Trouble sleeping with white blood?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trouble sleeping with white blood?

I just received my bottle of white blood and have now taken it the past two nights before bed. Both of these nights I have had a serious problem falling asleep, I just kept tossing and turning. I also noticed my body temperature was up last night, as I was constantly sweating throughout the night. I normally fall asleep pretty easily, since I am wiped by the end of the day, which is why I am thinking this is due to the WB -- has anyone else ever had this problem? Is it just a coincidence?

Originally posted by Mos Jeff
    I just received my bottle of white blood and have now taken it the past two nights before bed. Both of these nights I have had a serious problem falling asleep, I just kept tossing and turning. I also noticed my body temperature was up last night, as I was constantly sweating throughout the night. I normally fall asleep pretty easily, since I am wiped by the end of the day, which is why I am thinking this is due to the WB -- has anyone else ever had this problem? Is it just a coincidence?
    its usually the opposite. how much water are you consuming with them and what time do yout ake them and what time do you go to sleep?
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
      its usually the opposite. how much water are you consuming with them and what time do yout ake them and what time do you go to sleep?

Throughout the day I am consuming around 1.5 gallons of water. I am not taking in much water when I actually take the white blood, and I take them right before getting in bed, time varies, but usually around 11.

Comment

Originally posted by Mos Jeff
        Throughout the day I am consuming around 1.5 gallons of water. I am not taking in much water when I actually take the white blood, and I take them right before getting in bed, time varies, but usually around 11.
        it may make you piss a bit more, but I would have at least 10-16 ounces of water when you take them right before bed. are you taking anything else within 2 hours of bed?
        REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
        Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
        Purple Psyko
        Gold Feast
        Blue Gene
        Blue Growth
        REDuction AM/PM Shots
        REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
        Orange TRIad
        White Flood (5 Flavors)
        Black Hole
        Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
        Green Bulge
        White Blood 2
        Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
        Blue Up
        Blue Up (Stim-Free)
        GlycerGrow (Elements line)
        CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
        Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
          it may make you piss a bit more, but I would have at least 10-16 ounces of water when you take them right before bed. are you taking anything else within 2 hours of bed?

nope -- i will try drinking a little more water with it, just sucks cause im already waking up throughout the night as it is.

Comment

try melatonin or gaba, works like a charm

Comment

Elevated temperature, trouble sleeping. Sounds like you may be fighting a low level bug and the timing of the White Blood is coincidence. It's not part of my current stack but when I've used WB for a PM hit it knocked my ass out.

Comment

Yeah, I’ve heard of a couple people having problems but maybe it’s just a fluke. The general consensus is that White Blood equals killer sleeps! That’s how it’s worked for me, but just to make sure I’d take it right before bed. That way I’m already about to fall asleep and nothing will be able to keep me up. I’d actually take it after brushing my teeth and having a glass of water.

Hopefully your sleep gets better. It’s very important.

Comment

yeah I experienced the same effects recently. At first I slept great on the WB, but 2 days I too kept tossing and turning while my body temp went up. Interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Iron
                    yeah I experienced the same effects recently. At first I slept great on the WB, but 2 days I too kept tossing and turning while my body temp went up. Interesting.
                    Try taking the White BLOOD with a glass of milk before bed. This method has worked for a few people so far.

Comment

I know this has been beaten with a stick, but what are the differences taking WB pre-bed?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Iron
                        I know this has been beaten with a stick, but what are the differences taking WB pre-bed?
                        Sleep is when your body regenerates and heals itself. It's when you grow.

White Blood will 1) make you sleep deeply, which will enhance growth. and 2) it will expand your blood vessels, which carry vitamins, minerals and nutrients with more efficiency to fuel the muscle growth that takes place.

Comment

Working...
                        X