Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by moondg29
    Awesome log Aries.

A friend of mine just bought a parachute that we do sprints with. Ever try something like this? It's been pretty effective so far.

that is pretty similar to dragging a sled or tire... It feels about the same to me..

We recently started using a bongi (sp) cord.

john
    www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

Lookin good my firend!!!

Comment

the scale says i'm 217... if i'm truly 217, and the scale is not broken, then I'm a bigger 217 today than I was at a ripped 233... which is strange..

my arms, according to my friend who measured them, is almost 19" today.. that's odd, considering I haven't been this low in bodyweight in almost 2 years...

My strength is still high, very high... It's almost strange the kind of things I can do these days...

I'm more of a all-around athlete than I have been at any given time in my life, and I consider that very important.
          Last edited by Mr. Aries; 06-30-2006, 05:44 PM.
          www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

Glad to see the hapiness man. I too look to be the all-around athlete. It sure is awesome when you can outperform your friends in almost everything

217 though... Do you plan on bulking up after the photo shot?

Comment

Originally posted by moondg29
              Glad to see the hapiness man. I too look to be the all-around athlete. It sure is awesome when you can outperform your friends in almost everything

217 though... Do you plan on bulking up after the photo shot?

yes i do.. i can gain about 10-15lbs in a matter of weeks without compromising too much in the body fat department.. I will be looking to bulk a bit in the middle of july while still retaining my abs for that summer look
              www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

ah yes, the time is near mr. aries. less than a week. hows the shreddedness coming along for the shoot

Comment

i'm so used to dieting and working out on restricted calories I'm operating like a machine brah... all my friends are surprised I can still perform at this level in and out of the gym with this type of diet
                  www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

o i forgot, if possible can you autograph something for me, like possibly an empty bottle of CL? hahahahaha

since ur gonna be famous and all

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Aries

This photo deserves to be on two pages! you house Mr.Aries!
                      maybe its just me but you look mechanical which is such a cool effect
                      Last edited by Dallas68; 07-06-2006, 11:28 AM.

Comment

Damn... no updates since 7-6

You doin ok man ?

Comment

damn... everytime i slack off PU comes and kicks my ass !!!!!!!!

so.. what's john been doing after the photoshoot?

well.. the day after, he went and ate everything in town, and then downed a few drinks (8 to be exact)... That sufficiently knocked me out of commission for the next couple of days, hehe...

Then, I regained my focus basically... I tried to look for more exciting foods to eat, but to be honest, I'm a robot.. I'm so mechanical that even given all the choices I have at the grocery store, I still could not pull myself away from chicken and carbs...

The only thing i've changed in my diet is that I added in some fats.. I now eat some mixed nuts.. Also, instead of bland chicken, I now have marinated chicken boobs and turkey boobs. Instead of oatmeal, I picked up whole grain bagels for convenience... That's it! Nothing else is new!!!

My overall caloric intake is definitely higher.. I'm at 3000-3500 per day instead of the 2300-2500 i was on before the shoot..

My training has definitely changed.. I am now doing everything twice a week..

day 1: chest/back
                          day 2: legs
                          day 3: arms and shoulders
                          day 4: rest
                          day 5-7: repeat
                          day 8: rest

I do two exercises for each bodypart and just move onto the next..

My cardio training has not changed.. I'm still doing all sorts of crazy shiet for my cardio stuff.. My endurance is definitely higher now that I'm eatting more carbs... Car pushing has become easy.. I can now push both for power and for distance... I love it!
                          www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

Glad to hear it man, I plan on getting back into car pushing and pulling myself. Mostly been running in the pool, I run 5 laps to create a good current and then run 2 against. I do this 2-3 times and it really is a butt kicker.

Comment

son of a )@(#*$)@(#*$)@(#$@) !!!!!!

I didn't do jack shiet today! GAHHH!!!!!!! The only thing i did was abs?!?!?!?

I didn't go work legs like i should have, didn't push cars like I wanted to, and didn't run like I always do!
                              www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Aries
                                son of a )@(#*$)@(#*$)@(#$@) !!!!!!

I didn't do jack shiet today! GAHHH!!!!!!! The only thing i did was abs?!?!?!?

I didn't go work legs like i should have, didn't push cars like I wanted to, and didn't run like I always do!
                                What's up with that? Some thing come up where you couldn't?

Comment

Working...
                                X