No announcement yet.

funny enough, im upset about something.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry if you were offended Matt, we were just playing around. This is a place to relax and chill and joke around, so that is what we like to do here. I'm rarely serious on a message board unless the situation calls for it.

SCT
    Back to the basics!

Comment

its cool i need to learn when people are serious and non serious more often

could all of my posts be deleted about what i said thanks including this once u see it lol

Comment

remember young seroph, in life, you can never take back what you say or do to another for once it is done, it can not be undone in the mind.

(unless they suffer from some sort of psychotic illness that ails their STM or LTM banks.. in which case, have at it, but your a dickhead for taking advantage of someone with a serious problem and hopefully you will get it back tenfold someday , karma).

Comment

oh well im not taking advantage of anyone bro we can all over react sometimes ha

hows that class going on detox systems and THC etc? very interesting stuff, your doing a science degree?

Comment

Working...
          X