No announcement yet.

Rehabing with PW-L, GM , WF and BU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

reverse grip bench... awesome. i havent done them in yearrrss!

Comment

Reverse grip bench is one of my fav's for building the tri's. Today was leg day and it was .

Warm up
      treadmill 10 minutes
      leg ext. 2x15 with stretches in between
      seated leg curls 2x15 with stretches in between
      squats 2x15.

Working sets
      squats 4x10
      leg press 4x10
      After squats I was drenched and the wheels were screamin. Moved on to leg press. Hit the presses really well and felt sore and pumped. Went over to do leg ext. and I could not lift anything worth crapola. So after 1 set of 8 I moved on to the hammies.

seated leg curls 4x10
      lying leg curls 4x10

1/2 way through the leg curls I started to get nauses so I finished the lying leg curls and moved on to calves.

Donkey raises
      warm up 1x15
      working sets 3x15

Omitted seated calf raises due to time restraints and I headed to the locker room and yacked about 5 times. I have not had a leg work out like this in awhile.
      Do or do not. There is no try!

Comment

Today was chest and abs. Not enough time to do cardio.

10 min warm up on the treadmill

Warm up
        bb bench 2x20

working sets
        bb bench 4x10
        db incline 4x10
        hammer strength decline 4x10
        cable cross overs 4x10 super setted with v-ups 3x15

Chest feeling pretty tight right now. Weight is steadily increasing. Thank god for muscle memory. Wheels are still sore from leg day. All in all good solid workout. Only supp. used was Speed Stack pre/during.

Comment

Woke up a little late today so had a shorter amount of time than usual. Today was back day.

Warm up
          10 min. on treadmill
          lat pull downs 2x20
          bb reverse grip rows 2x15

Working sets
          Reverse grip bb rows 4x10
          T-bar rows 4x10
          Lawnmowers 4x10 upped the weight here felt really good.
          Lat pulldowns neutral grip 4x10

By the time I got to the pulldowns I was gassed. Unable to get to dead because I ran out of time. Right elbow gave a little trouble on bb and tbar rows but nothing big.

Comment

Made it through hurricane Ike with only a little tree and fence damage. Power came back on Monday evening. No gym for this week. Getting back to normal will take a bit. Besides, the gym is still without power.

Comment

Gym opened up yesterday with limited hours so, I was able to hit it yesterday and today. Tomorrow will be an off day due to the short hours at the gym. Yesterday was shoulders. Went well and they are feeling full today. Hit legs this am. Took it easy and really concentrated on mind muscle connection. No soreness as of yet but I'm sure it is to come.

Comment

Working...
              X