Red Acid Gen 2 + Ephedrine HCL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Acid Gen 2 + Ephedrine HCL

So i read the FAQ for Gen1 and i (think) it says its safe to use if used properly.

Now I'm currently taking an ECA stack (2 days into) and i've used this before and it doesnt feel like it did the first time i've used it.

I want to know if ephedrine HCL would be safe to stack with Red Acid Gen 2 and maybe SesaGlow? Also would using an NO product increase the safety of using this due to vasodialation?

Edit: One more thing, would the yohimbe in Blue UP be detrimental if combined with the ephedrine also?
    Last edited by kakapoopoo; 10-10-2006, 09:42 PM.

Originally posted by kakapoopoo
    So i read the FAQ for Gen1 and i (think) it says its safe to use if used properly.

Now I'm currently taking an ECA stack (2 days into) and i've used this before and it doesnt feel like it did the first time i've used it.

I want to know if ephedrine HCL would be safe to stack with Red Acid Gen 2 and maybe SesaGlow? Also would using an NO product increase the safety of using this due to vasodialation?

Edit: One more thing, would the yohimbe in Blue UP be detrimental if combined with the ephedrine also?
    to start I wouldn’t combine yohimbe and ephedrine. (go with blue up stim free instead)

I know of people who are combining E and red acid gen 2, but since ephedrine is a drug, we cannot officially endorse its use with our products.
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

I personally wouldn't risk it... our blood pressure already (naturally) fluctuates during the day and during / post-workout. Same thing with stacking White BLOOD and Ephedrine... why risk it.

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
        I personally wouldn't risk it... our blood pressure already (naturally) fluctuates during the day and during / post-workout. Same thing with stacking White BLOOD and Ephedrine... why risk it.
        Well put. Nothing is worth your health.
        "Usually when people think they are holding a lot of water, they are just holding a lot of fat." -Mr. Aries

Yellow Neuphoria! (Complete)
        http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...1#post13021541
        -or-
        http://www.controlledlabsforum.com/s...ead.php?t=1780

Comment

Originally posted by babolat
          Well put. Nothing is worth your health.
          agreed.
          REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
          Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
          Purple Psyko
          Gold Feast
          Blue Gene
          Blue Growth
          REDuction AM/PM Shots
          REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
          Orange TRIad
          White Flood (5 Flavors)
          Black Hole
          Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
          Green Bulge
          White Blood 2
          Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
          Blue Up
          Blue Up (Stim-Free)
          GlycerGrow (Elements line)
          CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
          Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

I agree. The fatloss potential of all said supplements combined does not outweigh health risks.

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
              . Same thing with stacking White BLOOD and Ephedrine... why risk it.
              but don't NO products open up the blood vessels therefore decreasing blood pressure?

Comment

but don't NO products open up the blood vessels therefore decreasing blood pressure?
                Simply put, the idea here is to avoid dramatic BP spikes / dips. Even something as minor as dizziness can be annoying post-workout... many variables involved here.

Comment

Working...
                X