No announcement yet.

Fall/Winter log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you go to a studio for yoga or at home?
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by bull.dogz View Post
      Do you go to a studio for yoga or at home?
      When my schedule permits, I do it at the gym/studio. But usually I do it at home. My fiancee gave me a yoga video and I use that. I do like the studio better.
      "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
      CFD

Comment

I like the studio too. I miss going but I've been trying to do it on my lunch hour. If you have an ipod you can download free podcasts from yoga journal. They're about 20 something minutes long.

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by bull.dogz View Post
          I like the studio too. I miss going but I've been trying to do it on my lunch hour. If you have an ipod you can download free podcasts from yoga journal. They're about 20 something minutes long.
          Sweet! I need to check that out.
          CFD

Comment

Long day today but made time to hit the gym:

Circuit 2-time 16:04min

BB Pull Press-25lb on bar
            Renegade Row-30lb db's

Great workout! 6min better than last week! Halfway thru again my calves started hurt really bad. Worse than last time. I plan on massaging them tonight during stretching.
            CFD

Comment

Originally posted by farmerson12 View Post
              Long day today but made time to hit the gym:

Circuit 2-time 16:04min

BB Pull Press-25lb on bar
              Renegade Row-30lb db's

Great workout! 6min better than last week! Halfway thru again my calves started hurt really bad. Worse than last time. I plan on massaging them tonight during stretching.
              Nice! It's always a great feeling to improve you numbers. When you hit the wall, it's time to change things up!

Keep it up!

Comment

Thanks bro I apprecitate it! Ya it does feel good. Just in case there was confusion, Circuit 2 also contains high knee jumps and jump ropes. I didnt put that down last post
                CFD

Comment

Had my Halloween OT Special order come in today! I know its just a multi(and more) but i was very excited. I plan on giving a bottle to my fiancee so I can get her started on it.

look at past posts to see the routine
                  BB curl-olympic bar
                  1x45(the bar itself
                  1x55
                  1x70
                  2x80

Dips
                  1xBodyweight
                  1x15-used weighted vest on all
                  1x25
                  2x30-coudl have done more weight but i didnt bring more

My calves started killing me after 5 reps of jump ropes so I skipped calf excercises so I can let them recover. I mixed things up and did a ab circuit:

Plank-30sec
                  Hanging Leg Raises-8reps
                  Crunches-12
                  3 sets nonstop

Then I did various pullups from one armed assisted to wide grip to chinups and so on. Just for the hell of it. But great workout!
                  CFD

Comment

Well I again, wasnt able to get in Circuit 3. I had to take my fiancee to San Antonio bc she isnt real good with directions to take the GRE. By the time I got back home, my gym was closed(it closes at 3p.m. on Saturday). One thing that sucks living in a small town is things like this. Companies can get away with stuff like that. The gym is the only one in town(which is a 15min drive to town. I dont live inside) so they have no competition. But anyway, to get back on track, I plan on hittin the gym tomorrow. Took the OT last night and all today(2-2-2 dosage). Lookin forward to a long term use. Gettin ready for a long week. I have 3 days at the station, paramedic training for 3 days, and harvest on the ranch...well when Im done with the rest. But hey it keeps me active. (side note-Im hopin Tank puts up another sale on Turkey day like the one for halloween. Hopefully it can be GG or BG
                    CFD

Comment

Well today I mixed up my days and did the compound workout.

Decline Bench-I dont like doing these but I did em for the hell of it
                      4x205

Squats
                      4x275

Cable Rows-did these for with rope attachment. Never used done it like that but it felf real good.

1x115
                      3x130 man I loved the feelin of these

Standing DB Press
                      3x50-on the last set, i did 4reps then dropped down to 45 and finished w/ 2
                      1x45

No isolation excercises today. Just did some Ab work.

Things to note. Ive been tryin to lose some bf for the first time in my life and its been goin well. My daily nutrition has stepped up and the Reduction kit has been great. I prolly wont buy the kit again but will get the PM bottle most likely. I have been using Eight Ball Nutrtion's Effervescent Creatine and the results were not bad. Better than others but no great. But man that stuff made me so nauseated! No matter if I ate before it, during, or after, it was bad. Today i started to drink some but threw it out along with the rest of my purchase(was almost done neway). Stuff was a bad buy. In about 2 weeks, I plan on buyin GB. I have had GM before but I like the convience of capsules. Plus all the hoopla about the new change to it excites me. Just waitin to buy it till then. Or hopin the CLfairy will come tonight and leave me a bottle to start a log of the new version. :O
                      Last edited by farmerson12; 11-08-2009, 08:53 PM.
                      CFD

Comment

Not much to mention for today except that I got my BG in today! I have another bottle awaiting arrival as well.
                        CFD

Comment

Circuit 1 time-17:03

Today was a day I havent had in a real long time. First, I did worse(3 sec or worse) this week on Circuit 1 than last week. I mean right when I stepped on the treadmill, I knew this wasnt going to be good. I had to substitute jump ropes with explosive pushups bc my calves were in so much pain. I usually can work thru pains but this is ridiculous. It was painful to run. Also, today my diet was bad. I was just not able to get to hardly any food and half the water than I usually drink. We had a call and were at a fire most of the day. And one more thing that can contribute to my trouble was the fact that today was the first day I cycled off Glycergrow and creatine. That may not cause any probs but idk. I hate making excuses. MAybe it was just a bad day. Ill just have to make sure tomorrow isnt. Plus i need to take care of my calves.

Also, today I took my first does of BG. Of course nothing to report yet. We will find out soon
                          CFD

Comment

Idk why but today's workout was alot better than yesterday.

Incline Curl
                            1x15
                            1x20
                            1x25
                            2x30

Incline Skullcrusher
                            1x45
                            1x65
                            1x75
                            2x85

Horizontal one-legg calf raise-decide to try to train my calves a wee bit and see how they feel
                            1x140
                            1x165
                            1x185
                            1x205
                            1x210
                            (no pain at all on weighted excercises)

One-arm assisted pullups
                            2x94
                            1x100

Stairclimber 10min
                            knee ins-30secintervals-4x

Great workout! Idk what happened yesterday but today was alot better. Its only the 2nd day of being on BG but who knows. Im just glad to be back on track. Also, I will be meeting with my old sensei to talk about my training. I cant wait. Ive been waiting for this
                            CFD

Comment

Glad you had a much better day!

Comment

are you repeating the same circuit workout week after week?

Comment

Working...
                                X