Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

dee213's Crazy Bulk to 220lb+ log (GB/GG/PW/WB/CEE/GABA/GLUT/TRIB)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

workout 11 - back/calves

Bent Over Rows: 132x12, 220x10, 220x10
    T-Bar Rows: 176x10, 176x10
    Behind Neck Lat Pulldowns - 110x10, 150x10, 180x6
    Lat Pulldowns - 180x10
    Close Grip Seated Rows - 110x10, 160x10, 200x8 (full stack)

Seated Calf Raises: 88x12, 110x12, 132x10
    Single Leg Raises - 77x12, 77x12

Comment

Originally posted by dee213
      Close Grip Seated Rows - 110x10, 160x10, 200x8 (full stack)
      what happens when you grow out of it..?

Comment

Originally posted by asianbabe
        what happens when you grow out of it..?
        I usually just add plates to the machines. just sit them on the pin. At the moment i do it for Leg Extensions. It only goes upto "150" so i add 40kg it (88lbs). You never know what the actual weight is with pin loaded machines but doing more than the stack is a good feeling either way.

Comment

I usually just add plates to the machines. just sit them on the pin. At the moment i do it for Leg Extensions. It only goes upto "150" so i add 40kg it (88lbs). You never know what the actual weight is with pin loaded machines but doing more than the stack is a good feeling either way.
          Enjoying the updates.

Comment

I've been sick with pneumonia for the past week so i havent trained. Hoping to get back 2moro.

Comment

I've been sick with pneumonia for the past week so i havent trained. Hoping to get back 2moro.
              Hopefully you get feeling better soon bro, remember that your health is #1
              Back to the basics!

Comment

glad to hear you are wise enough to rest it out
                Hope you get better soon hun!

Comment

im back in the gym but havent updated coz im doing light weight/high reps which is boring! Back to heavy weight next week...will update then.

also, unfortunately i've lost the weight i added when i was sick due to not eating, not training.. etc Planning to increase the calories to get back up there, almost forgot my goal was to bulk 215, i havent been eating like it is and now im back at 200 . Oh well.
                  Last edited by dee213; 07-19-2006, 06:36 AM.

Comment

Also for the past few workouts i've been supplementing the CL products like this...

60mins pre-workout:
                    3 scoops glycergrow
                    uncapped green bulge
                    uncapped white blood
                    ...in 8oz of water with gatorade powder followed by 25oz of water.

20mins pre-workout:
                    2 scoops purple wraath

Im liking the way im taking the supplements alot more now. Taste is perfect.

I recieved my new tub of GABA but havent started taking it until im back to heavy weight. Still havent gone back on Tribulus. Thinking about trying it again now that i've been using Proactiv for 2 weeks. May do so next week when into heavy weight along with GABA.

Comment

glad to see you're feeling better
                      jdouchebag for president

Comment

im back in the gym but havent updated coz im doing light weight/high reps which is boring! Back to heavy weight next week...will update then.

also, unfortunately i've lost the weight i added when i was sick due to not eating, not training.. etc Planning to increase the calories to get back up there, almost forgot my goal was to bulk 215, i havent been eating like it is and now im back at 200 . Oh well.

Glad you're feeling better.
                        What typos?

Disclaimer: All flirtatious posts under the name of Booty are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.

Comment

how you get sick like that/
                          www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

Glad to hear you are feelign better, take it easy and make sure you're 100%.

Comment

Yeah, no kidding.

Get better you crazy cat.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Aries
                                how you get sick like that/
                                I got sick basically from physically stressing my body (going to gym and then later going to indoor soccer) and then i had to walk home from the train station at 10:30pm during the winter's cold winds after playing indoor soccer (sweaty). Naturally this would result in sickness. Doctor thought it was bronchitus (sp) but possibly slight pneumonia but im all good now 100%

thanks for all the messages guys...and girls.

Comment

Working...
                                X