Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All the genetically modified food talk sounds logical and legit to me; government and politics are all F'ed up in my eyes. its just wild to think that we know how to grow an apple that is bright green year round, and has a shelf life 4-5x that of a regualr apple.. and the thing is, most people are excitied about this, and think it is the beauty of life, but in reality it could be the source thats created what is known seen as western diet and caused the american trend obesity...

Thanks for your comments, if i play my cards right, i dont see any reason why i cant achieve everything i've ever realistically thought and much more on top of that.

training has been a love of mine ever since 9th grade when my weak overweight sloppy undiscplined cocky ass stepped into a weight room and learned what it felt like to be destroyed after lifting heavy ass wieghts... training and HS athletics more than likely saved me from alot of trouble

Comment

• workout today: single arm DB snatches, bench press + chains supersetted with med ball chest throws, crazy lateral squat-lunges with a goblet hold supersetted with triple broad jumps, arnolds supersetted with static start good mornings, and finished with side plank+face pulls+weighted glute-ham popsss

I'm sad that I don't think the S&C weight room will beopen wed... I may have to workout at golds or the gym I teach in at temple.. I had single leg box jumps planned tooo =(

Comment

• I don't claim to know it all; but I'm trying to learn it all

goal for today/tomorrow before heading home for xmas: watch/listen and study joe defrancos business files

hopefully I can get into a gym tomorrow and get some kind of lift..shoot, maybe I'll go to lowes and buy sand/woodchips and fill up my military duffel bags so they're actually usable and not packed with cement sand..
        Last edited by jiritt0; 12-22-2009, 02:22 PM.

Comment

• I'm doing a charity for Cystic Fibrosis;
          http://www.cff.org/LWC/JeffDiritto

All donations are welcomed and much appreciated. If anyone is in the Philadelphia region, I challenge you to a stair race; 53 flights, just over 1,000steps...

got my USA Weightlifting sport performance coach certification stuff today.. gotta love a free polo shirt toooo!
          Last edited by jiritt0; 12-28-2009, 06:10 PM.

Comment

• Wait ... by 'you challenge us to' do you mean that we both do the stair race or just you...?
            When and where is this happening? I didn't see a lot of info on the CFF site right off. I'll poke around a bit, tho.

Good luck - once I get a few dollars together I'll get back to your donation page for sure.

Comment

• yeah, if your in philly and want to race up a ton of stairs you would have to get donations too..

,my fiancees work partner is one ofthe coordinators for the event... I think she told us we need to raise 50$ minimum each... I have no idea how it works, but I guess there are people that do it for time/race and they go before everyone else-- or there might be multiple stairwells (fire escapres for a skyrise in center city)

It starts at like 8am in center city philly, and she says theres a big meal/food event after... Ya get a free tee shirt for it too

Comment

• went to the local golds to lift with the fiancee earlier... did some hang cleans, RDL's, rows, lunges, chinups, step ups, rollouts...nothing to crazy cos it was a golds layout

was worried i might have to use the 3 day trial thing i printed out, but when we walked in we found out the place is no longer a golds, it was sold and bought by a local philly gym franchise that is basically golds without the national organization... it was funny, the guy at the desk made it sound like they were going to change a lot, but all they'll do is make it cleaner, flashier, and newer weakass machines everywhere..

if they can put more than 1 squat rack into a 15-20thousand square foot room I'd be happy for all the big box gym goers.

gonna start blasting the step ups.. maybe doing burnout sets at the end of every workout, gotta prepare for this cystoic fibrosis thing !!!

the ford focus is in the shop... engine misfiring on a cylinder; tried replacing spark plugs but that didn't do it, turns out the coil is malfunctioning ...
                Last edited by jiritt0; 12-30-2009, 05:40 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdiritto View Post
                  went to the local golds to lift with the fiancee earlier... did some hang cleans, RDL's, rows, lunges, chinups, step ups, rollouts...nothing to crazy cos it was a golds layout

was worried i might have to use the 3 day trial thing i printed out, but when we walked in we found out the place is no longer a golds, it was sold and bought by a local philly gym franchise that is basically golds without the national organization... it was funny, the guy at the desk made it sound like they were going to change a lot, but all they'll do is make it cleaner, flashier, and newer weakass machines everywhere..

if they can put more than 1 squat rack into a 15-20thousand square foot room I'd be happy for all the big box gym goers.

gonna start blasting the step ups.. maybe doing burnout sets at the end of every workout, gotta prepare for this cystoic fibrosis thing !!!

the ford focus is in the shop... engine misfiring on a cylinder; tried replacing spark plugs but that didn't do it, turns out the coil is malfunctioning ...

Soccor mom gym eh. I know the feeling.
                  Do or do not. There is no try!

Comment

• 18 pages of loveliness.

a quick summary, i believe i increased my cognitive capabilities ten fold, if not more. So much reading, watching lectures/seminars (etc), working under a great coach at Temple has helped..

I finished the CSCS,finished grad school, was lazy (career work wise, still trained) for a month or so, than got busy in the fall teaching, volunteering, and lifting like a madman.

my workouts have continued to transform from dbag bodybuilding BS to a comprehensive performance enhancement design which has significantly enhanced my overall performance and function on everything (everything) while also reducing the amount of DOMs/joint stiffness that I had previously grown accustom to (at a younger age even)

my diet is the cleaniest and most earth grown organic is has ever been.

overall, I feel the best I ever have both physically and mentally. The only downfall is I have yet to get a starting job in my field and begin to develop my career, which I am not sure will change quickly, or even in 2010. I may need a full year or longer of internships til I have the coaching experienced desired to land a job I want in the location(s) I seek.

for the upcoming year, I plan to build upon everything I have previously laid. I have solid plans to attend another coaching course in track & field, plus a clinic at Villanova in this spring. I also hope to do an internship from August 2010-may 2011 and/or complete an internship with the NY Giants this spring if my connection is able to get me an in there. As always, I have a ton of educational things to accomplish; I want to try and spend 5-10minutes a day reading, and shoot to read at least 1 book a month. On top of this, I plan to continue the madness in the gym, especially since I need to be bigger, faster, stronger for my honeymoon in hawaii this spring/summer/fall (whenever we finally decide to get married)

Best of luck to you and yours in 2010. I will more than likely be fading from these boards and putting the time I invested here into the blog on my website... it seems lately the forums have lost the knowlgeable few that were around at the start of CL and is mainly young ones wanting only answers without knowledge.. plus my interest in the sport supplement industry is fading.

Comment

Working...
                    X