No announcement yet.

Springer 08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• apple xtend tastes like poop. not anything near apple.

i was kind of pissed, the inner seal was messed up, some powder was broken through on top of that into the notches on the tub/lid... plastic wrap was sealed around it, but was stil pretty messy opening. it could taste bad cos i used the PW scoop to make it, and just took out like 4 scoops worth.. but i dont think so, i think its just bad apple.

=(

someday ill mix it with my bad apple true protein MRP and make a horrible apple protein/bcaa shake

Comment

• squats galore

front squats - 10x95,135,155,175,185,155,95
      leg curls - 10x90,110,120,120,130,110,90

back squats - 10x95,135,155,175,185,155,95
      leg ext - 10x90,110,120,120,120,110,90

lunges - 10xbar overhead, 10x65 (bar) overhead, 10x20 DB in one arm overhead, 10x20DB in other arm overhead, 10x65 overhead (bar)

Comment

• tapering off REDuction the past/next few days. have an unbalanced amount of am/pm pills, so im using 1 am pill and 2 pm for a few, than ill be at 0 am and 1 pm for a few and 0 both. finishing up my 2nd round of it, so i figure im going to lay off stims for a couple weeks... Im thinking of doing ephedrine hcl + reduction when i start back in the fall , i will be super busy with school this fall, and that extra huge kick might help push through long ass days/weeks

out of town again this week -- girlfriends sisters bday -- than the following 2 weeks ill be at the beach !! might use some expel (dirutic) i have from awhile ago once im completly off the reduction.. stuff is old and been opened awhile, prolly not even good anymore, but i might as well use it/waste it

Comment

• crappy workout. my PW bottle was messed up, wrong lid on the shaker or something, soi that was crappy. luckily i have a spare in my office, so i poured it into there, lost a little of PW or GG duno, was more annoying than anything.

than my post protein shake bottle has a busted cap, so it leaked when i tried to shake it, so i drink it half shaked = bad idea

did this

deads + one arm DB bench + dips + pushups -- like 8 cycles

tricep pushdowns + DB curls -- like 5 cycles

widegrip pullups - 4x12

Comment

• looks like ur still training full on!
            Last edited by alex000; 08-07-2008, 05:47 PM.

Comment

• alwaysss!

was gonna go for a jog with the girlfriend tonight, but as i walked home from the train, i saw the side mirror got knocked off my car, so that turned into a big fascio.. didnt get any cardio in, didnt get any work done, and now im just stressed out even more and tired

Comment

• where did you park it? was it another car driving by? or someone knocked it off?

Comment

• everywhere around my place is one ways, small streets. apparantly a concrete truck drove by and took it off slightly (was hanging by the electric wire for the tilter thing).. someone saw it and wrote down the concrete truck company name, the time, and left their info as a witness.

i pop it back on though, seems like it might hold.. gf is gonna drive to the gym so we'll see i guess... ive got horrible insurance so unless they pay it for me (highly doubt it), i wont go to court or anything..

city living = shitty ive been thinkin for awhile id like to have a nice car with the retractable side mirrors, this is why. too bad i dont have money for it

Comment

• atleast you were lucky enough for some one to see what happened hey?
                    but what can you do shit happens

Comment

• yeah, i think the mirror will be fine, i popped it back into the frame yesterday, couple broken off plastic pieces, but it seemed to fit in tight.

gonna drive home tonight on the turnpike -- going 80mph should be a good test to see if its legit or not.

went for a jog earlier, felt nice. very hot out! need to get some tan work done before i go to the beach the next 2 weeks in august =)

drank PW pre, had an apple and OT post, and gonna drink some xtend while i rinse off here in a minute .

did weight sit ups yesterday with my TA class, abs feel pretty good. i need to get back at them, been doing only bodyweight stuff lately and i think its held me back some

Comment

• gots tons of yummies yesterday.. hit up sams club with my parents on the trip back to philly from west virgania

got like 6pd of salmon, and 15lb of chicken breast (2 bags of each)

not too mention alot of other random stuff to last a long time.. love the bulk prices.

if only sams club sold golden finish

Comment

• rockd n shockd

incline bench -- 10x135, 6 sets of 10 x 185, 10x135
                          push ups -- 10 between each set of bench -- first 3 reversed (pulling chest up to a bar), 3 with feet on a swiss ball, one set flat ground, one set reversed again

reverse cable bar curls - 10x40,50,55,55
                          DB curls - 10x35,35,20,20
                          DB curls -10x30,30,30,30
                          DB hammers - 10x20,20,35,35
                          10 pushups (on knuckles)

-- crazy arm cycle FYI--

DB flies -3x10x25
                          widegrip flat bench - 3x10x135

FEELLIN GOOOOOOD!

Comment

• so how you feeling today from that workout??

Comment

• great -- ready to do legs today!!! haha

I also did an AB cycle yesterday with my TA

weight situips - 35 lb for 10 reps, 10 reps bodyweight
                              weight crunches - 20lb for 10 reps, 10 reps bodyweight
                              weight 6 inches - 30 seconds, with a 4kg medicine ball on ankles
                              bridge - 30seconds
                              back extensions with a twist - 8 each side

did that cycle twice through -- than did 15 pushups -- did the cycle twice more through -- and ended with 15 more pushups

Comment

• that looks like a killer

by the way what are your goals now for your body?

Comment

Working...
                                X