• Show
Clear All

My stats

Sex: Male

Body type: Ecto-Meso

Weight: 195

Height 5' 10"

Training Schedule: 8-10 reps of each

Day 1:Chest, Front and Side Shoulders, Triceps: Incline Bench Press, Flat Bench Press, Dumbell Flys, Military Press, Side Raises, Front Raises, Close Grip Bench Press, Skull Crushers, Pressdowns.

Day 2: Back, Rear shoulders, Biceps,Traps: Dealifts, Bent Over Rows, Wide Grip Chinups, Upright Rows, Reverse Flys, Straight Bar Curls, Dumbell Curls, Preacher Curls, Shrugs.

Day 3: Legs and Abs: Squats, Leg Press, Walking Lunges, Leg Extensions, Leg Curls, Donkey Calf Raises, Seated Calf Raises, Standing Calf Raises, weighted crunch machine, hanging leg raises.

Cardio: Tuesday and Thursday, 2 miles jogging

Nutrition: Ham and cheese omelet in the morning with oatmeal, grape juice, banana
    Muscle Milk: lunch/meal replacement. (Because of class schedule)
    Fish/Chicken/Beef for dinner with multivitamin
    Evening snack, vegetable tray.
    Whey before bed
    I take Green Bulge before my workout. Whey right after. and then Green magnitude about 30-45 minutes
    after workout

Water intake: about 1 gallon a day

Short Term: Trim about 10lbs off my current weight, bench press 250 lbs.

Long Term: get body fat under 10%, currently 17%

Supplements: Whey, Green Bulge, Green Magnitude, Muscle Milk, multivitamin

Recreational drugs: beer/ mixed drinks?

Current Photo http://good-times.webshots.com/photo...87699734nTGnvD

And I can post before and after photos, my before photo would be the picture above if selected.

Thanks Troy
    Last edited by ptroy; 09-13-2006, 02:09 AM.

Comment

i nominate storm shadow, browndustin, jaymdubbs, and alerux.

Comment

Sex: Male

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 170lbs

Bodytype: Tallish and average weight with some lovehandles

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT WHY we should choose you ! !): I've been working out for about a year and have gone from a weak skinny kid to decent sized. I am currently working out 3 days a week with HIIT. 2 months ago I used Lipo 6 and lost a minimal amount a fat. However, I still am not quite "ripped" in the midsection, which is one of my top goals.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):
        I lift mon/wed/fri and do cardio twice a week (I usually just jog a couple miles). Here is my HIIT workout:
        Squats
        Leg Extensions
        Leg Curls
        Dumbbell Pullovers
        Barbell Overhead Shoulder Press
        Seated Rows
        Bench Press
        Barbell Bicep Curls
        Tricep Extensions
        Weighted Pullups
        Weighted Dips
        Standing Calf Raises
        Abs

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): Twice a week on average. I also play tennis every week and pickup sports whenever I can.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name):
        -Animal Pak
        -Salmon Oil
        -On 100% Whey post workouts and whenever.
        -ON 100% Casein 1 hour before bed.
        -ZMA immediately before bed.
        -Green Mag
        -Purple Wraath
        -White Blood (starting today)

Current Nutrition and Macros (as much detail as possible): 4-5 meals a day consisting mostly of turkey/chicken, 100% whole wheat bread, whole grains, skim milk, whole grain cereal, fruit smoothies, and protein skakes.

Current Daily water intake: 1 and a half gallons.

Short Term Goal: improving my midsection.

Long Term Goal: 8% bodyfat with an athletic-build. I'm not looking to get "huge" by any means.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: None. However I did take Acutane a year ago. I still feal the effects of it.

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):
        In the past I've used: Cell-Tech (I didn't know any better at the time!), Pure Creatine Mono, CellMass, Nitrix, and Lipo 6.

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): None yet.

Current / Progress Photos: None right now.

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): Absolutely.

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of September 20, 2006

Comment

Originally posted by asianbabe
          mr aries i dont want no massage from you!
          RejectOWNED !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tommygnz
            Long Term Goal:
            Keep the fat off and keep building muscle. Basically look like Mr. Aries!
            I'll drink to that (Green MAG drink that is )

Comment

7 apps so far (Note to self)

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
                7 apps so far (Note to self)
                More testers needed... please tell your friends !!

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
                  More testers needed... please tell your friends !!

Also to note - The best run log here at CL.com will have a 'reward' personally sponsored by Stonecoldtruth, since this is my first time running the tester thread I want it to ROCK!

SCT
                  Back to the basics!

Comment

ok look so i want to apply but .... you guys have picked me alot and i dont know if thats fair
                    what does the cl team think
                    Owner of Fitness Paramount Personal Training

Comment

Originally posted by adoniscomplex
                      ok look so i want to apply but .... you guys have picked me alot and i dont know if thats fair
                      what does the cl team think
                      You have done logs for us before, but they have been quality logs. Due to the lack of response thus far I'd strongly encourage you to apply. I will say that applicants who have not tested repeatedly for us will get preference, but I still want you to apply.

SCT/Josh
                      Back to the basics!

Comment

are you doing 20 logs like 10 on each board or is it 10 total

Comment

are you doing 20 logs like 10 on each board or is it 10 total
                          10 total on this board, as well as some on other boards we are using. If you are going to apply I'd prefer you apply here.

SCT
                          Back to the basics!

Comment

Sex:gorrillas , i mean man baby

Height:5.8

Weight:187.5

Bodytype:ecto - formerly skinny fat

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT WHY we should choose you ! !):everything, 5-6 yearsish , first 4 just 5 day bbing spilts
                            well accuatlly i spent like a year doing the beach body part work outs chest and bis (ugh damn me ) then i tired peridiozation stuff , dc, 5x5 , nsca , kelly bagget bber<- currently and in love with

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):
                            upper /lower but with focus so like this
                            monday - upper chest and back focused
                            tues lower quad focused
                            thurs upper arm and delt focused
                            fir lower ham and glute focused

with the focused thing i still hit the other parts but not tryin to up weight or kill myself
                            so far in 6 weeks i have put 20 lbs of my 3rm squat among other prs

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):20-30 mins post lifting and 2-3 days of morning cardio with clients

Current supplements (exact brand/product name):
                            on whey
                            substance iso primaforce
                            bn bulk luecine
                            green mag - you guys
                            sesaglow - you guys again
                            fish oil - generic
                            multi - one a day

Current Nutrition and Macros (as much detail as possible):
                            meal 1 1 egg 5 whites , cupf of brocilli , chicken sausage handfull of almonds

meal 2 can of tuna , handfull of spinich , light mayo
                            handfull of almonds

meal 3 chicken breast , salsa ,wrap, almonds

meal iso and bulk luecine

meal 4 chicken and brocilli, tablespoon of pb

meal 5 chicken and pasta (my mini cheat mealw/ the misses ) or subway snadwich something like that

meal 6 - whey protien with milk

Total: 2573
                            Fat: 117 1055 42%
                            Sat: 18 161 6%
                            Poly: 30 269 11%
                            Mono: 61 550 22%
                            Carbs: 146 445 18%
                            Fiber: 35 0 0%
                            Protein: 259 1036 41%
                            Alcohol: 0 0 0
                            Current Daily water intake:

Short Term Goal:30 inch waist (5 inches less then i am currently at)

Long Term Goal:bulk till i hit fitness model quilty

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:
                            none
                            Supplement history (as much detail as possible):

wheys - gnc , mt, on , wpi , muscle milk , substance
                            creatines- Green bugle, gnc , pro lab , kerceps ,cell tech , serum , green mag
                            NO's- citurvol
                            fat loss - hydroxy cut , ripped fuel , lipo 6 , shred xs , vaporize and seasmin , sesaglow
                            amino acids - purple wraath , xtend , gnc glutimine , on 2200 aminos . bulk luecine
                            other- x factor , unviersal natural sterol complex , aminal pack

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):
                            Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):
                            millenuim sports current log
                            http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...2#post10375042

pwlog http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...78#post9411778
                            my nsca cscs work out log !http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=791045
                            xf gb log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...10#post8130110
                            on limited edition http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...3#post11558523

Current / Progress Photos:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...9&postcount=23 see those pix they are two months old new ones in 10 days when i finish my sesaglow log

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no):
                            come on guys when dont i
                            Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of _____________, 2006- houston we have a problem , i wouldnt be able to do it till i finish my next log(30 days )

Comment

Though I may not be the most interesting tester you'll ever have...I promise you dedication and a very detailed log. You have my word.

Comment

Sex:gorrillas

Comment

Working...
                                X