No announcement yet.

Purple Wraath Idea!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The supplement store that was next door to the gym I used to go to sold 1 serving size bottles of a NO booster...a 'just add water' sort of thing. Good idea, but they did not sell well. 1 serving usually isn't enough to sell people on the product unless you advertise it as a 'taste test'.

Ultimatly, I think you're probably going to have to just shoot the bird at cheap a$$es like me and keep doing what you're doing.

I do appreciate the diologue and the fact that you've even looked at catoring to tight wads like myself.

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
      Yep I had no concept how expensive it was to run those little sample packs... this = me now

Just think how many samples are given out at Expos, I'm still using my samples from the Arnolds; Well I guess it was 2 days worth, but still.
      A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sethva
        Just think how many samples are given out at Expos, I'm still using my samples from the Arnolds; Well I guess it was 2 days worth, but still.
        true, I got the sample costs and they are expensive, if we drop one ad per month we could sample fairly aggressively, still thinking about it.
        REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
        Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
        Purple Psyko
        Gold Feast
        Blue Gene
        Blue Growth
        REDuction AM/PM Shots
        REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
        Orange TRIad
        White Flood (5 Flavors)
        Black Hole
        Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
        Green Bulge
        White Blood 2
        Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
        Blue Up
        Blue Up (Stim-Free)
        GlycerGrow (Elements line)
        CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
        Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

I say go for it. Just think of it as a different type of advertisement, but this is one the customer can actually appreciate becuase its useable.

Give it a test run for a few months, see what the return on your investment is. If you see sales go up over the next 6-8 weeks, then you know you've done something right

Comment

I say go for it. Just think of it as a different type of advertisement, but this is one the customer can actually appreciate becuase its useable.

Give it a test run for a few months, see what the return on your investment is. If you see sales go up over the next 6-8 weeks, then you know you've done something right

i would wager tho, that the market of people that ACTUALLY make a purchase from a sample is small. i know for a fact i have requested samples in the past with NO intention of making a purchase. i just wanted it for the sake of it being free. look at grocery stores. most people just get it for the sake of being free.

free samples- the cost of the sample, the batch, the packaging PLUS the shipping, it just doesnt seem a good idea FOR ANY SUPPLEMENT company.

thats my 2 cents

Comment

Originally posted by jaymdubbs
              i would wager tho, that the market of people that ACTUALLY make a purchase from a sample is small. i know for a fact i have requested samples in the past with NO intention of making a purchase. i just wanted it for the sake of it being free. look at grocery stores. most people just get it for the sake of being free.

free samples- the cost of the sample, the batch, the packaging PLUS the shipping, it just doesnt seem a good idea FOR ANY SUPPLEMENT company.

thats my 2 cents
              in many ways you are correct, conversion on a good sample is something like 2% to sales.

Out Now:
              Purple Psyko
              Gold Feast
              Blue Gene
              Blue Growth
              REDuction AM/PM Shots
              Orange TRIad
              White Flood (5 Flavors)
              Black Hole
              Green Bulge
              White Blood 2
              Blue Up
              Blue Up (Stim-Free)
              CLAmore (Elements Line)

Comment

Samples i think would be good to try.

If you guys had to choose between PW and GM i am positive you should make samples of GM. That would be alot more productive IMHO.

But thanks for listening. I love this customer support.,

Jdub

Comment

Originally posted by JDub
                  Samples i think would be good to try.

If you guys had to choose between PW and GM i am positive you should make samples of GM. That would be alot more productive IMHO.

But thanks for listening. I love this customer support.,

Jdub

I agree -- as much as I'd love to be able to sample PW, GM would most likely make a better sample.

Comment

Tank how about this -

Sample both, for example instead of 1000 GM, have 500 PW and 500 GM. That way you get BOTH products out there for people to test

Or not

Comment

Tank how about this -

Sample both, for example instead of 1000 GM, have 500 PW and 500 GM. That way you get BOTH products out there for people to test

Or not
                      The problem with both is that there are high fixed costs for the printing plates that become crazy expensive if you only run a small amount. (so i f you cut that in half it will become even smaller). I will more likely do both but laternate one each month.

Out Now:
                      Purple Psyko
                      Gold Feast
                      Blue Gene
                      Blue Growth
                      REDuction AM/PM Shots
                      Orange TRIad
                      White Flood (5 Flavors)
                      Black Hole
                      Green Bulge
                      White Blood 2
                      Blue Up
                      Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                      CLAmore (Elements Line)

Comment

Keep me posted on the PW samples. I won't need the GreenMag sample as I've been eyeballing it since it came out....and I've worked some numbers magic (along with the 5% off for filling out that survey at bb.com) and I'll be placing an order Sept 1st! woohoo!

Comment

So you thinking of running twice as many, but put one out first, then the other? Or splitting it and doing the one than the other.

I'll need a PW sample, I need to see what the stuff is all about

Comment

So you thinking of running twice as many, but put one out first, then the other? Or splitting it and doing the one than the other.

I'll need a PW sample, I need to see what the stuff is all about
                            yeah. like do 10k packets of PW for october/november. then have another 10k packets of GM for december/january and keep repeating like that. so basically i pay for 5k packets per month on average.

Out Now:
                            Purple Psyko
                            Gold Feast
                            Blue Gene
                            Blue Growth
                            REDuction AM/PM Shots
                            Orange TRIad
                            White Flood (5 Flavors)
                            Black Hole
                            Green Bulge
                            White Blood 2
                            Blue Up
                            Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                            CLAmore (Elements Line)

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
                              yeah. like do 10k packets of PW for october/november. then have another 10k packets of GM for december/january and keep repeating like that. so basically i pay for 5k packets per month on average.

So what's that do to your advertisement situation?

And how do you plan on doing the samples, a website?

And I know its sorta crappy, but you ever think of charging for shipping for the samples? Or just watch as all 10k fly out of the warehouse Along with that, have you thought about the costs for you to ship these?

Sorry for the questions, but I love business and the decisions to make things work

Comment

i think we'd need a good website for the samples. I don't think it'd be a good idea to have too many samples sent out, but i do like the idea of Green Mag and PWraath samples.
                                www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

Working...
                                X