X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• last few days of rest bnefore school is insane for me

living it upp. haha.

made an order, hope to get by this weekend, for the fall

2 MRP tubs (san infusion) 2 fiber products (glucomannan + psylium husk) and hoodia for appetitie supression

NOW Glucomannan, 575mg/180 Capsules $9.25 1 $9.25

Comment

• chest/arms earlier

great lift!! good pumps (blueberries w/ yogurt bout 90min preworkout, green bulge 15min preworkout, PW during) and even though i wasnt too strong i felt good

did str bar bench - 10x135, 6x8x185, 10x135
      DB hammers - 3x10x35s
      pushups - 10 btw each cycle

DB flies - 5x35s
      DB bicep curls - 2 sets, 30pds
      DB biceps w/spin at top and forearm on eccentric - 3x20s

DB bench - 10x65,85,85,85,85
      DB curls - 3x10x20s

str bar curls - 3x10x65pd
      pushups - 3x12

Comment

• o baby, got out the supps for the fall, gonna start tapering on partially today/fuller next monday

will have to update later this week with specifics about it all.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdiritto
          o baby, got out the supps for the fall, gonna start tapering on partially today/fuller next monday

will have to update later this week with specifics about it all.
          Waz up JD? All is looking good and strong work. Keep it up!!!!!!!!!!
          Do or do not. There is no try!

Comment

• bout to start my hell semester next monday. internship goes full blast, have my first night class (tues) and research/internship advising session tues morning

this week is just an easy intro teaching my classes m/w/f mornings, none of my other stuff is in motion yet haha

did legs today

i took some demodraulix preworkout (plus green bulge) -- its okay, wouldnt buy it, but i will say they use good advertising on the sample packet -- at the top it says "TRY IT, LOVE IT, BUY IT!" in bright red/yellow on the black backgrounding... very persuasive. hah

i did a ton of leg workouts, dont even have an idea how much really. i had the biggest sweat ever going on - my shirt was drenched from my neck to the waist front and back

did 5min warmup+cooldown on a bike
            stretched before lifting/after warmup

basically i did all of this:

bar squats : 135, 10 reps -- prolly 6 times
            overhead oly squats : bar only, 10reps prolly 3/4 times
            leg presses: single leg w/110 pds, double leg w/150 pds -- prolly about 3x12 single leg, and another 3x12 double leg
            hack T bar squats -- 3x10x45pd

amongst all those squat/leg press sets, i prolly did about 10x12 step ups -- a handful of them with 30pd DBs each hand, the rest no weight

than I ended with this lil cycle:

calf raises: 4x10 once at 300/400 for the rest
            lunges: 2x across the room (bout 10 reps per leg) with 35pd plate overhead -- 2x across room with no weight but going backward lunges
            step ups: 3x12 no weight

Comment

• just downed the last of the burgers i made on labor day -- slamminnn

got 93% lean ground turkey, put some green pepper + onion + jalepeno motery jack cheese inside them -- spiced with worchesters sauce, mesquite, and some hamburger spice inside + as i put cheese on top at the end of grilling.

aka delicious.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdiritto
                just downed the last of the burgers i made on labor day -- slamminnn

got 93% lean ground turkey, put some green pepper + onion + jalepeno motery jack cheese inside them -- spiced with worchesters sauce, mesquite, and some hamburger spice inside + as i put cheese on top at the end of grilling.

aka delicious.
                Sounds good.

Comment

• i loooove coooking. i cant imagine what life would be if i were one of those people that didnt know how to make any good tasting food!!

my one buddy is a fairly decent cook -- but his girlfriend/finance can't cook at all. i feel horrible for him. my girlfriend and I take turns, sometimes it gets uneven depending on who is busier at that time

super sore today. but i feel good. i think the 1-2 weeks out of the gym (except a day here or there) helped with muscle growth, which is cool

blended up like 20 strawberries, 1.5 scoops strawberry muscle milke, 1.5 scoops strawbeerry syntha 6, like 5 egg whites, and a little bit of milk. made 2 delicious breakfeast shakes on the go for me n my lady (she was on the go, ive got nothing to do alll day but lift and write thesis)

supplements for the upcoming weeks:

SAN sesamin - 2 with meals when able/remembered
                  fish oil - I have a bottle of pure oil and some remaining caps of health from the sun
                  reductions - split AM doses
                  after a couple of weeks/a month with reduction, i might add half dose of ephedrine hcl to one/both AM doses (?)
                  camphibolic before bed/in the morning
                  purple wraath whenever training
                  xtend when able outside of training
                  lots of muscle milk dranks
                  SAN infusion as a MRP shake
                  other protein shakes (muscle milk, scivation whey) with or without oats (with makes them more MRP like)
                  ultra peptide 2.0 with natty peanut butter before bed
                  orange triad - 6 a day split up by 1s
                  liquid egg whites with eggs/protein shakes when i am at home
                  psylium husk and/or glucomannan for fiber (decrease appetitie/increase satiation)
                  hoodia (decrease appetite)

as for creatine, im not 100% sure. ive got like a week of green bulge left, after that ive only got 3 tubs of size on. not sure where ill be lifting, but if i lift at my internship, the pills would be better. ill have to think of this some more in the near future

will be living on the run starting next monday. I teach 840a-1130am m/w/f , have office hours tu/th mornings from 9a-11a, my sole class is every other tues night, and the rest of that time, m-f from noon or 1p - 7/8/9pm will be at my internship @ velocity sports performancee

should be fun/crazy
                  Last edited by jiritt0; 09-04-2008, 07:53 AM.

Comment

• supplements for the upcoming weeks:

SAN sesamin - 2 with meals when able/remembered
                    fish oil - I have a bottle of pure oil and some remaining caps of health from the sun
                    reductions - split AM doses
                    after a couple of weeks/a month with reduction, i might add half dose of ephedrine hcl to one/both AM doses (?)
                    camphibolic before bed/in the morning
                    purple wraath whenever training
                    xtend when able outside of training
                    lots of muscle milk dranks
                    SAN infusion as a MRP shake
                    other protein shakes (muscle milk, scivation whey) with or without oats (with makes them more MRP like)
                    ultra peptide 2.0 with natty peanut butter before bed
                    orange triad - 6 a day split up by 1s
                    liquid egg whites with eggs/protein shakes when i am at home
                    psylium husk and/or glucomannan for fiber (decrease appetitie/increase satiation)
                    hoodia (decrease appetite)

as for creatine, im not 100% sure. ive got like a week of green bulge left, after that ive only got 3 tubs of size on. not sure where ill be lifting, but if i lift at my internship, the pills would be better. ill have to think of this some more in the near future

Comment

• yeaaaa buddy

i forgot to mention I will be drinking yerba mate tea 2-3 cups a day as well . i just got a tea strainer a couple days back, and made it in the bulk for the first time, was great. I've also got a boatload of green tea I need to drink, so maybe ill cycle them around some too

most of it (i would say about 90% or more) i bought on bulk at discount prices.

I still have 75$ store credit at bodybuilding.com to use from topic of the week things

i use alot of stuff, but in reality, most of it is fairly basic -- protein, amino acids, vitamins, fish oil, i would even say fiber pills are pretty basic (?)

My plans for the fall are trying to prevent loopholes in my diet. I'll be in the car like 3 hours a day or so, driving to school, school to internship, internship home...

so the meal replacments, appetitie suppression, and hunger satation supps are very useful...

it could be real ugly, i live in NW philly, go to school in center city, and my internship is in SW jersey bout 15minutes from the city.. and my car is an old clunker 2000 ford focus that has been on its last leg for quite some time

city traffic makes me cringe, and i can just picture myself broke down in the middle of some crazy philly traffic =x hopefully that doesnt happen though

Comment

• just did shoulders back

5min warmup on bike w/arm bar things

stretched for like 15mins

standing str bar overhead presses - 10xbar only, rest at 75, cooldown only bar again -- did mixed sets of in front head and behind head -- prolly like 8 at least

seated DB military presses - 10x35, 50 for the rest - 8 sets or so, and 35 for cooldown

standing cable str bar front pulldowns - 10x40,55,55,55
                        DB side raises - 10x10,10,12,12

lat pulldowns - 10x40,55,55,55 -- sets of 8 in front + 8 behind
                        dips - 10 each cycle
                        DB lawnmoawers - 10x45,50,50,50

ended with 3x10x50pd DB shrugs

did 5 min cooldown on bike again

and stretched for like 10mins

drank some met-rx amped preworkout.. was ok.. tasted weird, some blueberry flavor but not real blueberries, more like candy, and it was ok i guess, nothing special. didnt take GB cos that stuff has some creatine in it.

had an apple + 4 uni liver + 1 OT post workout
                        and a protein shake + oats + 1 uni liver + 1 OT about 30mins later

I was gonna take two OTs with the protein shake, but i dropped one in my car and when something hits th efloor of my car you dont search for it. plus i was driving in center city and that would of been a bad idea haha

Comment

• cruddy lift today. was out of my norm.

taught 3 classes from 840-1130, stretched for 15mins each class, and demonstrated the bench/squat/deads each

than i took some hyperbolic gel shot preworkout and green bulge and lifted

i was very tired and just not feeling great during lifting. i had a protein shake in the am and a little yogurt + blueberries too before 750 -- than i only had a oatmeal breakfeast ceral bar at like 1030a up to the workout

i ddid this

incline barball - 10x125 slightly closer than shoulder grip
                          flat barbell-10x145 widegrip
                          leg curls - 10x100
                          leg ext -10x100

did that cycle like 8 times, than i rode a bike for 5mins, rowed for 5mins, and rode the bike again for 5mins

than like 2 hours later, i taught 2 more classes

stretched for 15 min or so again each, and did a 30min ab workout in each

situps x15
                          crunches x 15
                          knee crunches x15 (6inches in other clasS)
                          bridge (side bridge in other class)
                          supermans x12

10 pushups each cycle, 10 normal, 10wide, 10triangle

crazy long day, very tired, and now im driving home for the weekend. monday starts hell fall

Comment

• yesterday was intense..

taught 3 classes in the morning -- did an ab circuit in one

than i went out to velocity from 1p-9p, and did a workout with one of the classes there -- tons of plyometric speed training type exercises, was extremely intense.

Comment

• not much lifting this week -- did AB circuits m/w/f mornings with my classes

did workouts at velocity on monday and thursday -- pretty intense stuff

feel good,d iets been pretty good, for as good as it can be living on the run -- i pack two sandwhiches a day, eat alot of fiber/oatmeal bars, drink alot of shakes (protein and MRP)

Comment

• trained out at velocity again today -- great stuff

did ABs this morning with a TA too

this week im gonna shoot to do velocity workouts M/W/F, and lift TU/TH (?)

and I do an AB workout with my class for 30mins M/W/F morning

Comment

Working...
                                X