Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Such A thing as a Glycergrow Non-Responder?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Such A thing as a Glycergrow Non-Responder?

After successfully getting down the gg for the second day now, i have noticed absolutly nothing different at all. Maybe it's just me? Not sure but i know that all feedback from other users back up the product, so i know it wont let me down, i just dont know if i am doing something wrong or simply i just have to wait longer for it too work. Also first day started with 2 scoops and today was 3 scoops. Any help would be great! Thanks

This is also my 2nd day to use the prod. and the hardest thing to do is choke it down in the AM. I suggest give it a longer trial before drawing conclusions.
    Do or do not. There is no try!

Comment

Drink lots of water, lift with intensity, and I have no doubt that you will feel it kick in by week 2-3.

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
        Drink lots of water, lift with intensity, and I have no doubt that you will feel it kick in by week 2-3.
        I will keep trying and i dont like to draw conclusions so early, except that reading some peoples posts say that they almost feel it right away after the first shot. Thanks for the info. I will give it some time, do you think that it would be a problem to go to 4 scoops and also is that the max. # of scoops you should use? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma
          This is also my 2nd day to use the prod. and the hardest thing to do is choke it down in the AM. I suggest give it a longer trial before drawing conclusions.
          That too is really hard for me also since i train in the mornings, but i just started mixing it with some applesauce and even though its a little gritty it makes it super easy to get down.

Comment

Originally posted by apexr1
            I will keep trying and i dont like to draw conclusions so early, except that reading some peoples posts say that they almost feel it right away after the first shot. Thanks for the info. I will give it some time, do you think that it would be a problem to go to 4 scoops and also is that the max. # of scoops you should use? Thanks
            Yes, I don't recommend more than 4 scoops

You are correct.. GlycerGROW has both initial and long term effects... most people (not all) respond to BOTH the initial and long term effects, but everyone responds to the long term effects.

Definately keep us updated.. I can't wait to hear your feedback when it kicks in.

Comment

What my view towards GG is you do not feel a certian pump or increased energy from the GG. I think you feel the pump/energy from the supps you stack the GG with ie. WB, GM, PW etc. etc. I feel the GG pumps fluid into the cellular compartments allowing more nutrients across the permiable membranes to give you that extra burst. Just my $0.02.
              Do or do not. There is no try!

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma
                What my view towards GG is you do not feel a certian pump or increased energy from the GG. I think you feel the pump/energy from the supps you stack the GG with ie. WB, GM, PW etc. etc. I feel the GG pumps fluid into the cellular compartments allowing more nutrients across the permiable membranes to give you that extra burst. Just my $0.02.

I strongly agree with this -- When I first started taking glycergrow a while back I really didn't notice much in terms of a "pump." I was a little bit more vascular, but nothing too crazy, and I was taking at least 3 scoops. Now that I am stacking it with green magnitude, the pumps and vascularity are insane, even with only one scoop.

Comment

I agree with the last two posts.

I had stacked my GG with other supplements and didn’t see any pronounced effects. When I cut my White Blood I was still very hard and vascular. There was also a relieving diuretic effect that kept me from bloating as well. I was training so hard that I forgot I hadn’t taken WB for the past few days and I was vascular as hell.

After tinkering around for a bit and taking GG by it’s lonesome, I’d have to say that it is a great supplement and I didn’t have tons of no precursors affecting my judgment. GG’s the real deal. My tub lasted me like 3 months and I still have some left!!! But I’m abstaining for a while, just like I do with other supplements like creatine and no precursors. But still… I really can’t wait to take GG again.

If I’m ever broke, GG and GM will probably be staples. They’re so cheap, safe and effective. Not to mention they’re a deadly stack!

Comment

My stack arrives tomorrow. WB/GB/GG , along with Myozene and the basics. I dont know what to expect as far as how fast GG'll work. I remember when I first tried WB/GB, that shit worked from day 1. I came in the house and yelled to my wife, "this shit is all dat". If it's anything like that or more, especially combined with this lethal duo, alot of people are in trouble. I wanted to get PW with it, but I'm getting layed off in a week and 1/2, so I gotta be smart.
                    Faith is the substance of things hoped for......HEBREWS

Comment

Working...
                    X