No announcement yet.

PW Lemon: Logged

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

crappy cardio today -- i think i need to quit running inside, i get all hot and sweaty since its warm now, but they got the AC jacked up so at random spots on the track your blasted with freezing air.. makes me feel real weird, almost sick.. and get these weird cold sweats going on!

now i get to go outside for 3 hours and play some games with kids -- it is bring your kids to work day @ temple -- can you imagine i even get to write this on my resume ? what a good gig. haha

Comment

decent lift today. did the lifts i wanted too, but intensity dragged.

cleans( mix of power clean with overhead press and without) -- 10 x 94,115,115,135,135,115,95

bench dips - 4x10
      standing smith calf raises - 4x10x15(i think 150pd)?

seated smith fly machine - 10x75,75,87.5,87.5

super setted them with assisted widegrip pullups - 3x10

than i did this set once through

12 dips, 10 widegrip pullups, 12 dips, 10 military grip pullups, 12 dips, 10 parallel grip pull ups, 12 dips, 10 chin ups

dips were unassisted (bodyweight) -- all the other ones were with the pussy assist machine thing -- had it on like 80pounds of help

Comment

crzy legs

squats - 10x135,185,225,255,275, 8x275,6x275,4x275,4x295,4 or 5 (i forget) x 315 7x225, 10x185,135

seated smith calf raises - like 6x10x150
        super setted a few smith rack squats, with feet about 3 feet in front of the bar (focus on quads) - 4x10x135

squats were off the hook. i wanted to do 275 for 8 6 and 4.. i did 4 real easy.. prolly did 5.. so i threw on 10s and did 295 for 4 or 5 real easy.. i wanted to get it to 305, but i threw the wrong weight on and decided to go with it.. and i got 315 for 4 or 5 real easy !! was awesome.. had no spot on any of them, so it was either lift the weight or drop it on the rack like a puss. goodmotivation. i am pretty sure my form was real good too.. been doin these wall overhead farmer squats or something (found em from Tnation) and they claim to be the best at developing the squat stance/depth, and its true. they really force you to drop your hips and everything perfectly, which translate into a better normal squat movement... next monday i am going to max out on bench .. will get my TA class to spot me i think lol

Comment

felt funky this morning during the lfit. i stubbed my middle finger yesterday, hurt all night -- i could barely make a fist or flatted my hand evenyl. it was still a little painful this morning, but i could make a fist with out as much pain, so i was somewhat caucious gripping the bar

bench press (fat bar)- 10x135,185,205,225,225,225,185,135

super setted in about 6x10 DB hammers with 45pds

DB single arm bench (whole body side pressing weight was off the side of the bench) - 10x30,45,45,50,50

super setted in 5x10x60pd W bar curls

did some DB flies - 4x10x40pd

super setted incline DB hammer curls (back on incline pad, DBs down at side and curled up) - 4x10x35pd

finished off with reverse W bar curls - 10x50,50, 5x60,5x50

Comment

order 3 boxes of reduction yesterday..and my girlfriend did too.. feelin good about the upcoming summer!

and i found out i got a scholarship worth 1G for the 2nd year in a row last night

shoulders and a little back today

seated DB military (no back support) - 10x40,8x60,4x60,8x50,10x40
            standing barbell overhead behind the neck presses - 5x10x95

DB suitcase deadlifts -- 10x40,50,50,50,50
            DB side raises - 10x15,15,20,20

DB lawnmoawer row - 10x40,60,60,60
            W bar pullovers - 10x60,60,70,70

shrugs, with the weird bar thing that lets you hold it like DBs at your side --- 10x90,115,115,115,90
            Last edited by jiritt0; 04-30-2008, 01:09 PM.

Comment

feeling good. my forearms feel stronger & more muscular, as does most of my body

diet has been alot better recently.. been eating a can of tuna everynight for the past few weeks, every now and then ive been drinking a PW/Xtend drink at night as well.

moving out in under 2 weeks,its gonna be stellar once im in my new apt with a working/clean kitchen and a safe/clean environment outside to run

Comment

crazy morning... gave my one TA their final exam (last class), and this one girl started cussing out and insulting these two other kids after she was done.. it was intense.. i had no clue what to do (didnt know if i could physically force the girl out of the room or not) soo, that was rediculous..

did cardio in the gym afterward

5min on bike
                jogged a mile or so (forget how many laps)
                5min on bike
                5 min on row machine
                cooldown lap

good lil workout.. still need to improve my cardio endurance alot.

Comment

gonna take today off.. getting a train home later, ognna take my running shoes and hopefully weather permitting do cardio with the girlfriend sat/sun

been a real long week -- yesterday was the capstone of it .. started out on a bad foot with the fight in my class, than i had 2 presentations at night during my 5 hours of class... didnt take any food to eat during the middle of all that, so i felt real weird when i got out of class at 10pm.. boguht a muscle milk on the way home, and went too bed still feeling awkward.

and it seems to have continued until thismorning -- stomach feels a lil weird... and im just real tired, fatiqued, and sore from the week

i know, all excuses which are weak, but im chalking today up to rest/recovery and keeping my mental health straight

the semester ends next week, and i move out the following. so next week will be short again -- girlfriend graduates on friday, so ill be traveling and not exercising, and that weekend will include partying (but alot of packing as well), and than mond/tues will be tons of packing and moving.

but overall moving out will significnatly help my cardio training, possibly hinder my weights (?) ill have to decide if i want to join a gym by my house, or use the campus facilitiesi while i am there to teach during the summer session(s) .. my diet will be like 350% better i think too!! haha

so yea, thats my updat efor today/the weekend. overall im satisfied with the purple wraath lemonade -- just wish my stomach could handle all the flavor additives without carbs so i could have a lower carb intake obviously. I feel good about my progress lately, i think ive been leaning out some while retaining and even gaining strength.

this summer i hope to make my best yet -- could be hard to top my one 2 summers ago when i was using ephedrine HCL (even though I still have like 250 tabs...i dont think ill take them ? maybe i will).. im very excitied to get a couple months progress with the new variations to my program -- i am bringing back shrugs and power cleans, didn't do either for the past 4 years or so --- as well as chins/pulls and dips/pushups

Comment

Moving can be an awesome cardio cross training workout. Especially when stairs are involved. Congrats on the new pad and enjoy the mental days.
                    Do or do not. There is no try!

Comment

yea... just packed up half of my stuff in my old bedroom at the parents.. getting the dresser downstairs was fun!

Comment

legs today, was okay. i didnt wear my normal under armour type briefs, and i ended up regretting it

squats - 10x135,185,255, 275, 9x275, 8x275, 10x185, 135

standing smith rack calf raises - 10x135, 185, 255,255,255,255,255,255,285,135

super setted DB reverse lunges in with the calves - 10x30,25,25,bodyweight -- alot more difficult than a forward lunge, and i think the squats+calves were making these a lil more difficult on the knees

Comment

felt weird again this morning in the gym.. dont have class anymore, so my schedule is diff which could be doing it.. either way, it was a so-so workout

bench - 10x135,225,6x245, 2x265,1x285,300,315 6x225, 10x135

did all of them with feet on the bench except the 315 one, the spotter guy said he just barely lightly tapped it on the left side to even it out when i was in mid-lift... i was shocked i got 300 and 315 , like i said i felt horrible and didnt think it was a good day to max, but i wanted to so I did.

super setted 3x10x40pd DB hammers in after 315 set

DB incline - 10x50,60,65,65

flat bench cable flies -- with bench about 3-4 feet in front of smith rack -- 10x40,50,50,50
                          super setted standing cable curls - 3x10x50

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
                            felt weird again this morning in the gym.. dont have class anymore, so my schedule is diff which could be doing it.. either way, it was a so-so workout

bench - 10x135,225,6x245, 2x265,1x285,300,315 6x225, 10x135

did all of them with feet on the bench except the 315 one, the spotter guy said he just barely lightly tapped it on the left side to even it out when i was in mid-lift... i was shocked i got 300 and 315 , like i said i felt horrible and didnt think it was a good day to max, but i wanted to so I did.

super setted 3x10x40pd DB hammers in after 315 set

DB incline - 10x50,60,65,65

flat bench cable flies -- with bench about 3-4 feet in front of smith rack -- 10x40,50,50,50
                            super setted standing cable curls - 3x10x50

Good work. How did the move treat ya?

Comment

i only packed up my things @ my rents house last weekend...

its a busy week or so coming up for me..I have finals this week, im pretty much done with my classes, but have alot of paperwork for submitting grades in my weight lifting classes!! =(

this weekend my gf graduates, and we finish packing her apt up

than next monday we get the truck there, pack it, and drive it to my rents where we pack in my things from that house..

than the next day we drive it to philly, and unload into our new apt...

than at some point next week, i need to pack everything in my apt and move it to the new pad in philly

than the 19th Im back teaching again for the summer sessions.

im excitied though, last night was the last night my girl and I had to spend apart.. and i only have 3 more days living in this ghetto dirty apt in north philly with weird roommates

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
                                i only packed up my things @ my rents house last weekend...

its a busy week or so coming up for me..I have finals this week, im pretty much done with my classes, but have alot of paperwork for submitting grades in my weight lifting classes!! =(

this weekend my gf graduates, and we finish packing her apt up

than next monday we get the truck there, pack it, and drive it to my rents where we pack in my things from that house..

than the next day we drive it to philly, and unload into our new apt...

than at some point next week, i need to pack everything in my apt and move it to the new pad in philly

than the 19th Im back teaching again for the summer sessions.

im excitied though, last night was the last night my girl and I had to spend apart.. and i only have 3 more days living in this ghetto dirty apt in north philly with weird roommates
                                That is one busy schedule. Congrats on the new pad.

Comment

Working...
                                X