. I will be looking for those posts and PRs again!
    Oh yeah it sucked especially going from Aruba one day to work in Phoenix... But hey starting tomorrow its on...... Winning the War on PR's
    MY GREEN MAG LOG
    http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=552

MY REVIEW OF APT STRAPS
    http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=1043

Comment

Originally posted by cervasa1977
      Oh yeah it sucked especially going from Aruba one day to work in Phoenix... But hey starting tomorrow its on...... Winning the War on PR's
      Sounds badass.... can't wait to follow this one.

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
        Sounds badass.... can't wait to follow this one.
        Thanks I am ready for another one and since this will be my last bulking stack before I start to cut I am all pumped to see what I can do and accomplish...
        MY GREEN MAG LOG
        http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=552

MY REVIEW OF APT STRAPS
        http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=1043

Comment

I've taken a few different EAA/BCAA supplements before and had mild results with them.

If the postal service from BB.com would hurry up and get me my order, I'd be able to try Purple Wraath... It's been a few weeks and it's still not here (Toronto, Ontario, Canada.) I bet everything sits at the border for a few days now with all the extra security.

So anyways, is Purple Wraath that much better than a normal EAA/BCAA mixture?

Segment

Comment

i have a pw question
            is there going to be any real difference in taking the product 15 mins piroir to training or during a warmup so basically partially during training
            Owner of Fitness Paramount Personal Training

Comment

Originally posted by adoniscomplex
              i have a pw question
              is there going to be any real difference in taking the product 15 mins piroir to training or during a warmup so basically partially during training
              Nope, in fact you may want to have the blood flowing BEFORE you take it (if we're talking about absolute "optimal" conditions for taking it).

Comment

just do like everyone says and put it straight into ur mouth. if u cant do that add gatorade and drink it ice cold.

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
                  Nope, in fact you may want to have the blood flowing BEFORE you take it (if we're talking about absolute "optimal" conditions for taking it).
                  ok good thats basically what i have been doing
                  Owner of Fitness Paramount Personal Training

Comment

Originally posted by adoniscomplex
                    i have a pw question
                    most people take it both pre and during workout so that should be fine

Comment

started adding crystal lite lemonade to the PW... Tastes much better now

Comment

Originally posted by rcp197inIZ
                        started adding crystal lite lemonade to the PW... Tastes much better now
                        As per Mr. Aries use the peach instead of the lemonade. It is way better!

Comment

i drink this thing 3 times a day now... each tub lasts me a month still.. I am absolutely loving it.. I think it has definitely helped me keep my strength up while cutting... think about this, I eat about 2500 calories a day now.. and I'm 230...
                          www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

Originally posted by rcp197inIZ
                            Ok CL, I love your products... but this stuff tastes and smells awful!!! What's the preferred method of getting this stuff down???? scoop in the mouth or what?
                            im very interested in this product as a stack with White Blood & Green Bulge. What do u all think?

Comment

Originally posted by jono101
                              im very interested in this product as a stack with White Blood & Green Bulge. What do u all think?

it works well alone or in a stack... if you've never used gb/wb stack, i suggest you try that combo first and see if you respond well.. If you do, then perhaps add in pw to further improve your performance in the gym and recovery time.
                              www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

Originally posted by jono101
                                I had never tried a CL prod before I was chosen for the mega stack with the PW release, I had been reading up on them and was going to order but got chosen. I must say (putting affiliation aside) htat GB and WB are the best CEE/NO prods I have tried. I only responded to 1 NO prod out of all that I tried and WB was way better.

PW is a fantastic supplement that stacks great with everything, you will be amazed at what it does for your workouts. After taking PW for about a week I was repping weights with no troubles that I needed a spotter for lower reps just weeks prior.

Whether you go with just PW or GB/WB or all three you will be impressed.

Comment

Working...
                                X