Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day #6

ive been sleeping real good lately with the ZMA

woke up, laid in bed feeling lazy for awhile - its raining -, now im gettin ready to go

ate a oatmeal breakfeast bar than drank my 2 scoop WF and 1/2 spoon taurine mix

5-10min later drinking 1 scoop PW and 1 scoop xtend + 3 GB + green tea + r-ala

workin outt (will update when done) - leg day, woorah

lift was good. i dislike my gym cos the campus is huge, and its impossible to do supersets (which i always do) cos people just take machines when your not using em.. ticks me off. alot. good lift tho - blasted the calfs i with some 30 sec static holds on calf raises (between normal sets of calf raises!)

also did uneven squats -- overall did like 90 reps... 2x10 each leg raised on 2 plates with 130/185 felt good, havent done em in a long time.

i also increased my water intake with supplements, and shortly after.. i hadnt been taking a water botle to the gym, i did today and drank like 20oz on the walk there and back... use water fountain while im actually lifting

post lift:

finish off PW+Xtend drink + 2 green bulge + r-ala

10 mins later eating a high protein fiber 1 ceral bar + the morning triad serving
    Last edited by jiritt0; 10-24-2007, 08:30 AM.

Comment

day #7

hi, my name is PUMPT i feel good. was shoulder/back day. duno why, but for the past year or more these days have always been my most intense ones..where i always feel it. i think i may switch up my week schedule, and do shoulder/back first and see if that changes it. sometimes I want my chest or legs to feel like shoulder/back days!owell

did the same supp routine..but ill repeat it for those who cant read the above posts

woke up - ate a oatmeal breakfeast bar - drank 2 scoop WF + 1/2 scoop bulk taurine -- took 3 GB , 1 r-ala, and 1 green tea extract pill

than instead of making a shake (roommate in bathroom, was too lazy to go downstairs to kitchen) i just took 2 scoops of PW and chased it down with water; old skool i know, im badder than chuck norris on a friday night.

than i lifted -- drank alot of water, most yet for a day in this log

got home -- took 2 more GB and 1 k-r-ala (ran out of r-ala on earlier dose, got like 15 k-r-ala pills from DS to use)

gonna shower now, than eat high protein ceral bar and take 3 OTs

I'm also beginning coeynzyme Q 10 today! 1 pill a day with food (will take @ lunch )

Comment

day # 8

good times in the gym today. got alot DONE RATHER quickly. supersetted upper body and lower body. went a lil like this

incline press + static hold calf raises
        front DB lat raises + DB curls
        leg press + row machine things

had a good overall bod y pump, and quite frankly, i thought I looked good while looking at myself in the mirror doing curls. (it makes me happy).

did the same supplement timing as previous posts.

got a smoothie when i got onto campus a lil bit ago..its good, and now im gonna go get a wrap before i teach in a little bit

after 2 weeks using the stack, i feel very good about the progress in such a short time. i believe i may need to still work on increasing water intake around the supp doses, prolly will help with the minor gastro-tract issues ...

on a side note; its gettin cold out in PA, and i dont like that.

Comment

day #9

stelllar lift -- took a sccop and a half of green mag instead of green bulges, and the pumps were like 5x better...

blasted the arms, hit the chest pretty good too. was a long weekend of drinking @ my undergrads homecoming, and it was great to get a solid lift in early this week. i def didnt feel like going when i woke up.. was freezing in my bed and all tired .. but i went, and now i feel great.

benched 225 for a set of 10 and 8.. both with feet up on the bench. I don't bench regular w/feet on the floor anymore.. i duno why.. i always keep my feet on the bench..makes it harder, and since i dont have a spot i dont feel like putting on alot of weight to make it hard i guess

did a good routine of cable flies.. the 3 different variations of em.. did alot of hammer and normal DB curls.. and ended with some dives (always killer).

eating some breakfeast snacks with orange triad and off to campus for a real meal or something

Comment

day #9 pre bed update

I feel crazy pumped all over my body. it's awesome. everywhere feels solid and i feel great about everything. i feel so good about life -- i got the dream goin on right now, beside the fact my gf lives far away =(

I get paid a ton to go to grad school and teach weight training.

Comment

day #10
              - almost my 3,000 post too.

good leg lift. it sucks cos the campus gym has 2 leg machines that have been broken for the past 2-3 weeks..the one they removed from the area too even!

i did a good workout tho -- did back squats super setted w/ static standing calf raises - front squats super setted with seated calf raises - and leg extensions .. did at least 100+ squats and calf raises... was crazy. lol

took the WF + green mag again instead of green bulge -- def a better combo IMO for the early am workouters

also took green tea + k-r-ala pre

got an egg + sausage on a croissant and grape juice after leaving the gym - took the 3 OT's with it

gonna shower and all than drank a protein shake before heading to campus i thinks.. got a semi long day -- only 1 class but im gonna stick on campus in an attempt to powerhouse some future assignments

Comment

day 11

felt good, til the end of my workout -- started feelin like i was gonna puke so i came home .. got pretty much everything in i wanted too, the intensity just slowed towards the end. still a good workout in under an hour

the WF + green mag easily tops wf+green bulge

been feelin good all day long this week. nice n solid even outside of the gym and long after workouts.

still need to work on increasing protein intake thro shakes or tuna and doing ab workouts + cardio ... the hardest part.

Comment

day # dirty dozen

crips, i kilt my triceps today. the chest is in another world right now too.

workout went a lil like this:

incline supersetted w/ DB curls
                  pec deck super setted w/ overhead smith machine tricep extensions
                  something (i cant remember ..) super setted w/ straight bar curls
                  wide grip bench super setted w/ skull crushers

the tris are in pain. for the machine extensions I did liek 4x10 w/the full rack of weight. for the skull crushers I did like 3x10 @ 60/80/80 and incline peaked at a set of 10 and 8 w/225 (did like 8 sets of 10 total)

i likes

felt pretty sore from y esterday in the shoulders & back region, which is cool. legs even feel pretty tight from the str leg deadlifts.

I've been doin some weird lifts lately too. like for str legs yesterday - i stood on 2 DBs (we have the octogon shape ones, so they dont roll) made the balance aspect of it real hard. did the same today while doing DB curls too.. but I only stood on one DB so I had to really work to balance myself on one foot.. was intense and cool

pumps are nuts, and energy is great while workingout.

Comment

boo-ya i broke 3G posts today

Comment

very tired n sore todya. gonna take it off as a relaxer. prolly do a little ab work while im teaching this afternoon

tomorrow im gonna go to the gym n get in cardio + ab circuit
                      and sunday Im hoping to run sprints round the track

still taking the WF + Green mag and other supps today, should helpr ecovery.

Comment

day 13

did an ab circuit + light cardio at gym -- im very unfit cardiovascularly, and need to change that.
                        it felt good to jog.. i don tknow my I avoid it so much..

took green bulge w/the WF the past 2 days -- will use GB instead of GM on non lifting days til the GB is gone.

the ab circuit was giving me a headache in between each exercise... went away once i started jogging afterward tho.

got an egg white + turkey wrap on the way home, and just took the OT's and coenzyme Q 10 w/that.

gonna clean up, head to campus to do work all day long, than come home n take some yellow neuph..a full dose tonight.. ya (log at discount anabolics)

Comment

woke up..tok my WF, green bulge, k-r-ala, green tea... all ready to go to the gym to run..and it's closed til 11 ... =(

no run for me todya, gotta get train at 10:45 to my buddies house to watch foooosball

Comment

Day 14.5 i guess.. yesterdy should of been 14 (and i took the supps) but had no exercise cos the gym was closed?

i duno

great chest/arms workout today. i feel very pumped and sore in the whole uppe rbody region. it was alot of fun. I benched 225 for my peak 2 sets (10 and 9 reps) in the pyramid i did; every set was performed with my feet elevated above the bench (in the top of a crunch position)

workout was like this

benchpress + DB hammer curls
                            DB flies + Closegrip bench + reverse pushups
                            DB benchpress + concentrated W bar bicep curls

in a little under an hour

same supp usage as before -- green mag + white flood is def WAY better than green bulge + white flood

Comment

day 15

almost htought today wouldnt happen -- it was raining pretty hard when i woke up..rained all night.. i didnt feel like having to get soaked going to the gym n coming back.. bu than after like an hour it stopped raining.. so i quick threw my WF together and grabbed the other supps and washed it all down and jogged over to les fitness centre

did a good ab circuit -- did some good mornings, felt nice on the lower back! hit obliques prertty hard, next time im gonna focu smore on the abs than obliques.

than i did some light cardio on the treadmill - like 15min worth. still getting used to that, my cardiovascular training sucks; im in the process of quitting smoking, and havent trained cardio in good while.. but its motiviating to get back into it- especially since my exercise/sport psych classes are all about running -- thats generally the used method of exercise it seems

feel good, will be hittin shoulders/back tomorrow - abs + cardio thurs - and legs/whatever friday!

Comment

day 16
                                good lift, missed yesterday -- went to a sports entrepreuner conference.. which kinda sucked.. it was all about the business aspect of everything.. and i feel like thats not for me, i like the applied aspects not the business stuff; but i guess if i ever desire to open my own business it'll be good .. the roomw as filled with people that loved sport, but didnt have the body etc. for it, i felt kinda funny there lol

anywya did shoulders/back today solid workout, feel good. gonna be a long day agian,w hich sucks but my gf is coming to the city late tonight after my class, so i'll be whole again

I've been extremely tired lately.. falling asleep like 2hr earlier than normal, and waking up groggy and out of it..which sucks! but most of the time i feel great and alive after the am workouts. could be the WF stimulants, or could just be the acute bout of exercise. personally, it hink its a combination of each.

anyways green mag + white flood is a great combo.. the taste isnt that awesome if you mix em together, but hey, whatever. tuna didnt taste great either the first time i ate it. you get past that. its all in your head. the results are what makes it get drank, not the flavor.

Comment

Working...
                                X