Question about Blue-Up.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Blue-Up.

Ok, so i've been thinking about having a testosterone booster and such but how long does the cycle go for? I was planning on taking BlueUP for a cycle and see how it works out INCLUDING GreenBulge/WhiteBlood/PurpleWraath with 6-OXO... and the other peripherals such as anabolic innovations whey, GNC ultra gold, milk thistle. it sucks to be at a plateau and when you're not gaining as much as you think you would be.. i think i have the "small" syndrome.. i look at myself in the mirror and always say "man.. you're getting smaller.." well.. i'm 20 right now and i'm just questioning the fact of my body.. i would love some information about how this would work. Thanks Controlled Labs for what i've got so far using your supplements for only 2 months. i'm loving it.

and also.. i've thought about green bulge and white blood even before i started taking the MRI NO2/CE2.. since i saw john on there and read his bio.. i was like "hey.. he lives close to where i'm from.." so yeah.. Controlled Labs was on my mind even before i started that MRI stack.. thank god i made the right choice.
    Last edited by jingzhe; 08-27-2006, 02:58 AM.

Originally posted by jingzhe
    Ok, so i've been thinking about having a testosterone booster and such but how long does the cycle go for? I was planning on taking BlueUP for a cycle and see how it works out INCLUDING GreenBulge/WhiteBlood/PurpleWraath with 6-OXO... and the other peripherals such as anabolic innovations whey, GNC ultra gold, milk thistle. it sucks to be at a plateau and when you're not gaining as much as you think you would be.. i think i have the "small" syndrome.. i look at myself in the mirror and always say "man.. you're getting smaller.." well.. i'm 20 right now and i'm just questioning the fact of my body.. i would love some information about how this would work. Thanks Controlled Labs for what i've got so far using your supplements for only 2 months. i'm loving it.

and also.. i've thought about green bulge and white blood even before i started taking the MRI NO2/CE2.. since i saw john on there and read his bio.. i was like "hey.. he lives close to where i'm from.." so yeah.. Controlled Labs was on my mind even before i started that MRI stack.. thank god i made the right choice.
    Since you are 20, I don't think the Blue UP will make or break you... but I like the idea of stacking it with 6OXO.

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
      Since you are 20, I don't think the Blue UP will make or break you... but I like the idea of stacking it with 6OXO.

true... maybe it's a little too early. i'll wait until i'm 28.

Comment

Originally posted by jingzhe
        true... maybe it's a little too early. i'll wait until i'm 28.
        yeah 25-30 is usually the right time for most people.
        REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
        Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
        Purple Psyko
        Gold Feast
        Blue Gene
        Blue Growth
        REDuction AM/PM Shots
        REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
        Orange TRIad
        White Flood (5 Flavors)
        Black Hole
        Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
        Green Bulge
        White Blood 2
        Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
        Blue Up
        Blue Up (Stim-Free)
        GlycerGrow (Elements line)
        CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
        Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
          yeah 25-30 is usually the right time for most people.
          muscle maturity sets in after a while.. usually after testosterone levels peak.

Comment

Working...
          X