Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pt's Controlled Recomp (Anabolic Diet + the entire "Controlled Labs Arsenal")

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What bodyfat you at PT?

Comment

Originally posted by LancerV
      What bodyfat you at PT?
      Probably around 14-16%.. stupid stupid caliper... I hate it.

Comment

Wow, man. You're massive. And looking great from the front as well. That's amazing that your abdominals are pushing out at that size. Most people either have huge fat guts because they don't control their bellies or it's GH gut. Sure that it's just a matter of time before you can start throwing down insane lat spreads.

And this is why I also don't take the time of day to second guess, Pu. Hyperhydration, volumization, lots of protein and stretching is the way to go. I usually cling to every insightful post I read from him lol

That transformation pic is also pretty sick too. Very inspirational. Good job, man. You've done your homework for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by browndustin
          Wow, man. You're massive. And looking great from the front as well. That's amazing that your abdominals are pushing out at that size. Most people either have huge fat guts because they don't control their bellies or it's GH gut. Sure that it's just a matter of time before you can start throwing down insane lat spreads.

And this is why I also don't take the time of day to second guess, Pu. Hyperhydration, volumization, lots of protein and stretching is the way to go. I usually cling to every insightful post I read from him lol

That transformation pic is also pretty sick too. Very inspirational. Good job, man. You've done your homework for sure.
          Thanks for the kind words man... I was only doing wide grip lat work for the longest time... huge mistake. I'm noticing some growth (and great MMC) now with more narrow grip work... the alternative would be to just accept that big lats aren't part of my genetics.... **** THAT !

Now it's time to dig in and G.F.H. !!

Comment

Working...
          X