No announcement yet.

Jingzhe's Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FIRST DAY OF BULK STARTED OFFICIALLY TODAY.
    all with 2-1-2 tempo

squats free weight: 3x8x265, 1x8x275
    leg raises: 3x8x190, 1x8x210
    hamstring curls: 4x8x130
    stiff legged dead(hamstring stretch): 4x8x80 (dumbbells)
    inside calve raise: 2x15x330
    outside calve raise: 2x15x330

wow.. this was very exciting.. my legs.. are in pain.. haha. but holy hell did it feel wonderful. i'm back to bulking PEOPLE YEAHHH!!

Comment

um what happened to those photos on your phone...

Comment

Originally posted by asianbabe
        um what happened to those photos on your phone...

I'll get them soon! really.. :\ i'm at school rightnow so.. i'll try for tomorrow.

really. :|

Comment

it's not tomorrow yet.. it's 11:15PM here in hawaii ;D i can't e-mail the pictures to my e-mail from my phone.. i'm going to use my friend's laptop tomrorow at school so i'll do it there.

today is cardio.. didn't do anything.. ANYTHING...

Comment

oh gosh
            i'll remind you in 45min

Comment

Originally posted by asianbabe
              oh gosh
              i'll remind you in 45min
              Funny..

Comment

Originally posted by jingzhe
                Funny..
                sorry i'm late..

Comment

Comment

sorry fellas... i've recently found out that i had an ulcer in my stomach for the past 2 weeks. it's been... painful. it's pretty weird how i got one because i'm only 20 years old. My doctor prescribed me some opium based drugs to relieve my pain as well as other medicine to control the acidity levels in my stomach. i haven't used any supplements since as of September 6th. i've been still trying to lift but it's been hard. so.. i might have to cycle off the supplements for another week until i can get back on. Thanks guys. (and girls)

Comment

Originally posted by jingzhe
                      sorry fellas... i've recently found out that i had an ulcer in my stomach for the past 2 weeks. it's been... painful. it's pretty weird how i got one because i'm only 20 years old. My doctor prescribed me some opium based drugs to relieve my pain as well as other medicine to control the acidity levels in my stomach. i haven't used any supplements since as of September 6th. i've been still trying to lift but it's been hard. so.. i might have to cycle off the supplements for another week until i can get back on. Thanks guys. (and girls)
                      Had them myself around 23 but that was from GERD. Just listen to the doc and get healed up man!

Comment

alright.. so.. i lifted yesterday.. still feeling pain in my upper abdominals. taking medicine for it.. and i'm not taking any supplements whatsoever.. so i'm just eating normal food and lots of it. no protein shakes, no vitamins... no CL products.. basically nothing i still feel the pumps and power when i lift so i guess i'm getting a workout as well.

incline bench: 4x8x205
                        flat bench: 4x8x225
                        incline flies: 4x8x50
                        decline flies: 3x8x45
                        flat flies: 1x8x50

power routine has set in. heh.. this whole month is power. running on no supplements. it feels like i'm still taking supplements though. while i lift. i still feel the strength. hopefully, i'll be back soon.

Comment

hi! good luck with the new routine buddy

Comment

i decided to take a week off.. i'm looking smaller and smaller or is it just me.. i'm keeping my diet but it's so hard to keep with my stomach acting this way. i have been taking the antibiotics and it's been working fine. i'll start posting again soon hopefully by next week friday.

Comment

not much. thanks for asking, hurry up and get better willya!!

Comment

HDL/LDL results from doctor was quite amusing.. my HDL was 107 and my LDL was 50. he said i had extremely good cholesterol levels. i'm BACK and ready to attack the business i'm gonna hold. WB/GB/PW/GM stack starting today, 2 month cycle. off 2 weeks, then back on. i realized that cycling off is a good idea. :P

liver, kidneys, pancrease, gall bladder, stomach x-ray results came out A-Ok.

Comment

Working...
                                X