Why are BCAA/EAAA's so expensive?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i havent used xtend but if you check me over at bb.com i have a pw log
    while cutting i have gained strength and my chest has added size while my waist has shrunk

my after pics and final review will be up soon also as i am about to finish my first tub
    Owner of Fitness Paramount Personal Training

Comment

Originally posted by LancerV
      Would your recomend PW or Xteend?
      They are different products. PW is an EAA product with BCAAs in it. Xtend is a BCAA proguct with Glutamine and CM in it. MRMs BCAA+G and Xtreme Forumlations ICE are like Xtend but differ on some ingredients. PW stands alone as an EAA product. They can be stacked together or taken seperatly, but I personally like them both stacked and PW alone.

Comment

ergopharm and bulk products are the only other EAA products really.. I havent used either yet, sometime I will just to switch it up from PW and maybe save $ (in terms of using bulk)

right now Im dosing 2 PW 60min pre, Xtend+Substance WPI during/post and the results have been great. possibly better or equal to when i mega dose xtend last summer (was consuming near 15scoops a day) now im only using 5 xtend, and maybe anothe 3 in a pm waken/am shake.

later in the summer ima step my game up a notch. 2 PW 60 min pre, 1 PW + 5 Xtend + 1 substance WPI during/post - roughly 10 more Xtend during day

note: i also drink a post workout shake with oats/2 scoop protein isolate/vita C ester/taurine

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
          ergopharm and bulk products are the only other EAA products really.. I havent used either yet, sometime I will just to switch it up from PW and maybe save $ (in terms of using bulk)

right now Im dosing 2 PW 60min pre, Xtend+Substance WPI during/post and the results have been great. possibly better or equal to when i mega dose xtend last summer (was consuming near 15scoops a day) now im only using 5 xtend, and maybe anothe 3 in a pm waken/am shake.

later in the summer ima step my game up a notch. 2 PW 60 min pre, 1 PW + 5 Xtend + 1 substance WPI during/post - roughly 10 more Xtend during day

note: i also drink a post workout shake with oats/2 scoop protein isolate/vita C ester/taurine
          bulk EAAs and PW are nearly identical in price, that is the amazing part.
          REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
          Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
          Purple Psyko
          Gold Feast
          Blue Gene
          Blue Growth
          REDuction AM/PM Shots
          REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
          Orange TRIad
          White Flood (5 Flavors)
          Black Hole
          Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
          Green Bulge
          White Blood 2
          Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
          Blue Up
          Blue Up (Stim-Free)
          GlycerGrow (Elements line)
          CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
          Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
            You will like the extra PW during, I have been doing that for about 3 weeks and I am getting great results.

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
              in my opinion these new PH products are worse and have potentially more side effects than perscription and illegal anabolic steroids. most of them are old pharmaceutical company designs that never made it to market because of potential side effects.
              On that note, it was just puzzling at least for me, that justification was needed for a $50 tub of PW, an all natural supplement that's good for you, whereas when Superdrol came out it was over $50, and people needed no justification from AX, and many purchased more than one bottle at a time.

The thing is, people stocked up on SD and the like, prior to them being pulled, and people are still buying the dwindling supplies as we speak, even with all the well documented downsides. It's just puzzling to me why people are throwing their money away on something that's essentally poison, for the sake of rapid muscle gains. Then again, people still use cigarettes. I guess some people just take good health for a given, and some people just don't care.

That's why I've learned to respect Controlled Labs. They've never stooped to the level of other BB supplement companies, by formulating something synthetic, that only a chemist could recognize on their labels, along with some pretty harsh cautionary guidlines for it's use. Ph's come and go, but as I see it, CL's entire product line won't ever get banned because they stick to natural formulations, and as we all know, these formulations are at the forefront for effectiveness, AND they're safe. Don't we all agree?!

In my honest opinion, Controlled Labs will endure the test of time, and has set the standard for other BB supplement companies by giving BBer's what they want, and formulating products that often exceed our expectations, and best of all natural! Ok, I'm done now.
              God Bless,
              Stu

Comment

My last post would get me negged beyond belief over at BB.
                God Bless,
                Stu

Comment

for sure it would, I made a post on BB.com once about different methods of taking purple wraath and got negged for it...by joel of course. I sent him a message about it and his response was "dude its no big deal people get negged all the time, I just didn't agree with your post" and so I'm thinking how what I said could possibly be disagreed with.

Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate!

Comment

Originally posted by Stuart Rudolph
                    My last post would get me negged beyond belief over at BB.
                    so true, this is the safe haven for people who dont want to deal with the joels of this world.

Out Now:
                    Purple Psyko
                    Gold Feast
                    Blue Gene
                    Blue Growth
                    REDuction AM/PM Shots
                    Orange TRIad
                    White Flood (5 Flavors)
                    Black Hole
                    Green Bulge
                    White Blood 2
                    Blue Up
                    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Comment

in my opinion these new PH products are worse and have potentially more side effects than perscription and illegal anabolic steroids. most of them are old pharmaceutical company designs that never made it to market because of potential side effects.

100% in agreement.

BTW I wanted to use a smilie of someone clapping but couldn't find one so here

CLAP CLAP CLAP

CROWLER
                      President

www.AnabolicInnovations.com
                      www.HealthyCheatFoods.com

Comment

Originally posted by CROWLER
                        100% in agreement.

BTW I wanted to use a smilie of someone clapping but couldn't find one so here

CLAP CLAP CLAP

CROWLER
                        haha, thanks. (how do I get more smilies for the board? is there a plug in or something?)

Out Now:
                        Purple Psyko
                        Gold Feast
                        Blue Gene
                        Blue Growth
                        REDuction AM/PM Shots
                        Orange TRIad
                        White Flood (5 Flavors)
                        Black Hole
                        Green Bulge
                        White Blood 2
                        Blue Up
                        Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                        CLAmore (Elements Line)

Comment

haha, thanks. (how do I get more smilies for the board? is there a plug in or something?)
                          If anyone knows the answer to this can you also PM me on how to get my 8track unstuck?

CROWLER
                          President

www.AnabolicInnovations.com
                          www.HealthyCheatFoods.com

Comment

Working...
                          X