GG and peeing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GG and peeing

I'm glad I just read the F.A.Q.'s on GG. I was starting to worry about pissing like a racehorse towards the end and after my workouts. I mean I would pee and 15 min later have to pee again, urgently outta nowhere. It says it happens so I'm ok with it then. .......BUT, being that my creatine(GB) is supposed to hold water in my muscles, and GG is makin me pee out water like a firetruck, is anything getting canceled out? My results after only 1 week on GG are noticably significant, so I'm not complaining. I just wanna make sure I understand whats goin on. And guarentee I'm getting everything out of the supps I'm takin.
    Faith is the substance of things hoped for......HEBREWS

Originally posted by Tommygnz
    I'm glad I just read the F.A.Q.'s on GG. I was starting to worry about pissing like a racehorse towards the end and after my workouts. I mean I would pee and 15 min later have to pee again, urgently outta nowhere. It says it happens so I'm ok with it then. .......BUT, being that my creatine(GB) is supposed to hold water in my muscles, and GG is makin me pee out water like a firetruck, is anything getting canceled out? My results after only 1 week on GG are noticably significant, so I'm not complaining. I just wanna make sure I understand whats goin on. And guarentee I'm getting everything out of the supps I'm takin.
    You're good to go... it's actually the combo of GlycerGROW and Red ACID Gen 2

One thing you can do is split up the GlycerGROW dosage:

1-2 Scoops pre-workout
    1-2 Scoops during / post

Not to exceed 4 scoops daily

Comment

I don't think of it as pissing like a race horse. Think of it as "hey, no edema!!!" and pissing comfortably.

After 2-3 months of GG (ramping up and experimenting with doses) I was honestly a bit scared to stop because I was afraid I would start bloating. But thankfully I haven't. I was having real problems with bloating before I took GG and made no significant changes to my pre workout diet or supplementation.

You'll be happy to get in the gym and experience mad pumps and vascularity with GG.

Comment

Originally posted by browndustin
        I don't think of it as pissing like a race horse. Think of it as "hey, no edema!!!" and pissing comfortably.

After 2-3 months of GG (ramping up and experimenting with doses) I was honestly a bit scared to stop because I was afraid I would start bloating. But thankfully I haven't. I was having real problems with bloating before I took GG and made no significant changes to my pre workout diet or supplementation.

You'll be happy to get in the gym and experience mad pumps and vascularity with GG.
        Werd, that's the long term effects paying off vs. the initial pumps... great to hear.

Comment

I do split the dosages, 2 pre and 2 post. Its amazing what this stuff does. I know if suttin not broke dont fix it, but how can suttin be sooo cheap and last soooo long, be better than than a supp that breaks your pockets and dont work!! Nevermind , I dont want you guys to jack up the prices on us!lol

Comment

Originally posted by Tommygnz
            I dont want you guys to jack up the prices on us!lol
            I cant see that happening anytime in the near future, unless tank decides he is going to buy me the Enzo
            A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

lol

Comment

Working...
              X