No announcement yet.

MR. ARIES LOG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it's killing me i am sitting at work right now and not by her side.. haven't seen the girl in about 5 days and she lives 5 minutes from me.
    www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

• We always want things that we can’t attain… especially when it comes to woman.

I’m lucky that the girls I dig right now aren’t close to me, but I bet I know how you feel.

I take it you’re probably pretty close to this girl, eh? We’re still not sure what the situation is, but don’t let things eat at you, bro. If you two aren’t going to be together, be happy for what you’ve got. I know that this is easier said than done, but it’s true.

Some days will be stronger than others… other days, you might just feel miserable as hell. But don’t let that ruin your stride. You’re the man! We don’t like seeing our Mr. Aries feel this way.

Comment

• Originally posted by browndustin
        We always want things that we can’t attain… especially when it comes to woman.

I’m lucky that the girls I dig right now aren’t close to me, but I bet I know how you feel.

I take it you’re probably pretty close to this girl, eh? We’re still not sure what the situation is, but don’t let things eat at you, bro. If you two aren’t going to be together, be happy for what you’ve got. I know that this is easier said than done, but it’s true.

Some days will be stronger than others… other days, you might just feel miserable as hell. But don’t let that ruin your stride. You’re the man! We don’t like seeing our Mr. Aries feel this way.

thanks bro, i appreciate the words...

just understand that i'm a person of extreme passion, it comes with the territory when you are able to dedicate your life to purposes others shrink away from. I'm an all-or-nothing type of guy, i cannot put my engine on cruise control at 50%..

Nothing dramatic has happened but with things in neutral, my life has definitely taken a downward spiral over the past week or so... Since last friday I have had ONE good workout, and had ONE good day of eatting...

I'm not falling apart by any means, i just wish i could have a 72 hour coma to deal with this righ tnow, lol.. Understand that in my life, i'm a machine.. Completely mechanical, completely self-efficient, completely responsible. This was like throwing a monkey wrench into a clock tower, full of gears that grind at the rhythm precisely preset and predetermined. One small gear knocked out of orbit = inevitable breakdown of the entire machine through the process of chain reaction.

Keep in mind there's no uncertainty about this if there are not uncontrollable variebles in place. This is a very special situation because john does not encounter females he cannot talk to. This is not about me.. This is about her and what she has to go through. I am but a small part of the equation. This is simply a huge turning point for her in her life, and I may very well end up being a part of the entire entity swept away in the aftermath of a level 5 hurricane.

Ever watch Smallville? Know what it feels like when you can move heavy shit through the force of sheer will and yet powerless to float someone you care about out of the bottomless pit of despair and worry? That's how I feel.. And that's why I have seldomly touched a weight in days.

In san antonio i tore a 2 inch phone book in 10 secs... Now that skill feels about as useful as turning dust mites into dust.
        www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

• The admirable Mr. Aries, ladies and gentleman.

You have a big heart, bro. This world is a world full of suffering - It's a crying shame. All I can say at this point is that I wish your friend the best of luck.

I hope that somewhere along the way, she's able to stop and appreciate the friend she's got backin' her. Sending good thoughts her way.

Comment

• john's met his match!! this girl is making him feel head over heels! but then again.. we've all been in that type of position.. it's saddening just to hear this from another chinese brother.. i've been through the same thing you have... you just can't do anything until something sparks you. your mind stops you from doing anything until that spark comes along. if it doesn't, you might lose her forever. happened to me once, ain't going to let that shit slip again. we're all getting old.. i don't want to be 35-40 and have a kid.. and not be able to play ball or even lift with him.. i want to be at least 26 or 27.. so 6 more years to go. all i can say is, you do what you feel, don't lose it.
            Last edited by jingzhe; 08-26-2006, 02:56 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Aries
              i'm just a bystander right now waiting on news from her.. She has some serious and life-changing decisions to make right now that will impact years and years down the line.

I have no qualms about any decision she could make and I will accept the consequences of either choice so long as we give each other a chance to be happy together.. I'm ready to just spoil the girl silly..

I miss her, a lot... All this sitting around waiting makes me feel like superman trying to rescue lois lane from a kryptonite knife..
              How long have you known this girl John ?

Comment

• Aries, you were taking and may still be taking bulk Leucine, noticing any effects?

Comment

• Originally posted by pu12en12g
                  How long have you known this girl John ?

4 months
                  www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Mephistophel
                    Aries, you were taking and may still be taking bulk Leucine, noticing any effects?

none
                    www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

• Originally posted by jingzhe
                      john's met his match!! this girl is making him feel head over heels! but then again.. we've all been in that type of position.. it's saddening just to hear this from another chinese brother.. i've been through the same thing you have... you just can't do anything until something sparks you. your mind stops you from doing anything until that spark comes along. if it doesn't, you might lose her forever. happened to me once, ain't going to let that shit slip again. we're all getting old.. i don't want to be 35-40 and have a kid.. and not be able to play ball or even lift with him.. i want to be at least 26 or 27.. so 6 more years to go. all i can say is, you do what you feel, don't lose it.

I leave it in the hands of the Lord above. I will pray for her every night and if/when we are able to restart what has been dramatically paused, I will make sure things go nowhere but up from there on out.
                      www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Aries
                        I leave it in the hands of the Lord above. I will pray for her every night and if/when we are able to restart what has been dramatically paused, I will make sure things go nowhere but up from there on out.
                        definately. good luck man

Comment

• first time working out in about oh... 10 days... long break + bad diet = bad results.. hehehe.e..

The time off, however, has indeed done some healing for me.. I was PUMPED as soon as I touched the weights today.. I decided to go light though, and today was chest/back day..

I went up to 275x9 on incline press and 275x5 on barbell rows.. I didn't wanna push it too much but I'm definitely feeling better and more refreshed, hehe... it's a good feeling..

I had this sick pump going on throughout the workout..
                          www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

• good to hear, mr aries back in the zone!!

Comment

• It was wise of you to go “light”…. Though you are a bastard for being able to consider those weights light. Kindly hang yourself, sir. JK

Good to hear that you’re bouncing back though. Once you’re bitten by the iron bug, it lays her seeds. I hope that you keep thrashing it in the gym.

Comment

• mr. lee is back on top!

shoulder/arms day today...

dumbbell shoulder press:

80lbx22
                                100lbx11

upright rows:

95x12
                                165x8
                                145x8

db curls:

40x12