RA2 combined effects....wow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RA2 combined effects....wow

Ok , I always experiment with my stack wb/gb/gg. I switch up which order I takem to see which has the best feel. Today I really went out there, I took RA2, 5 min later took wb, 5 min later took gb, waited 15 min while I had a pre-workout drink. My stomach felt bloated and a lil crampy at first, but alot a water fixed that pretty fast. I started my workout(shoulders) and about 10 minutes into it, I was doin 40lb side lateral raises. I usually do 30lbs and work down the rack. Today the 30's were a lil light. After the first few sets of side lat raises I shot 2 scoops of GG and started front raises. I never had this much vascularity before. The veins and pump in my shoulders were unbelievable. They ran from one bicep, around my shoulder, across my chest, over my traps, made train trax on the other shoulder and went all the way down to the other bicep. Now out of every combo that I tried, this was the best. But do u think it was the RA2? I never took it b4 workout since it says 30 min b4 breakfast, and 1 hr after that is my workout (usually). Or do u think it couldve been the GG during my workout. I know I wanna do it again, dammit!!
    Faith is the substance of things hoped for......HEBREWS

My first dose of RA-G1 is either 30-45 min preworkout or prebreakfast. Nice steady supply of energry.
    Do or do not. There is no try!

Comment

Nice feedback Tommy. I would keep experimenting with the timing.

In your scenario, this might be best:

2 Caps Pre-workout
      2 Caps Before Lunch

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
        Nice feedback Tommy. I would keep experimenting with the timing.

In your scenario, this might be best:

2 Caps Pre-workout
        2 Caps Before Lunch
        Meaning dont take the pre- breakfast dose? right? eat then before w/o take it.
        Faith is the substance of things hoped for......HEBREWS

Comment

Working...
        X