No announcement yet.

PW Lemon: Logged

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yuup, the lemonade flavor parallels the grape, it's just got more of the flavoring things in it, which may cause gastrointestinal distress for some unlucky peoples (like me) -- in my case i found adding ground oat powder solves it in a jiffy. maybe adding any form of carbs -- waxy maize, palatinose, etc. might work, but i didnt have any of them so i used oats!

as for this upcoming week -- i was at the phillies game yesterday -- they crushed the rockies which is cool I guess -- and i got bad sun burn around the shoulders.. was outside drinking alittle and playing football, ladder ball, whifle ball, and tossing baseball for 6 hours before the game... no sunblock = bad idea

gonna try to lift when i get on campus in a few, might be a weak one though if the shoulders hurt too much

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
      as for this upcoming week -- i was at the phillies game yesterday -- they crushed the rockies which is cool I guess -- and i got bad sun burn around the shoulders.. was outside drinking alittle and playing football, ladder ball, whifle ball, and tossing baseball for 6 hours before the game... no sunblock = bad idea

gonna try to lift when i get on campus in a few, might be a weak one though if the shoulders hurt too much
      I feel your pain. Back in March the family and I went to the beech and I did not use any sunblock. Yes, dumb. Bad burn to all upper body. The only cool thing about it was I felt like reptile man when I started to peel.
      Do or do not. There is no try!

Comment

did manage to put in a semi-decent lift today

got like 10 sets of 10 on bench at 185

str bar curls -- about 6x10x65

str bar forearm curls -- about 4x10 just the bar

DB flies - 3x10x30

tricep cable pushduowns (rope) - 3x10x40-40-50

did a mini ab circuit with class

just went grocery shopping tonight and spent about 200$ on tons of healthy stuff with the girlfriend, im lovin it

Comment

leg day

squats

super setted the last 4 cooldown sets with step ups

lunges

calf raises

leg extensions
          leg curls

calf raises

hip abduction

hip abductor

Comment

shoulders today

standing bar presses - in front and behind the head -- about 8 sets of 10 with 95 pds

super setted in some DB side raises -- about 4 sets of 10, 2 with 15s, 2 with 20s

DB arnold presses -- seated without back rest -- 4x10x30

super setted with DB front raises -- same set,rep,and weight combination as side raises

DB lawnoawers - 4x10x45

wide grip lat pulldowns -- 4x10x 100,150,150,150

and chinups on cable pulldown machine -- 4x10x100,150,150

Comment

did a 1 day pass at a local gym -- got their salesman BS stuff, inquired about getting a jbo there as a personal trainer, but im pretty sure that isnt what im interested in anymore , too lame of work, i need to be a strength conditioning coach at the collegiate orhigher level..

anyway, did mainly chest/arms, did some str leg deadlifts to ease out some soreness and work the legs/lower back a little-- hit like 10 sets bench press and the straight legs, did some DB hammers, str bar bicep curls, DB flies, wrist spins, and incline hammer bench

took a stroll around the town after, ripped the shirt off cause its beautiful out, and when we get back my girl tells me i got bubbly skin on my shoulders where i was burnt at earlier this week -- not too bad, but it sucked cause i was gonna grab something to return and walk out to the store ...instead we showered and i threw on some ocean potion for the instant sun burn cure.

no partying/drinking this weekend -- the last was too crazy and enough to last me a month or so

Comment

I am down to under a fourth of the tub left -- tomorrow I am beginning back onto most supplements (havent been using anything loyally outside protein/multi past 2-3 weeks) including REDuction, and for that cause I feel obliged to write a mini- wrap up for the PW Lemonade flavor, which will come in due time.

I will problaly simply continue my previous log (if I can find it) starting tomorrow..

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
                  I am down to under a fourth of the tub left -- tomorrow I am beginning back onto most supplements (havent been using anything loyally outside protein/multi past 2-3 weeks) including REDuction, and for that cause I feel obliged to write a mini- wrap up for the PW Lemonade flavor, which will come in due time.

I will problaly simply continue my previous log (if I can find it) starting tomorrow..

This damn tub of PW is lasting forever!!! End of school year has kept me down. End of year parties and events the kiddo's have occupied most of my time.
                  Do or do not. There is no try!

Comment

new log (kind of): http://controlledlabsforum.com/showt...?t=5787&page=3

Originally posted by icetrauma
                    This damn tub of PW is lasting forever!!! End of school year has kept me down. End of year parties and events the kiddo's have occupied most of my time.
                    yeah man, i hear you. purple wraath lasts what 3 months per tub i believe they say.. quality and quaitity.. its a win win

Comment

Working...
                    X