• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• college?? HOW OLD ARE YOU?? YOU LOOK LIKE YOUR 28!! ;\

Comment

• Originally posted by jingzhe
      college?? HOW OLD ARE YOU?? YOU LOOK LIKE YOUR 28!! ;\
      33, I am finishin up my BS in Information Technology. I currently have 2 A.A.S degrees but most employers are asking for a minimum of a bachelors. After I am done wiht this it is on to getting my masters.

Comment

• Day 22

Chest/Abs

Exercise Training Log
        1. DB Flat Bench [ 6 Sets ]
        10x65 | 10x85 | 10x120 | 6x130 | 6x140 | 6x150 |
        --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        2. Inc. DB Press [ 3 Sets ]
        6x100 | 6x120 | 6x130 |
        --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        3. Weighted Dips [ 2 Sets ]
        6x100 | 6x135 |
        4. Cable X Overs [ 3 Sets ]
        12x50 | 12x50 | 12x50 |
        5. Ab Machine [ 6 Sets ]
        6x40 | 6x40 | 6x40 | 6x40 | 6x40 | 6x40 |
        Exercise Training Log (ETL System Beta) - Provided by Hybrid-X
        Sign-up for email alerts of supplement testing & contest opportunities!

AX Stack Timing:
        5:00 AM – 1ea. MassFX, Hyperdrol, Retain
        11:30 AM – 1ea. MassFX, Hyperdrol, Retain
        6:30 PM - 1ea. MassFX, Hyperdrol, Retain
        10:30 PM - 1 ea. MassFX, Hyperdrol

Workout Time:
        6:30 AM

General Feelings:
        Great night sleep, and woke up feeling pretty good. Lots of energy right off the get go and great mood all day.

Workout:
        Trying the P/RR/S workout routine for a while just to see how it goes. It looks really good and I like how it switches to keep form adaptation. I had great endurance and determination, was hard to cut it off and go to the next exercise or cardio. I was craving more and had a mentality to push myself way over the limit.

Cardio:
        Did a total of 15 minutes of different exercises on the basketball court. Started with 2 laps around the court for warm up, then 8 sets of sprints, 6 sets of Carioca, and then finished with 6 sets of backward sprints. After each set I either walked half of the court or did a slow jog.

Body Composition:
        Vascularity was real good a long with good muscle hardness, leanness is about the same but did not gain any noticeable fat from the binging this weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by ddawg91
          33, I am finishin up my BS in Information Technology. I currently have 2 A.A.S degrees but most employers are asking for a minimum of a bachelors. After I am done wiht this it is on to getting my masters.
          YOUR A OLD MAN .....

j/k I am 31
          The Untergrund...from 157lb civilian to 5'10 192lbs of guerilla warfare mechanic guarding the Republic of Korea

Lead follow or get out of the way.

I FULLY ENDORSE GREEN MAGNITUDE
          If it has liquid in it I probably slipped some Green Mag in it.

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=spirit3530

Comment

• Originally posted by spirit3530
            YOUR A OLD MAN .....

j/k I am 31
            As if I don't hear that enough from Aries!

Comment

• Day 23

Back

Exercise Training Log
              1. Rack Pulls [ 6 Sets ]
              10x135 | 10x185 | 8x225 | 6x315 | 6x405 | 6x455 |
              2. Pendlay Rows [ 4 Sets ]
              10x135 | 6x225 | 6x225 | 6x225 |
              3. Weighted Pull Ups [ 2 Sets ]
              6x25 | 6x45 |

4. Hammer Seated Rows [ 4 Sets ]
              6x185 | 6x195 | 6x205 | 6x205 |

AX Stack Timing:
              12:30 AM – 1ea. MassFX, Hyperdrol, Retain

Workout Time:

General Feelings:
              Really deep sleep last night, woke up 2 hours after going to sleep feeling really rested then I looked at the clock and realized I still had 3 more hours of sleep. Felt great all day with lots of energy, I have not had any DOMS at all while on this stack which has been really nice. Yesterday’s pump stayed all day even till late a night.

Workout:
              Workout was awesome again today, back really filled out as I worked out. Rack pulls were strong and could have gone up but I was not in my stance properly for the set at 455 and felt it a little in my lower back so I called it good. The pull-ups killed my shoulder for some reason so I may skip those next time and do pull downs instead.

Cardio:
              HIIT on the elliptical for 15 minutes, I upped the tempo for the peak interval and really pushed myself.

Body Composition:
              Comp is the same but with more vascularity (especially this morning).

Comment

• Day 24

Off Day

General Feelings:
                Great nights sleep and over all good attitude all day. Good energy and overall well being feeling, that is one thing I have noticed about the stack you feel aggressive in the gym but outside of you have a general good feeling and even emotions. Another benefit for me is with my gluten allergy the few times I have ingested it I have recovered faster and retained my muscle hardness and fullness. This has not happened before so sounds like I need to keep the cupboards full for when those times come!

Workout:
                None, but wish I would have. Went to the gym and sat in the steam room and hot tub, got a little ticked off cause some lady got into the “hot” hot tub and was doing some exercises for her hip but turned off the jets so I had to sit in the cooler one. She almost experienced my WrAAth! j/k But I was a little ticked but got over it.

Body Composition:
                Body comp the same, good muscle hardness and vascularity throughout the day.

Comment

• Day 25

Shoulders/ ABs
                  *does not include warmup sets

Exercise Training Log
                  1. Standing Military Shoulder Press [ 3 Sets ]
                  6x185 | 6x205 | 6x215 |
                  2. BB Upright Row [ 3 Sets ]
                  6x135 | 6x135 | 6x135 |
                  3. DB Side Lateral [ 2 Sets ]
                  6x40 | 6x50 |
                  4. DB Rear Flies [ 2 Sets ]
                  6x60 | 6x75 |
                  5. Hanging Leg Raises (in arm bands) [ 3 Sets ]
                  12xB | 12xB | 12xB |

AX Stack Timing:

Workout Time:

General Feelings:
                  Slow getting out of bed but once I was up I was ready to go. Good over all energy and mood all day. Took half a day off and got in a nice 2 hour nap, but missed a meal. My thirst has increased over the past week again as has my appetite, need to pack more good food for throughout the day.

Workout:
                  Was impressed with the shoulder workout today as I hit weights that I have not done in a very long time and felt real good. Was surprised the shoulder did not bug me but glad it didn’t. Today would have been nice to have a lifting partner to push myself even more!

[color=”red”]Cardio:[/color]
                  HIIT on the elliptical for 20 minutes, had good endurance and recovery between intervals.

Body Composition:
                  Thought the effects of the gluten were not going to get me but the body fat increase has happened, so I will be extra strict on my diet and cardio to get back down. The muscle hardness part is cool as it increases through out the day as does the vascularity, fun to watch.
                  Last edited by ddawg91; 10-27-2006, 05:56 PM.

Comment

• Day 26

Arms/Abs

Exercise Training Log
                    1. BB Curls [ 5 Sets ]
                    10x45 | 10x75 | 10x95 | 6x135 | 6x145 |
                    2. Cbl Preacher Curls [ 2 Sets ]
                    6x12 | 6x14 |
                    3. DB Hammer Curls [ 2 Sets ]
                    6x50 | 6x60 |
                    4. JM Press [ 4 Sets ]
                    10x135 | 6x225 | 6x275 | 6x275 |
                    5. Skull Crushers[ 3 Sets ]
                    6x115 | 6x145 | 4x165 |
                    6. One Arm DB Ext [ 2 Sets ]
                    6x50 | 6x60 |
                    7. Leg Raises [ 6 Sets ]
                    6xb | 6xb | 6xb | 6xb | 6xb | 6xb |

AX Stack Timing:

Workout Time:

General Feelings:
                    Awesome night sleep and very deep, woke up very groggy but came to very quickly. Lots of energy and alertness all day and was in a great mood. Although I did debate staying in bed and going on the weekend but thought about it too much so I got up and went.

Workout:
                    Workout was awesome, very motivated and driven in the gym with more aggression. Hit a PR on BB Curls so that was good, been stuck at 135 for a while as my cut off point. Learned not to do hammer curls before any type of CG bench, the stabilizer muscles were a little fatigued and I could feel it in my JM Presses. The weight wasn’t an issue just the tired muscles. Did not take as much rest as I should have for the skull crushers as I should not have struggled with the 165. It was still a great workout.

Cardio:
                    Did 20 minutes on the elliptical with the arm attachments.

Body Composition:
                    More vascular today then previous days, back looked good this morning and some leaning out in the upper back area.

Comment

• Day 27

Legs/Calves

Exercise Training Log
                      1. BB Squats [ 3 Sets ]
                      6x275 | 6x315 | 6x315 |
                      2. Leg Press [ 3 Sets ]
                      6x855 | 6x945 | 6x1035 |
                      3. Single Leg Ext. [ 2 Sets ]
                      6x8 | 6x9 |
                      4. Leg Curls [ 3 Sets ]
                      6x9 | 6x11 | 4x13 |
                      5. SLDL [ 3 Sets ]
                      6x135 | 6x185 | 4x225 |
                      6. Hack Squat Calf Raises [ 6 Sets ]
                      6x600 | 6x600 | 6x600 | 6x600 | 6x600 | 6x600 |
                      Exercise Training Log (ETL System Beta) - Provided by Hybrid-XSign-up for email alerts of supplement testing & contest opportunities!

AX Stack Timing:
                      7:30 AM – 1ea. MassFX, Hyperdrol, Retain
                      11:30 PM - 1 ea. MassFX, Hyperdrol

Workout Time:
                      8:30 PM
                      General Feelings:
                      Felt pretty good today until lunch and dinner, went to a Halloween party for my mom’s work and was starving so I ate a polish sausage. I have not had one in a few years so the grease inside just killed my gut and then my mom made chili and forgot that I could not have beer and put it in the chili. Needless to say, it is recovery time from gluten ingestion again.

Workout:
                      Was nervous about doing heavy legs today since my left knee is still having problems and is the main reason I changed my routine to a more high volume routine. On squats and leg presses I did wear my knee wraps and was fine. I did go lighter just incase and will work up to heavier weights again.

Cardio:
                      Elliptical machine for 15 minutes doing intervals.

Body Composition:
                      Starting to lean out again but a little of muscle softness after my gluten encounter again. Hopefully I bounce back as fast as before.

Comment

• Day 28 10-29-06

Off Day

AX Stack Timing:
                        9:30 AM - 1ea. MassFX, Hyperdrol, Retain
                        12:30 PM - 1ea. MassFX, Hyperdrol, Retain

General Feelings:
                        Great nights sleep and over all good attitude all day. Good energy and overall well being feeling, that is one thing I have noticed about the stack you feel aggressive in the gym but outside of you have a general good feeling and even emotions. Spent the day with the family and doing school work.

Workout:
                        None, but wish I would have.

Body Composition:
                        Some more slight leaning out, good muscle hardness and vascularity throughout the day.

Comment

• Are we gonna get some updated pics soon?
                          A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sethva
                            Are we gonna get some updated pics soon?
                            Maybe, working towards some videos.

Comment

• Day 29

Chest/Abs

Exercise Training Log
                              1. DB Inc Bench [ 3 Sets ]
                              8x100 | 8x120 | 8x120 |
                              2. BB Bench Press [ 3 Sets ]
                              10x315 | 10x315 | 10x315 |
                              3. Decline [ 2 Sets ]
                              10x315 | 10x365 |
                              4. Inc Cbl Fly [ 3 Sets ]
                              12x50 | 12x50 | 12x50 |
                              5. Hanging Leg Raises (w/ Arm Straps) [ 3 Sets ]
                              12xB | 12xB | 12xB |

AX Stack Timing:
                              11:30 AM – 1ea. MassFX, Hyperdrol, Retain

Workout Time:

General Feelings:
                              Great night sleep, and woke up feeling pretty good. Lots of energy right off the get go and great mood all day. I did have to get up early (4 AM) to feed my brother’s dogs before the gym so I am surprised I did not crash. I am bummed that my supply is ending tomorrow, however I will continue on Hyperdrol for another month.

Workout:
                              Workout was great today, lots of strength. Wish I had a spotter as I had to stop at weights that were safe on my own, knew I could have gone heavier on all bench exercises but the only people in the gym at that time are senior citizens or people who have no idea how to lift let a lone spot. But I think I will be picking up a workout partner in a month or two, so that will be a nice addition.

Cardio:
                              20 minutes on the elliptical cross trainer with intervals.

Body Composition:
                              Vascularity was real good a long with good muscle hardness, a little more leaning out and good muscle hardness.

Comment

• *GASP!* you do... decline presses?!?! you want pecs like johnnie jackson??!!! 8( those are kinda.. um... :x

Comment

Working...
                                X