When do i take my CL supplements?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When do i take my CL supplements?

hey guys i got the following stack when do i take it?(time wise minutes before wotkout etc)also how many pills should i take of wb for a start 2?thanks

CL purple wraath
    CL greenmag
    CL glycergrow
    CL whiteblood

Originally posted by micky805
    hey guys i got the following stack when do i take it?(time wise minutes before wotkout etc)also how many pills should i take of wb for a start 2?thanks

CL purple wraath
    CL greenmag
    CL glycergrow
    CL whiteblood
    It all depends really

I have that same stack and this is how I do it.

30-45min pre - Mag/PW/GG/WB
    • Some take PW as little as 15min Pre.
    • Also, gg doesnt desolve, so you'll have to try it in your shaker and see if you like it that way, if not, the dump in mouth and chase method works well.
    • As for WB, what is your weight? I'm close to 300lbs, so I take 4 capsules.
    0-60min post - GMag(I use GB) and PW & protein/carbs.

Some people take WB before bed, so that is an option for you as well, but I prefer it pre workout.

Hope this helps!
    A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

CL purple wraath
      CL greenmag
      CL glycergrow
      CL whiteblood
      Do you do cardio at all ?

If so, when (in relation to your workouts) ?

Comment

Thanks,so i can take the gmag and pw pre and post? do you take have a serving of pw and gmag pre and the other half serving post?
        Last edited by micky805; 10-25-2006, 08:02 PM.

Comment

i do cardio 1time a week

Comment

Thanks,so i can take the gmag and pw pre and post? do you take have a serving of pw and gmag pre and the other half serving post?
            You can yes..

But for me and a few others it is different because of our weight.

I did this today, and will do for a few weeks to see what happens.

Instead of taking 2 full scoops of mag pre, I took 1 scoop + 5caps of GB, then 1 scoop mag post.

As for PW, you just have to fiddle with the formula that will best suit you, and only you know what will work.

For me I take 3 scoops pre (days w/o cardio)
            Or 2 scoops pre workout, then 1 pre cardio. Lifting and cardio are only seperated by 2.5-3hrs time.
            A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

You can take the Green MAGnitude 1/2 pre and 1/2 post... but for best results take the WRAATH pre / during.

Comment

Working...
              X