Glycergrow and caffeine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glycergrow and caffeine

will caffeine negate the effects of glycergrow??

Originally posted by mr. ed
    will caffeine negate the effects of glycergrow??
    Caffeine has a very mild diuretic effect and thus would not negate the effects of glycergrow. This holds especially true if you take in the appropriate amount of water with Glycergrow. I've taken up to 250mg up caffeine with Glycergrow and still gotten amazing results, mind you I was taking 12oz of water per scoop of GG.

SCT
    Back to the basics!

Comment

thanks, that was exactly what i was looking for.

Comment

then how come in the f.a.q.'s of GG it says "people with high caffeine intake should avoid taking GG"?
        Faith is the substance of things hoped for......HEBREWS

Comment

High must mean 400mg+ maybe?
          A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommygnz
            then how come in the f.a.q.'s of GG it says "people with high caffeine intake should avoid taking GG"?
            It does ? I just searched and the word caffeine isn't even in the FAQ

There are many variables, the main thing is to have a sufficient water intake.

Comment

I currently take my GG about 60 min pre and then my PW and a caffeine pill about 15-20 minutes pre and have not preblem. I consume about 1 liter after my GG and 20 oz with my pre PW and 2 liters during. No adverse side effects just intense workouts and awesome pumps and muscle fullness.

Comment

I must be buggin, I cant find where I read it ! Ok nevermind , I'm an idiot!!!!
                Faith is the substance of things hoped for......HEBREWS

Comment

what about Ephedrine/Caffine + Green Mag/GB and PW. I heard that caffeine and creatine dont mix well, would a EC stack be ok with GM/GB/PW/WB?

Comment

Working...
                  X