Question about GlycerGrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about GlycerGrow

I just received my new tub of GlycerGrow(the one with the black lid) in the mail yesterday. When I opened it I noticed that the consistency of the powder was much finer than I remember. I opened my old container(the one with the white lid) and there was just a tiny bit left in the bottom. When I compared the new to the old, the new was more of a real fine powder consistency and the old was more flaky.

My question is, is this how the new stuff should be, and if so, was there a specific reason to make if more powdery or is it just a different batch?
    All of us learn to write in the second grade. Most of us go on to greater things. - Bobby Knight
    Everyone has a photographic memory. Some don't have film.

Originally posted by testmonster2000
    I just received my new tub of GlycerGrow(the one with the black lid) in the mail yesterday. When I opened it I noticed that the consistency of the powder was much finer than I remember. I opened my old container(the one with the white lid) and there was just a tiny bit left in the bottom. When I compared the new to the old, the new was more of a real fine powder consistency and the old was more flaky.

My question is, is this how the new stuff should be, and if so, was there a specific reason to make if more powdery or is it just a different batch?
    yes, that is how it should be. over time it may become more flaky (like your original bottle) due to moisture getting in. rest assured it is fine and should produce the same results you have come to love
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

All of us learn to write in the second grade. Most of us go on to greater things. - Bobby Knight
      Everyone has a photographic memory. Some don't have film.

Comment

Working...
      X